What the fuck is this shit? Can someone translate this?

What the fuck is this shit? Can someone translate this?

There are girls with penises and boys with vaginers

there are girls with penises and boys with vulvas
it's that simple
That's the first three lines
the rest talks about suicide associated with transsexuals and how we must prevent such suffering by ignoring facts.

the orange part says that the suicide stat for people that weren't allowed to transitions is 41%, and then mentions an unrelated fact that letting children develope their personality makes them functional adults

Just some natural conservatives practicing their rich cultural traditions, goyim.

the comments give me hope

It's a fucking disgrace, that's what it is. The translation is ''There's girls with peninses and boys with vaginas''. A couple days ago there was this bus going around with a sign that said ''Boys have penises and girls vaginas, don't let yourself be fooled'' leftists got mad and some idiotic judge from Madrid (our capital city) decided that this was an offensive statement and therefore the bus was not allowed to circulate anymore for as long as it held that message.

The pic you posted is a direct response from the trannies. I hope they get ran over by a bus.

This are Spanish, how does that come in?
Mira a los gentes. Negros

where did you find this? shit like this would get someone torched.

The only thing that keeps me going knowing i live in this shithole is that we're not as degenerate as Canada, the US, Germany or Sweden. Keep stealing our oil i don't give a fuck if i have to eat dirt to survive just keep this filth away from us

girls can have penis and boys can have vagina

There are girls with penises and boys with vaginas. The majority suffer everyday because society ignores this reality. We speak for them. Your happiness also depends on you.

No, boys and boys and girls are girls. You'll never become the opposite gender and you're nothing else but a pretender.

I would tell you to kill yourselves, but it seems you guys have that covered already.

You have to see what my "friends" post on their kikebook, those motherfuckers deserve to get lynched.

This makes me sick and mad. Do those ''people'' see children as sexual beings?

Pic related is the site who posted it, it is filled with anarcho-feminist crap

well torch them already!

/maribel.riverocabello

LOOK AT THEM.

Spain seems to get it's political movements by resonance, all the degeneracy from the cultural Marxists starts somewhere else and then it sounds in here. There's very little resistance against it too, it's pathetic.

Lmao calm down pendejo they were translating the poster

UGHHH

He was good in Pet Semetary and Nightmare on Elm Street 7, curious what he's doing now

she is posting pictures of sleeping children, this is starting to sound more and more like a place for pedophiles

>>I would tell you to kill yourselves, but it seems you guys have that covered already.

it comes from colleges, mostly liberal arts colleges

those are the people who draw children's genitals and promote child abuse