> cancer is good
KEKED and 220 volted into oblivion

>liking the same sex
>deadly diseases

you people are so fucking stupid it's funny

Romans 1
1 Corinthians 6

Practicing homosexuality is a mortal sin if you willfully engage in it

DON'T WEAR MIXED FABRICS!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully you only wear pure shirts, otherwise you're just as much as a sinner !!!

>every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head 1 Corinthians 11:5

Christians are supposed to wear hijabs. Your religion is a joke.

what religion are you? or no religion?

That was a purity law for the OT, not a moral law

what's the difference, it's a 'law' regardless.... sigh

Context and interpretation is the killer of heresy

hahahaha everytime the Bible doesn't fit their narrative

>BUT CONTEXTTTTTTT

That refers to HAIR you MORON

>Context and interpretation
You understand that religion is a tool of aristocratic control designed specifically to allow elites to interpret you into doing whatever they want?

They want you to crusade, you crusade, they want you to tolerate, you tolerate. The scripture can be made to say anything.

Homosexuality is an abomination in the Bible, spread your AIDS somewhere else

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/v48Xt

"That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."
Genesis 2:24

"Again they wept loudly. Then Orpah kissed her mother-in-law goodbye, but Ruth clung tightly to her."
Ruth 1:14

aids is a real problem.

sodomy === aids.

The Israelites had moral laws, donot murder, do not steal, do not bow to idols etc

And purity laws, which were for that specific covenant , i.e. Leperasy inspections, no pork, and one material clothing for the priesthood of the temple

>Judas hanged himself
> do like wise
Context matters

Flips through pages

>1,500 animal species practice homosexuality
this is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. "oh animals do it so that makes it morally justifiable for humans to do it". Listen to how fucking dumb you sound

How is this lesbianism? OP needs to get himself together, his image isn't even accurate

>>liking the same sex
>>deadly diseases
Correct. Glad you find it funny because the joke's on you, Ahmed.

that cartoon is AMAZING

When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. “Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.”

Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?”

The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment.

Mathew 8:5-13

Nowhere does it list any punishment for mixing fabrics or meat and cheese

In some way I agree with you on being able to make the bible say what you want, ie great schism vs Protestant reformation

Faggot lover

actually, that's a good point
How did humanity not off itself a dozen times over with AIDS in the past when there was no such thing as safe sex?

i love when papa spain teach us about cristianity

IT DISPROVES THE "JEWISH INVENTION" POINT Y'ALL MAKE, STUPID

Exactly purity laws were different than moral laws

Tektontv does good videos on OT laws

I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother; you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women.

2 Samuel 1:26

Matt: 19:10-12 is about Eunochs.
Eunoch != Gay.

They also practice rape
Doesn't mean we need it around

no specific punishment listed = not a sin

that's ridiculous hahaha

my expectations were too high; I shouldnt have expected to get a coherent response from belgium in the first place

You are the product of a sick world, propaganda and most likely a broken home. Don't try to justify your mental illness and deviant proclivities to us.

Only societies on the brink of collapse are known to have accepted homosexuality openly.

Read that verse in the Septuagint, Greek language uses different words for different types of love

Being gay is a Greek invention faggot.

I think you missed the point of his argument. He was saying that just because animals do it doesn't mean it's good or that humanity should do it. Rape would have been a better analogy than cancer. Nobody is denying that homosexuality is a natural thing, but kikes are 100% aggravating the issue

The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:10-12

Yes, there will always be schisms and new sects, each to fit the whims of the present ruler, since the tenets of religion are not based upon testable evidence but scripture.

This is why the Council of Trent proclaimed that no one but the church could interpret the Bible, to maintain control over the narrative's justifications.

yeah, animals must see a lot of propaganda

you're so stupid it's ridiculous

Why do you think there are no jews among the animals?

I believe there are way more black homosexuals in the world

That's funny - Angstheists often act in the same way whenever I strawman them.Maybe we aren't so different after all.

>Implying jews invented human flaws
They just take advantage

Next question bernout
(no refund)

Chimps kill fags, genocide, and use tools for meager tasks. Do you do everything animals do? You know what else mimics behavior? Chimps. I guess that means you should fall in line and not think for yourself, since that's also a societal norm. Maybe stop using utensils since that's so mainstream. They're banning utensils in the UK, you know? Too dangerous. You've gotta have a permit to carry a butter knife now.

Personal question: How many times did your father rape you until you learned to like it? Do you think it has anything to do with him being a refugee?

Oral tradition and magisterium matter and the church was like that until Martin Luther, orthodox just believe that all bishops have a more equal weight instead of a pope

Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” So he started out, and on his way he met an Ethiopian[a] eunuch, an important official in charge of all the treasury of the Kandake (which means “queen of the Ethiopians”). This man had gone to Jerusalem to worship, and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the Book of Isaiah the prophet. The Spirit told Philip, “Go to that chariot and stay near it.”

Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. “Do you understand what you are reading?” Philip asked.

“How can I,” he said, “unless someone explains it to me?” So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading:

“He was led like a sheep to the slaughter,
and as a lamb before its shearer is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
In his humiliation he was deprived of justice.
Who can speak of his descendants?
For his life was taken from the earth.”
The eunuch asked Philip, “Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?” Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?” And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea.

Acts 8:26-40

X species of animal also practice cannibalism, incest, since when do we start using the actions of animals of minuscule intelligence to rationalize human action?

I hate this argument. It's so fucking retarded.

Out of the MILLIONS of species on planet earth, a TINY portion of 1,500 practice homosexuality.

WOW. HOW FUCKING NORMAL.
REALLY ACTIVATING MY ALMONDS THERE PAL.
NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.

FUCK. I don't even hate gays or gay rights but christ when you make faggoty retarded arguments trying to normalize the obviously statistically abnormal it makes me want to rev up the ovens and bake you fucks into the fruitcakes you are.

JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU FAGGOTS ARE CALLED QUEER FOR A REASON AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES. BEING WEIRD IS O-FUCKING-KAY. RATHER THAN TRYING TO NORMALIZE SOMETHING THAT ANYBODY WITH A FUCKING BRAINSTEM CAN SEE IS ABNORMAL, WHY DON'T YOU TRY NOT STIGMATIZING THE ABNORMAL, HUH? ONE OF THESE REQUIRES SOCIAL CHANGE, THE OTHER REQUIRES DENYING REALITY. PICK. ONE.

FUCK.

Animals are not homosexual unless they are damaged and unable to complete for a female, and thus they are removed from the genepool. That, or asserting dominance on other males much like Negroes do in prison. They are animals.

It is, was and always will be a deviance.

Homosexuality doesn't exist in the wild, because it's a kink
Monkeys and dogs hump eachother to prove who's the alpha in the pack.

Which translation of the Bible did you read?

How does your interpretation of religion apply to Sikhism or Buddhism?

Faggotry is a deadly disease though. Homosex is by every definition a high risk behavior like smoking or drinking. Plus it's a form of psychological sterility. It's a disease no matter how you look at it.

>Animals also canniblize their kids and eat shit
Are you compering fags with animals user are you a homophobe ;)

No, but they can suffer from derangement, and/or adopt bizarre habits.

somebody answer me

Maybe homosexuality wasn't as prevelant as people make it out to be

AIDS is a very, very recent disease user.

The punishment would be the rescinding of the Covenant.

How many animal species build satellites that get sent across the solar system?

>not knowing the difference between OT and NT

>rape is bad
>the mating habits of almost all animal species in existence are non-consensual
checkmate feminists

Gay people are the worst people I've ever met, besides maybe pagans, Muslims, Jewish Hebrews, but most gays are pagans, atheist, or follow some idol worshiping inferior Eastern religions.

Idk why liberals think his servant was a gay

Trying to control the narrative

It's all political. Even back to Trinitarism over Arianism.

This is why Constantinople was easily converted to Islam:
The religion itself grants no physical power nor implicit virtue; it is as the Sophists said so long ago, merely a dramatization of the opinions of the ruling class.

Most Christians will be Leftists, for that is the prevailing modern interpretation, just as they were the SJWs of Ancient Rome railing against traditional Roman morals.

I have read multiple versions of the Bible in multiple languages. I prefer the oldest aggregates of oral tradition like Q source. The Bible itself is a mythologization of the philosophies of Jesus.

The use of religion as a tool of power applies to all religions. The mystic aspects of Buddhism for example are used to grant transcendent moral authority through superstitious respect of associated objects, like monks and temple dogs.

Buddha himself was an atheist, according to Theravada, however.

Brotherly love. Sodomites turn this into degeneracy

>David loved Jonathan more than women
I love my male friends more than degenerate whores too, but i still fuck degenerate whores so what's your point cuck?

That is a terrible view of religion in general, what makes your claim about religion absurd is that in many countries, some religions are polarized when compared to one another (politically). No, religion isn't a way of controlling a population, you seem to be stuck in the wrong era as many religions are becoming decentralized (such as Christianity where congregations that have no formal organization are becoming common). If the "aristocratic classes" were utilizing religion as a mean of controlling people, they'd be doing a terrible job (Sup Forums would be a perfect example of your supposedly "controlled" religious people, such as Christians.)

No, scripture cannot be made to say anything, I am surprised that people still make this claim whilst ignoring the process of how different sects come to be. Interpretation of the scriptures and manuscripts have a limited amount of translations, based on the meaning of some words used throughout the bible, if you wanted to interpret the bible in a way that it could "be made to say anything," you'd have a very difficult time trying to prove an idiotic claim based on no contextual evidence, lacking any historical analysis/context, or lacking support from linguistics. You cannot interpret the bible as saying that it allows for two lesbians to have sexual Intercourse, along with having sexual intercourse with dogs, you would lack plenty of the said things (Theologians, historians, linguistic experts, etc. would not take your claim seriously.).

Again, your claim is absurd.

Good pic. You're so very right. The blind cows with cedar planks in their eyes don't want to see this

>doesn't know the original meaning of the word "gay"

Animals also canniblize their kids and eat shit
Why Are you compering fags to animals user? Are (you) a homophobe??

>implying other species don't have jew equivalents

So all the Christian martyrs who went against the political mainstream during the first and second century were doing it for political reasons?

Church councils were called to address issues not to change beliefs, most of the bishops came from A line directly from the apostles, and passed down an oral teaching that can be traced back in their letters

Here's just one example of how you are lying to Sup Forums today: Acts 8:26-40 It's about Philip converting and baptizing a Eunuch. Eunuchs aren't gay, they're men who's testicles were removed as boys so they wouldn't develop sexual desire or change their voices for singing purposes.

No man can interpret God's natural laws, Aquinas. This is why you have civil law and we have shitty common law. The brazilian about the word that came even later is hilarious too. Stick with the Biblical narratives. Not even Sodom was what we later claimed it was. Nothing homophobes ever say is anything true or anything but Sodomitical. Serpent seed. Original sin. Biology. Genetics. Advancements and common sense. Get lives yes. We can even reproduce the way Hagar did

Wow a Canadian with no values! Color me suprised!

jesus was a 32 year old virgin commie who told people to leave their families and shit.

he was not pro-family and pro-capitalist and pro-heterosexual sex.

Communist are anti religious

Jesus founded Christianity, so Marxism is pretty different

Why do you asume im a christfag?
Also homosex in those mentioned animals are deviations mutations from their normal behaviour

There were three kinds. What did Christ say. Read about the eunuchs in Isaiah. Also read Isaiah 40:17. Everybody knew born eunuchs were doing what we consider gay things. But everybody was seen as hetero back then. But the concepts existed. Just not our words. Keep ignoring rainbows. The 144,000. What it meant by David and Jonathan becoming one flesh and uncovering the nakedness of their mothers. "Exceeding" in "tears" with eachother when the verb was altered politically and meant ejaculation. Centurion? That was not his son. They were forbade marriages. David and Jonathan was longest love story in Bible. Reminds me of Ronaldo and his possibly gay life and two surrogacies

Just like Eve. Are you not Christian? Leave
Ribbit

homosexuality was invented by the british in the 18th century

>anti-religious

marxists are, but not all commies are marxists(especially the pre-marx ones). there were christian communists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_communism

why isn't aids a problem in gay animals?

>as many religions are becoming decentralized
The control is exerted through common guiding narratives.
The media presents an image of selected aspects which appeal to the emotions of the common-core story.

My interpretation is objectively true, since no religion can produce contact with their deity:
It is always claimed from 'second hand' sources, priests, texts, etc. All the word of humans, not the word of a deity.

>So all the Christian martyrs who went against the political mainstream during the first and second century were doing it for political reasons?
The foot-soldiers are always the 'useful believers' who are inveigled to fight for the ruling elite.

The same as all the pagan martyrs who died protecting their sacred groves from Christian vandalism and mob raiding, as from the Christian Visigoths. The graffiti is still visible today.

You don't hear about their sacrifice of course, for they lost.
You will only hear about "martyrs" that the ruling class wants you to.
Everyone else was a "heretic" or "pagan" who "rightly died for their sins".

because the gay cavemen lived to be like 25 years old and aids takes like 10 years to matter

No chemtrails to make. Aids is no longer a problem in males anymore anyways. Truvada doesnt work on vaginas. Biology wont allow it. You also have zika. Incurable gonorrhea. And vaginally based throat cancers from their fungus

"Discriminate" has lost its true meaning the way leftists use it.

Would Jesus beat up gay fags? No.

Would he tell them to be straight fags? Yes.

It's a good thing that there is tradition and the magisterium to interpret scripture

>leaf

there is an example of communism in the book of acts that has two people getting put to death for not sharing their wealth with the christian commune(Church). that passage suggests that the early christians were commies

Aaaand He didn't. Had the chance. Did the opposite. Ignore Him at your own peril. Even Leviticus meant "no female beds". To not do it "as you lieth" with a female bed. All other Scriptures were talking about pimps and shrine hookers. And Sodom was inhospitable "grab em" rape. 50% of heteros have anal

>fucking babylon