Redpill me on having children Sup Forums

I fully support the idea of a traditional family but how can i be sure my kids wont rebel or grow up to be degenerates controlled by the media jew etc?

Its not easy to be perfect at parenting and even if you do everything right there is still a chance of them being complete disapointments or worse..

What can be done about it?

You can guide them and support them to the best of your ability.

If you go too strict or controlling they'll rebel and become the opposite of what you wanted for them.

Remember they aren't mini-(You)s. They are their own people and need to learn things on their own, just make sure you provide them with the means to engage in critical thinking and understand the value of honor and integrity.

this. instill critical thinking abilities. parenting duties complete.

Act like a huge liberal faggot and make fun of them for having their own opinions. It worked for my parents.

I suppose providing clothing, food, and shelter is kinda important too.

Kids will monkey see monkey do, if they see you ripping people off or being shitty in general they'll pick up on those behaviors.

Why did she put implants? She looked like a solid 9/10 elf goddess without them, now she's just another bimbo with a dumb NZ accent.

Forest never got implants, she's on birth control after getting an ovarian cyst removed, and the hormones caused her tits to get bigger.

Do you honestly believe that?

Ssshhh, I can't jerk off to fake tits.This is satisfying so shut up.

Where are the scars then? She has a vertical scar on her abdomen from the cyst removal. No plastic surgeon would leave a scar that big for breast implants. She now has stretch marks on her tits due to the hormones making them bigger.

They are extremely squishy, real enough.

raise them Christian

You can't, peer group has a bigger impact on children than their parents.
Lucky you, the current coming generation is supposedly pretty conservative again.

i would wife her regardless

>how can i be sure my kids wont rebel
You have no fucking clue how humans work do you?

my parents are liberal which ironically probably caused my conservative views to some extent
pretend to be a liberal I guess *shrug*

you have to group spawn

likeminded parents teaching their kids, then the kids teaching each other

OP joined us too.

This is now a Forest Nymph thread.
>This is now a Forest Nymph thread.
This is now a Forest Nymph thread.
>This is now a Forest Nymph thread.

Children are fucking boring, stupid and obnoxious.
Having them is a prison sentence.

If they're smart good parenting will stick to them, even if they jump off the deep end if you stay by their side they'll never be able to run to far in good concious, if they're dumb they'll just follow you regardless

Teenagers always rebel against their parents. Although if you have well functioning family and make sure they have respectable role-models in their life. It'll go away in two or three years and they'll cringe everytime they'd look back on themselves.

Parents also need to challenge their children. If they want the next upcoming video game, well then they need to get good grades. If they are in high school and want money to hangout with their friends. Tell them that they need to get a job and work for sometimes expensive outings they have with their friends. If you have a teenager and he wants a fast sporty car then buy him a 10 to 20 year old sports car with few problems for him to fix himself and tell him that he is responsible well being of that machine.

But Parents don't teach these what to be common life lessons anymore. They give their children whatever they want. Which only causes nothing but greed. We need to start chalkenging our youth again and make them earn what they want from a early age. It will take them much farther in life then treating as special snowflakes.

quick rundown on this qt?

Another thing that has made her tits so big is she's gained a little weight. This photo is from when she was skinny.

Do your best and accept that it may not be enough, just like everything else in life.

Forest Nymph is a New Zealand camgirl on MFC. She gets naked, but doesn't do cums shows. Sometimes she cams with her friend Miss Alice.

It helps if both parents are there to raise the children.
It doesn't help that women initiate 70-80% of all 'irreconcilable differences' divorces.

This guy gets it. I hope you have kids at some point if you don't already.

>roach idolizing slut who views men as an IG number
into the trash you go

Shes no Lexi Vixi

>tfw no gf

>dumb NZ accent.

That's fucking rich coming from a Brazilian mate.

>This is how childfree Niggers think

Unironically kill yourself

However she did do one beautiful agony premium vid, and I was lucky enough to find it online without having to shell out the ridiculous price she was asking for it.

This vid also adds proof for her tits being real. She starts off posing with black angel wings, and then the last half of the vid is her laying on her back in bed, with the camera focusing only on her upper body, while she uses a hitachi. You can clearly see her tits flatten out as she;s laying on her back, which implants wouldn't do.

ty
have a bitch

Don't

>Sometimes she cams with her friend Miss Alice.
how long before she's also JUST?

>Yes goyim don't have white children

Nice try Schlomo you aren't fooling anyone. White Children are far better then niglets

>how long before she's also JUST?
lol what happened to alice?

spend time with your kids doing activities often
don't let your kids watch tv or play video games (without you at least)

it stretches out the cooch

Romance language accent = sexy
Bdraatheelia accent = most sexy out of a sexy group
Ennzed = vowel swallowing
Has anyone ever thought that the New Zealand accent was hot? Has any Lucy Lawless fan singled out the accent in particular?

She still cams, in fact she's on right now. Alice got in trouble with taxes, by not paying enough of them her first couple years on cam when she was super popular. She still does well, but isn't as high in the ranks as she used to be, so she has to pump out a bunch of vids on manyvids to make money. At least Alice still does cum shows.

>but how can I be sure my kids wont rebel

I have bad news pal

HNNNNNNNNGGGG

Oldfag here. My son is 27. He was raised with an abundance of affection. That doesn't mean he was coddled when he fucked up. However, he rarely fucked up. He has an MFA and teaches at a posh K-12 school in L.A. and coaches basketball there as well. I think if parents are patient, consistent, and loving, you're well on your way in not raising a fucktard. Bottom line: parents have to have there shit together before having kids. That's not to say life is not messy and shit has to be perfect. However, we're all a product of our environment. I can honestly say that even if he wasn't related to me, I would want to be friends with my son.

*their

Fuck off dad, I don't need redpilling because I already am.

Lel. You're good, son.

Reading articles on agents of political socialization will give you some tips on how to instill traditional family values onto your kids.

Family reunion on Sup Forums how sweet.
>TFW never had a functioning family.

Don't feel bad, user. I didn't either. Break the cycle.

>click on thread because thought op pic was a trap
>it's just a roastie
sage

>Don't feel bad, user. I didn't either. Break the cycle.
All I want is to make a normal family.

mfw im now on a cam site for the first time and watching alice

idk seems weird shes just sitting there

do people like just leave this on in the background and wait till she starts moaning or smth?

also
>this voice after seeing like 1000 of gifs with her

Find a good wife and be a good husband/father. Make your family top priority. Set a good example for your wife and kids. It's simple, but not always easy.

I don't normally hang in Alice's room until she gets naked or does a show. One of the cool features of MFC is that you can see what's going on in other rooms by hovering over the photos on the bottom of the screen while you're in another models room. You can also create a list on the right side of the screen of recently viewed models. So what I do is jump from room to room viewing anywhere from 2-10 models at a time when they're actually doing something sexy.

Plus, it's a little early in the day for the good stuff. More models will be on in a few hours.