Sup Forums unironically thinks that they are smarter than Harvard or MIT students

>Sup Forums unironically thinks that they are smarter than Harvard or MIT students

TFW

Yeah, I do think I'm smarter than a bunch of affirmative action niggers.

>Cambridge, UK
>relevant in the US Presidential Election

>politics are linked to intelligence

Kill yourself tea nigger.

>british poll
>about the US elections

I'm going to go run a bunch of polls about who your next prime minister should be and act obnoxious as fuck about the results. Fuck off.

If our politics were adhering to current college social/political study ""professors"", our societies would be going down the drain.

OH WAIT.

its filled with da joos and ethniggers

I am

>people funded by the State vote for the State

Sounds about right.

>intelligent people can't be indoctrinated
Shows how smart you are, faggot.

> Wisdom > Intelligence

They've fallen into the trap

>mfw to smart to appeal to white voters

>smarter
Define.

it's not about education. those institutions are filled with privileged kids who most likely never had to worry about surviving pay check to pay check like a lot of americans do. think.

OP have you even seen the shit that goes on in these universities? Anyone who isn't in STEM is a literal retard, and even those who are are susceptible to the fucking nonstop barrage of biased media they consume on a daily basis.

Stemlords are fucking gay

>Harvard or MIT students

They are all brown, so they stand to gain from the brown immigration policies of the Democrats.

I'm sure they are plenty intelligent, but they are fools.

if brown They are mostly hindu indians

I'm a STEMfag and from experience the people who do well into this stuff, while highly spatially intelligent, are literally autistic about their subject and care little about anything else. It makes perfect sense they take the path of least resistance and side with the perceived status quo. Just like women.

this

our victory vindicates our intellects

People who consider themselves the elite and superior to the working class (read: liberals) support the elite's candidate? Color me shocked.

Also, being "smart" as you mean isn't related to thinking independently, breaking through perceived peer pressure and groupthink, or not falling for cons. pic related

Let's not pretend all these kids are geniuses either. I think we all know how politicized admissions are.

I am.