Just Overheard A RACIST Canadians Comparing Refugees To Locusts

This is disgusting and honestly Sup Forums will probably defend it. I just overheard two racists talking about refugees coming in and as someone with minority friends it sickens me. One was racist for spewing this hate and the other was racist for not calling him out on it

>Person 1: "It's the building of our country, new Canadians are born off the boats"
>Person 2: "I don't see no Canadians, I see invaders, locusts who'd jump for a nickle what a Paki would do for a dime and what a white man used to get a quarter for in the 50s. What have they done? Name one thing they contributed to Canada."
>Person 1: "Votes"
>Person 2: "Votes you say? They vote for whoever the community leader tells them to vote for and who tells the community leader? Some dirty raghead from the middle east."
>Person 1: "Still, be nice, be accepting, if you really think you are superior prove it with your actions towards them"
>Person 2: "My father gave his life, making this country what it is. He didn't die for a bunch of freaks to take it over who had no hand in the fight. Why because they come off a boat with their barbaric religion begging for handouts, TISS TISS TISS"
>Person 1: "Well, you're turning your back on the future"
>Person 2: "Not my future"

I know Sup Forums is very right wing but please tell me you don't condone this behaviour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iJNFnYPJHWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weak pasta

You're a bad troll.

You're a weak troll.

excellent post

How so? I am quite shocked these racists are in Canada.

You are a cuck, a traitor and a faggot.

We will hang people like you.

Wanna have sex I'm a top

I hope it's true, user. Here in Italy this kind of conversation is quite common, yet cucked policies won't change until we have next elections.

Sage

I wish this story was true

I'm having you banned

Original pasta was a lawyer and his buddy talking, faggot

Sage

Enjoy your ban

No it wasn't

Give me your address so I can fuck you up nigger.

I was walking to class and I saw a Christian extremist talking about how we all going to hell. He held a sign that said women who wear yoga pants are slots.

First of all women can do with THEIR body's as they please.

And

Second. God bless the man who invented yoga pants. He belongs in heaven!! It's Jesus on the throne he's on the right hand side.

If he can't make it to heaven than no one can. If I have to go to hell to see women in yoga pants sign me up for dungeon 14 baby.

Nigger this is the exchange between Bill the Butcher and Boss Tweed in Gangs of New York

0/10 bait

Person 2 is a true Canadian. Nice to see they're not all cucked like you, because that future you want is absolute shit. If I ever go to Canada, I want to see actual Candians and Canada because when people like you get their way, your countries turn into Africa.

youtu.be/iJNFnYPJHWA
He's actually an american