/polder/ Dutch general election, 2017

General elections are planned to be held in the Netherlands on Wednesday, 15 March 2017

>/Kek/
PVV
FVD

>/coalition/
SGP
VNL

>/useful idiots/
50+
CU
CDA

>/cartel/
SP
GroenLinks
VVD
D66
PVDA

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12465044/
thunderclap.it/projects/52731-stem-fvd-op-15-maart
twitter.com/noordkaapfujin
archive.is/lm20z
fietsersafstappen.nl/
archive.is/em8Z4
flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These days

Geert is second best /baudetraket/ wordt grote verassing dit jaar.

Pvv wordt uitgenodigd door NPO en niet door Soros geblackballed

Ondertussen vertrouw je een indojood controlled opposition die niet eens naar debatten gaat waarvoor hij is uitgenodigd

Target Jesse Klaver (left, liberal, environment, welcome refugees, open borders, pro-EU = Dutch Democrats = low energy) and Mark Rutte: minister-president of the Netherlands. Many scandals within his party, made many promises; all broken:

He promised a "tax cut and a thousand euros for working Dutch": you guess

"Not a cent to Greece": Now Rutte apologizes for the fact that the Netherlands had to help pay for the Greek rescue package (read: banks, not Greek citizen)

"We will respect "no" in Ukraine-referendum" (our campaign helped the Brexit campaign b.t.w.): His parliament says; Fuck you citizen, and the treaty went through

"We'll get to the bottom of this!" (on MH17 attack): The human remains of our compatriots still scattered on Ukrainian land

Only a few, really

Jesse Klaver (real name Yasser Feras): Dutch mom / Moroccan father. His image is literally copied from Justin Trudeau

The rest is not of great importance. The left will try to form a cabinet under him (Jesse Klaver), but most likely under Sybrand Buma = Christian Democrats. That is the MSM-plan

I don't like Krol but he is doing an amazing job.

No division

Support both PVV as FVD, without a large PVV it'll be another four years of nothing

I vote Bosma

But groenlinks are less reasonable than VVD voters. It's easier to pull VVD further right. Unless you're fucking the groenlinks voting bitch of course.

It'll be nothing until next vote anyways because geert didn't go to debates and stopped campaigning for a week

Oh man, Thieme wants bregbux

Wat heeft die dierenmilf net gerookt?

>WHO IS OURGUY IN THE NETHERLANDS?
strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

>Dutch mom
Indo mom, actually. He's a level of mongrel that I would not have thought possible.

Hoe ziet de schaamstreek van Thieme eruit? Scheert ze? Hoe lang? Wat is de kleur?

Turtle fat.
She's not used to such eloquence.

Die 50+ gozer is best gebaseerd.

PvdD is somehow managing to be more obnoxious than Klaver this debate.

thunderclap.it/projects/52731-stem-fvd-op-15-maart
VERGEET NIET HIER TWITTER STEUN TE BIEDEN AAN FVD
MAAK ZE TRENDING OP 15 MAART

Broeders welcome again for those new and regular visitors of /Polder/ Much love for our brothers in South Africa and our Flemish brothers!

Dierenpoes heeft sowieso een weelderige bos.

Een libertarische journalist die zichzelf heeft omgedoopt tot politicus, was bij een praatprogramma om te vertellen over de politiek correcte zendtijd, en zijn verafgoding van Pim Fortuyn, een bekende homofiel.

”Dit is politiek correcte praat, en het volk weglachen gebeurt standaard.”

Op dit moment reageerde een dappere, blonde, geïmmigreerde journalist op, die volledig zonder agenda al jarenlang het land van het nieuws voorziet, en die de noodzakelijkheid van staatsnieuws begreep en volledig achter alle beslissingen van de NPO staat.

”Wij gaan toch ook niet politiek incorrect zeggen als u wat zegt?”

De arrogante politicus glimlachte vrij libertarisch, en reageerde vrij zelfingenomen: “Meneer Pechtold kijkt weg, en daarom is het nu een puinhoop in de multikul. Westerse normen en waarden moeten gevolgd worden door iedereen in dit land”

”Fout, de multiculturele samenleving werkt, en als u zo, zoals u zegt, voor homorechten bent... Waarom pestte u Mark Rutte dan voor zijn homofilie? Doet u niet dan hetzelfde? Waarom beledigde u zo vaak mensen op tv? Zijn dit uw waarden en normen?”

De politicus was zichtbaar van streek, en liet zijn roze microfoon en kopie van 'Atlas shrugged' vallen. Hij mompelde iets over een rol in een satirisch programma, en stormde uit de studio terwijl hij de portier een fooi gaf, terwijl dit niet nodig zou zijn in een correcte sociale samenleving waar iedereen een normaal loon krijgt. Op dit moment wilde hij dat hij meer was geworden dan een gefaalde journalist die nu politicus is. Hij had graag beschermd geweest tegen kritiek, terwijl hij juist zo vol was van het vrije woord!
Het publiek applaudisseerde en allen stemde ze een paar weker later Jesse Klaver, voor een rechtvaardigere samenleving tegen het economisme.
De politicus verloor al zijn zetels in de peilingen, en werd niet verkozen. Hij werd ontslagen, omdat hij niet meer winstgevend was, en stierf in armoede, omdat hij weigerde hulp te accepteren van de overheid.

KLAVER BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>strawpoll.me/12465044/
reminder that the polling on Sup Forums two weeks ago was 60% PVV, it completely flipped.

Geert fucked up big time Sup Forums has been with him for years.

>That screencap
Hoo boy, that's a real blackpill.

I've heard that crabs live there.

Crash the EU with no survivors mijn broers

Klaver BTFO by Rutte

Reminder to get Extra Flags and Make /Polder/ Colorful Again

Let's see those provinces

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Will he have to leave the Eurogroup after the elections?

>Current state of politics
>and background of Wilders fall from grace

>The prime issues in the Netherlands are immigration and the Euro currency and European Union.

>Each of the referendum's regarding these issues have been ignored by the government. This has led to increased balkanization in our government.

>It looked like it would have been a clear sweep in favor of Geert Wilders and his PVV party, having both national and international popularity for his anti-islam message.

>However, despite dominating debates in the past, he has been dodging almost every debate this election cycle and his numbers have suffered as a result.

>He cites security issues, but this looks like an excuse because he didn't send heavy hitter Bosma either in his stead and reap the sympathy for his safety issues. Instead people worry that the indojewish Geert is controlled opposition. The #4 Gidi has illegally given Dutch secrets to Israel Intelligence previously. As a result PVV no longer has unanimous support, but they're still considered better than any of the pro-immigration parties.

>secretly Sup Forums consists of intellectual Lords of Deportation
>tfw

Before election day, he will deliver a power speech

And he will be seen in the most watched debate on TV

I have faith. Another four years left and the Netherlands no longer exists

>en stormde uit de studio terwijl hij de portier een fooi gaf, terwijl dit niet nodig zou zijn in een correcte sociale samenleving waar iedereen een normaal loon krijgt
top kek

here's my previous result, but then again there was no FvD in the last poll

post script

Henk Krol is H I G H E N E R G Y

this

VVD is forever cucked now

That's the red pill. This is the blackpill.

>The prime issues in the Netherlands are immigration and the Euro currency and European Union.
Unfortunately, this is false. These are the preferred campaign issues for the conservative right, which is why the other 80% of politicians and journalists have effectively stopped talking about it.

The issues, therefore, that voters hear and care about the most are (1) economic recovery, (2) health care and (3) norms and values. Those who care the most about economic recovery will vote VVD/D66. Those who care most about health care will vote for some party on the left. Those who care the most about norms and values will vote CDA. Thus, the most likely outcome is a VVD victory, with CDA and D66 second/third/fourth and the forming of a VVD/CDA/D66 coalition.

Im still voting Martin Bosma but im pro FvD, too bad i cant vote both desu..

In a previous thread we found a High Estrogen nu-male cuck with an unhealthy obsession for Thierry:
Walter Hoogerbeets, Groen Links Delft,
twitter.com/noordkaapfujin
archive.is/lm20z
fietsersafstappen.nl/
archive.is/em8Z4

>subtly trying to red pill my family over the last few years
>my father has voted sp for years
>he intends to vote vvd this election

I'm not sure how I feel about this, it's an improvement, but by how much?

for fucks sake. a GL government?

Yeah very based im honestly suprised.

Yes because FvD is blocked from every mainstream debate. One of the last debate has invited every party including piraten and vnl and artikel 1, but not FvD.

As this person argued: Whoever the partycartel blocks is the one you need to break them.

flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

() = .

:^))

/neder/ always chimps out and posts anime girls whenever I mention it there, you all are a much friendlier, likable bunch and you actually have discussions here

/polder/ honestly improved my opinion of dutch people

FRIENDLY REMINDER
Here is tonight's harvest of Hiddema and Ancilla meme material.

>deporteerheer
>naar het bier
>de schildpad
>geen online
>kokkelen
>islamitische hekkers
>zwevende neger
>proxies voor DNA
>150 burqas
>Hiddema wil dat mensen doodgaan
>Kruisbestuiving

wjho is speaking right now? He seems nervous like little marco, someone give him water

Is it working?

Noice, test.

also what do the colors mean? Green = government and red opposition?

>U heeft nog nooit een kamerverkiezing gewonnen
BTFO

You missed "DOODGAAAAAN?!"

The cucked-sounding guy with a very soft voice is a jew for the Dutch Labour party.
And yes, he's actually Jewish and exploited that in his election efforts.

Indojew mom, jew grandmother.

Random IP generator much?

Bosma is wasting his talent (he is Geert's speech writer) in the PVV,

Green is agree, red is disagree.

'privacy mevrouw'

>4 flags for Brazil
WTF? We don't have a 4-level government

No, I believe the colours changed depending if they agreed with the motion? It's definitely not government vs opposition though.

In favour of, against the proposal.
In this case, minimum age for state pensions back to 65 years old from 67.

yep, awesome

the extension is maintained by a small group of people on Sup Forums and we're always happy to see it being used

Thanks user

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the elections? Is the /pol approved party at all close to winning?

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

All the partycartel is cucking us. But a revolution is taking place.

Huh? SP is against immigration again?

The mainstream parties will win big.

But we'll get a small alt right party into parliament.

holy shit I've only seen a drenthe flag once before

you're officially rare

no problem

Thanks. Your debates look way better than usual. Do they have fixed time and a order they must follow to speak or is it like in the US where they can do whatever the fuck they want?

Please make PVV win un a landslide.

Flanders will follow and we might finally get rid of these fucking commie Walloons.

Thats cool, as long as you have a little voice in there

>twitter.com/noordkaapfujin
> fiets fetisjisten

geen wonder

It's fixed, but they give them some slack.

Wat een kut debat

It's very strictly organised, this one is particular looks daft more than it does serious. Bloody red carpet, kek.

Alle kippen in één keer bats. Waffels.

Least populous province desu

Just argued with some Muslims on a YouTube livestream comments section about stuff, and one of them was a SP supporter. So if they oppose immigration at all, it's just for extra votes.

Our voices will be pretty big guys.

>Is the /pol approved party at all close to winning?
No.

But FvD will grow.

Still based as fuck and will save our Afrikaner broeders. Maybe someday he might join FvD or start his own party who knows. But all i know is that he has won my vote because i want to save our bretheren.

It's usually pretty civil and timid desu. Grandstanding loses you votes here.

jij bent een jood
Ik stem DENK.

Sorry, maar ik doe dit voor een stemfie voor een Turks-NLse schone.

Ik zal een timestamp geven op 15-03

They have been against immigration for 30 years or so.

>PVV
>Peh Vee Veh
Why do people pronounce the abbreviation this way?

The only people who can get 4 for Brazil are those in Sao Paolo city, because further divisions of the city are in the extension (subprefectures etc.)

Because Dutch people pronounce the letters that way.

You don't. It is pévévé

>(((PVV)))
>kek tier
kies er een

WRONG. Prime worry of the Dutch electorate is immigration.

Obviously I'm a /baudetraket/ but that PVV commercial is just brutal

We pronounce a lot of letters differently than you do leaf.

>Vlag

Tsja

Wat een irritante ondervraagster, blij dat Krol haar op der plek zette.

There's internet in Drenthe?

Not everyone speaks English, weirdly. We speak Dutch, it's kinda what they speak in Quebec, but less French. You'll love it.

>Dutch electorate
Speak for yourself.

Didn't even know they had flags. They're just administrative divisions, they don't even have self-government or a constitutional basis. Other citeis have sub-prefectures now, but this is just a tool the mayor's use for administering big cities better, they're not entities like states or municipalities

They are not invited because they are only at 2 seats

A total of 31 parties registered to take part in the parliamentary elections. If we invite them all everybody gets one minute to speak

Beyond that we know MSM is corrupt