So it's pretty sure it wasn't an airplane but a missile

So it's pretty sure it wasn't an airplane but a missile.

So why or whom did attacked the pantagon with a missile?

Other urls found in this thread:

pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I#t=1h58m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

servers and/or documents leading to the 7 Trillion dollars lost by bush's state department shortly after the enron crash.

It's still 9/11 in this timeline, right?

It was an airplane. They found airplane parts, and some remains of the people who were on the flight. Loose change was complete disinfo.

>Republican national security

Sauce? Not skeptical just interested

>It was an airplane.

no it wasn't

this

I'd like a sauce on that I you can provide it.

What's the evidence that there was no plane?

I mean seriously, it's not like they had a shortage of planes to use. Using a missile would have fucked everything up, if it ever became public.

>no it wasn't

yes it was

just image search "pentagon airplane debris"

they found passengers still strapped in their seats...DNA of every passenger.

wheres the plane

Also, everyone you should see this : pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

>115386034
oh god

Angle and speed of impact would have been difficult for an expert pilot. According to the flight instructors who trained them, none of the terrorist were even decent pilots.

jesus christ, it was 9/11 I remember it as 9/11

>why or whom did attacked the pantagon

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I#t=1h58m44s
this is the best debunking I've found

Bonsoir, 2005 called, it wants its dumb twoofer shit back

I see that the 9/11 Truther Full Moon Marching Band is tuning up and getting ready to perform. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

(((Muslims))) did it.

Stop asking questions.

kek, i read this with the voice of that dude in my head.

And yet you still can't explain where the plane went. You think somehow it's better to make a plane vanish and replace it with a missile instead.

kys

none really. it's just tinfoil hat connect the dots stuff. I haven't delved into 9/11 stuff in close to 10 years.

This picture is a still shot from a video. Trump should unclassify the video so we can see that it wasn't a plane in a video, just like we can see it wasn't a plane from the hole in the building, and the complete lack of a planeful of plane debris

>wheres the plane

plenty of documented plane debris found in the wreckage...ignore it if you must.

Not bad

You mean "lost" right?

Yeah plane melts completely but computer monitor not even damaged?

Shills will says it was a missile, don't listen to the shills.

It vaporized. Aluminium vaporizes pretty easily.

Shit, the aluminium skin of a 787 is just 2mm thick. It's not a solid steel tube. It'll just vaporize if you smash it hard enough.

The pentagon was designed to be hit by bombs and airplanes, so no wonder it survived.

Cruise missle, pic is similar aftermath...