I don't think giving women the vote was inherently a bad thing, but did we really have to give them one each?

I don't think giving women the vote was inherently a bad thing, but did we really have to give them one each?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only married women should be allowed to vote.

>Implying married women are less whorish than unmarried women

Married women should always vote with their husband, but economically productive women should have their own choice.

Giving women the vote was basically a prerequisite to play a proper game of indentity politcs

>Married women should always vote with their husband

This I didn't think needed to be said.

>but economically productive women should have their own choice.

Problem is who decides what their doing is economically productive? Do you mean just by having a job or a career? Does a gas station attendant get a vote?

Where did I imply that? Women certainly get less whorish once kids are in the mix, but I don't know how quantifiable that is.

Only married households, property owners and those who served the country should be allowed to vote

Truth.

That's ridiculous. Men should be able to vote at 18. Having it depend on owning property (which most younger generations can't afford half a million dollar shit shacks in the middle of nowhere) and signing your life away to an unproductive career is counter productive where you're more likely to defend oil and poppy fields for some cocksucker's wallet isn't the way to do things at all.

Athenian style democracy yes please

White women vote Republican actually. If shitskins didn't have suffrage then we could probably absorb women's stupidity in politics without too many adverse effects. Intersectionality is the only reason the Left stands a chance at all.

Giving women the vote was a huge fucking mistake. They made a play about how stupid we are in 400BC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

If you have no stake in the country you shouldn't make decisions for it. A huge part of our problem today is the fact that EVERYONE can vote, and it's really easy to appease them into voting for candidates that give them the most. It shouldn't be like this, it should be about what YOU gave to your country to allow you to vote.

That's the thing though, white women allowed for the foreigners to immigrate here in large numbers in the first place because they were pushed to do so over differences in gender. Then after they have a sizable amount of other races here (((they))) play the racial divide card and push one race to hate another and the next thing you know we are usa 2014-2015 with everyone playing identity politics.

We need stable homogeneous countries to thrive. Nothing else throughout history has worked. If a population can be separated by culture, race or religion then those separations WILL be used against us.

bullshit.

If a government's actions affect you, you should have a right to vote and control the government's actions. Voting rights aren't earned, there an inherent part of citizenship

Had me confused with the CBC for a second there.

>really hot
He looks ugly and pudgy as shit in those two, I don't think the rest is much better.

This. Not only do most voters have no stake in the nation, many also DEPEND on the nation through welfare. If you're on welfare, you shouldn't get a vote.

>If a government's actions affect you, you should have a right to vote and control the government's actions.

So why aren't Mexicans allowed to vote for our President? The outcome of the election impacts people all over the world, user, why don't they have any say?

I wanna fug the boi pucci

And look where that's gotten us. A society where everyone breaks down into their own separate sub-category of "American", that only votes for their own interest even at the detriment of their fellow citizens. As long as it benefits them they don't care about what action it will have on the rest of the population. Look at race related laws or trans related laws for a fine example of what I mean.

Being a citizen is so common it's basically worthless, where half of this country doesn't even bother to go out and vote. Make something a human has to earn and watch him cherish what it means to be a citizen.

Look at that left picture and tell me that he isn't half Cuban

It's not about women or men, primarily. It is about being qualified to know what and why you are voting for. So the best solution would be a voting license for which you would have to graduate for, take courses and pass a test! So you only have informed, qualified people voting.

But THEN you have the problem as we have today with fucking academia: WHO is designing the curriculum? Who is the teacher taking the tests? And you could find yourself in a situation where you become a Soviet like society even faster.

>an inherent part of citizenship
wrong

What does this mean when the left are now pushing the meme that everyone is entitled to living in our countries? What does it mean when you don't differentiate between the effectiveness of judgement in certain groups?

Women were perceived as more conservative than men for a long time actually, likely a result of them being more religious (which they still are but the religion is Leftism). And they race mix less than men do on average. I wasn't necessarily saying I think they should be allowed to vote or have too much influence in political affairs but just countersignaling the /r9k/ mentality that's common on Sup Forums sometimes. How bad women really are gets exaggerated here all the time based on absolutely nothing. There are still more white women who haven't betrayed their race than ones who have, even despite having everything to gain by doing so for sake of social status, which women are obsessed with.

Letting women vote just pushed them into the mentality that they are different from their men and they need to vote against them. It just allows a population to be divided, further and further. And a divided population is easy to sway, all you need to do is frame it like the "other guys" (whoever they may be, I just use women as a gender division, this could be culture, race, region, religion, or many other things too) want the opposite of what you want and people will naturally take off on their own against their perceived political enemies.

My point is we should strip down society to smaller units until we arrive at populations that have more in common with each other, than different. A house divided against itself cannot stand, etc.

He's handsome but I have become conditioned to hate his stupid fucking smug face.

Married women can vote. Cat ladies BTFO

Democrats were smart here in the U.S by creating super delegates so their votes don't mean shit in primary elections.