Who else here is never going to reproduce?

Who else here is never going to reproduce?

Women are shit and there's no point in having kids, so fuck it.

Not reproducing means you are spitting on the graves of your ancestors who fought so hard to keep your lineage alive.

What the fuck are you even waiting for, better off yourself right away to spare yourself the humiliation of becoming a disgusting, degenerate NEET in the basement of your parents, leeching off from them and dying in shame and indignity.

Friendly reminder:

People calling threads "Slide Threads" without posting the thread that's
being slid should be covered in hot sauce and thrown to the niggers.

>90% of modern men are shitskin barbarians, anime-obsessed losers, or spineless numale cucks

No point getting knocked up DESU. Might as well enjoy my job and social life instead of ditching them to have a kid.

That's silly, at least donate sperm.

I want to and I'll try but I'm not hopeful considering how most men don't get to reproduce.

Why would I give a FUCK about my ancestors? Am I supposed to respect my family just for being horny enough to fuck and breed? Why am I indebted to them for bringing me into this world when I never asked to be here in the first place?

It's simple. Nothing in life has any intrinsic value. The only winning move is not to play. Get comfy and start living as the NEET master race. Suicide is too easy to fuck up. I'd rather keep living and leeching because it's easier that way. Your concept of "shame and indignity" doesn't apply when I've already given up.

In my 20s and already got a vasectomy. Hoping to look back decades from now and be able to say it was the best decision I ever made. Not planning on getting married either.

I remember when I used to think like this. Good luck and I hope things get better for you.

Me, OP.

Reminder that MGTOW is jewish degeneracy designed to prevent white men from reproducing.

Go make some babies, faggot.

Yeah, go make children so that they can be indoctrinated by Jewish universities and help promote the decline of western civilization

Anyone who says to go make children for the sake of having children obviously will be a shit parent who will treat their kids like dirt and wonder why they turn into liberal scum

I have to because I believe it's God's Will

whites would be much, much smarter (albeit smarter than modern day yids) if scholars and monks didn't commit to lifelong chastity or erase their balls before giving it another thought

The only based girls around here where I live are shitskins, all the white girls in my area are retarded liberals who hate me and think that I'm a neo-nazi so if I ever planned on reproducing, my only option would literally be niggers and other non-white girls and I'm against race mixing.

There's this one cute redpilled lightskin girl who I've been friends with since kindergarten and I've been fucking her for like the past 4 years now, but I would never impregnate and racemix with her though because Sup Forums told me not to.

I donated sperm when I was in college.

I probably have kids out there, being raised by some people I will never know.

Economy is shit and not Biblical. Eves fucked us. Im still looking for a ronaldo style relationship with a boxer and two surrogacies

I used to think the same way, if you've given up why are you trying to convince people on a Mongolian basket weaving image board that your content with being and doing Nothing? There's more to life user

I only kind of agree with the first statement.

I didn't ask for this. You can't just throw someone into life and force them to do the same to someone else without stopping to think if it's even worth it. My parents and their parents acted in their own selfish interests, nothing else.

Cuck

Antinatal bump.
Based. Protecting your unborn children from the suffering intrinsic of existence is something you'll never regret. You're a good person, user.

While I'm technically able to give sperm by the American standard, I think my genes are flawed and should die off. I also don't want to contribute to any more single mothers.

thanks for willfully removing yourself from the gene pool friend

enjoy the rest of your vapid, meaningless life

>implying your life has any meaning either
We're in this together, friendo

this

Go raise your children, licorice allsorts

no duh why are you replying to memeaganda with 2 paragraphs

>implying that was ever your decision to make

ahahaha DORK

I want a family but at the same time I don't trust any woman. It'd kinda a rock hard place

In your position, I'd look for your a nice conservative woman with christian values.

Do it faggot, or choose marriage and kids as a slow, painful, boring death.

Your choice, either way you're fucked.

Good Goyim

Life in the current world is shit and continually getting worse. For the most part, due to humans. Why would I want to add to the mix of misery?

Me
Not by choice

>tfw you have a daughter on the way and a beautiful wife that loves you.

Unless we get true freedom back, no way. Americans are fucking cattle and I refuse to breed for (((them))).

Casual sex is dangerous though. You might get an STD, might get a girl pregnant, or they can claim they raped you. Women are dangerous.
This is why waifus are preferred:
>won't leave you
>can fuck them anytime you want
>don't bitch and whine about muh feelings all day
>isn't some entitled Disney princess wannabe
>doesn't make you feel like shit for no reason
I mean fuck, the demographics are already in place. The white race, western civilization, it's all had a good run thus far but no re. GG, society, you tried. Tyrone will always outbreed the white guy.

If I could guarantee a son, maybe

No way am I raising a daughter

That's Canada for you

I hope artificial wombs become a thing while I'm still alive, because that's the only way I see myself having children.

Exactly. How the fuck are we supposed to compete with the birth rates in Africa and the Middle-East? I'm doing my children a favor by not having them join this shitshow of a world.

Who's gonna raise the children when you're not there?

I'll probably never breed, feels bad man

>How the fuck are we supposed to compete with the birth rates in Africa and the Middle-East?
With nuclear and biological weaponry.

>How the fuck are we supposed to compete with the birth rates in Africa and the Middle-East?
We can't. Best to not play (((their))) game and stop giving them new children from which to suck resources and money from.

ITT: Faggots who have no confidence in themselves to raise an army of natsoc monsters, I have 2 boys (I'm 40) and 1 girl on the way, due to my age I'm worried about this next one, but statistically things should be fine. Raising good kids is easier than training my 3 generations fucking hunting hounds. Harden the fuck up faggots

I've been thinking of going to a church. While I don't believe literally in it I want someone who holds those values I'll give it a shot.

Any advice you can give to a soon to be father?

ITT: A bunch of good goys that will help shitskins take over.

>advice you can give to a soon to be father?
Not really, I just try to be reasonable, i.e. everyone makes mistakes = no punishment but an explanation and understanding of how your actions affect others.
Childish chimpout = you get treated like as nigger for being an unreasonable chimp
Obviously this only applies after they are old enough to really understand the nature of a nigger (about 6-7 in my case). You'll be surprised how quick they catch on to your way of thinking, do not force it. Also get you kid a doggie or 2 at an early age, it teaches them compassion but also the need to dish out discipline when necessary (I have 5 doggos right now, it's a bit much but I do live inawwods)

We lost this game long ago, user.
>The percentage of the U.S. population that is white has decreased from 79.6 percent in 1980 to 61.9 percent in 2014. The percentage of Latino-Americans has increased from 6.4 percent to 17.3 percent over the same time period, while both the African-American and Asian-American populations have grown, too.

Human beings are simple commodities. We are all slaves. Be a good goy, get a good job, get a good wife, have some kids, rinse, repeat. Yes goyim, keep feeding us children to devour.

>Nationally, the number of whites born in 2014 is only slightly higher, 2.15 million, than the number of whites who died, 2.06 million. A decade ago, white births outpaced deaths by nearly 400,000 each year. The ratio of white births to deaths fell 79 percent between 1999 and 2014.

>better off yourself right away to spare yourself the humiliation of becoming a disgusting, degenerate NEET in the basement of your parents

Nah m8, I'm buying a nice condo in Thailand and fucking slags for the rest or my life.

Fuck the white race, fuck this gay world. I dont care anymore. Bring me the nukes and land it straight on my face. I will die with glory looking upon the atom god.

>Bring me the nukes and land it straight on my face
Typical nigger asking for even more gibs, drink bleach, the west can barely afford nukes anymore

The only women who are interested in me are ones that weigh over 170 lbs

I actually would like to get married and have kids, but if I have to marry a landwhale that would make huge meals for our kids and turn our kids into fatties that will probably get diabeteus by the time they are 13, I think I will spare everyone all the future pain and just never get married.

Hear hear, bongbro.

>NEETs
Disgusting.

MGTOW is what you get when fedoras are introduced into a perfectly sensible and acceptable lifestyle choice.

Millions of people die petty deaths through gun shots, health problems and car accidents.

I want to die with a big bang.

Castle Bravo nuke?
Such a fucking beautiful weapon. I wish superpowers still made high-yield weapons like that puppy. Now all we get is cheap >1 megaton nukes that aren't nearly as pretty.

Tsar Bomba was the greatest thing ever. We need more 50 megaton nukes.

absolutely agree

fuck the "save the white race" shit.
I don't want to raise jewish brainwashed children in such a shitty world where I work 50 hours a week just to make ends meet while my semi ugly wife cheats on me with a nigger.

I rather coast through life, make money for myself and live a comfy stressfree life until the day I decide to get the helium ready

I intentionally cum inside beautiful women I have sex with while I travel. I may have hundreds of children I will never meet

woman are great, just have to find the right ones. So get out of ((your)) basement and live a life

>implying your life has more meaning if you have children woman house and dog

retard

Just what we needed, more single mothers!

>hurr durr basement dweller
I vastly prefer programming at home over the rigged oversaturated dating scene, and women have completely abandoned all morals because they don't need to hold onto them the way society is.

>Netherlands

Yea, of course you can find a decent woman...

both of my kids are in their twenties and on their own....i'm fucking milf ass all the time
>women are whores confirmed

I'm close to 30 and my last serious GF was back in 2007 and I am starting to wonder why I should give a shit about the White race and perpetuate it.

Most of women are either whales or White trash while the days are passing by, the years go fast and meanwhile there's women who actually WANT men like us. that's without counting the women who are ugly and some have heavy masculine features. I've sen traps looking better than any women I've ever fucked...

If I had a child earlier, I would have been trapped in the gynocentric crap and pay alimony

I'm sure they'd be proud to see dad shitposting on Sup Forums. What a life we live.

(((MGTOW)))

I'm single and happy with it. I have a stable job which I also like. I have my health and I'm in shape. Overall I'm satisfied with how things are going for me right now, so I'd consider my existence "meaningful".

>breeding is the only thing that gives your life meaning
He fell for the nuclear family meme. Sad.

Never reproducing right here.

I'm just going to find a woman with a mixed race child and raise that instead. I will infuse it with all of my white nationalism thus securing a future for white history. Plus it will make the child's nigger biological father so mad. Everybody should do this.

That's the loser ones and that one is truthful

as would yer dad

Choose one - I take number 8

my dad's dead, RIP wish you aborted me dad.

Oooh nice, I choose number 8.

>implying a relationship would make him feel better about his life when most women become more shitty and bitchy as the relationship drags on
Dude needs a dog, not a woman.

roll

I did not spit on their graves cucks and cuckservatives did.

The west pretty much is Brazil right now.

reroll

Gross, that one looks like Ryan Reynolds.

I don't see why people should be shamed into wanting or not into having kids, either way it doesn't matter. for as many don't want them for either religious reasons or selfish reasons there as many that want some.stop acting like it's the be all end all, everyone dies eventually and your offspring may or may not procreate. it's not planned that everyone have kids. if it happens, awesome cherish your family. if not you must have purpose that doesn't inolve kids.

>Castle Bravo nuke?
Yeah that was Castle Bravo, clipped from the documentary "Trinity and Beyond" narrated by William Shatner (Kirk himself). It a good collection of nuke detonations + some facts chucked in here and there, it's worth watching. Torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:67f3bd7e3fefb3ab2b796f808f62a95d20d62a90&dn=Trinity+and+Beyond+The+Atomic+Bomb+Movie+1995+1080p-HighCode&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

wow, not a single natural

fuck yeah cheers leaf.

>World is shit
>Better have a kid so he could have a shitty life in a shitty world

normalfag logic

I'm a hapa so Sup Forums says I shouldnt breed anyway

What kind of hapa? It really depends.

If you aren't the half brown kind Sup Forums doesn't care.

Women are great.
Well...our women.

>my life has meaning because i wageslave

Good riddance, you're a fucking cancer and we won't have your disgusting genes anymore, hope you're from Africa too.

just go for it man

Cool, He's got some chips an asian teen and xxx rated videos. A can of pop, AND A TOILET.
I wish I was GOING MY OWN WAAAAAAAYYY!!

i plan on it as i have a devoted and redpilled woman in my life, but goddamn statistics are depressing. our children will be living in a majority muslim world and I feel like i will automatically be a failure of a father to create life at this point in time.

Depends with who, but I definitely will. Fourteen words.