Political Violence!

Lets get some good old fashions skull smashing videos in here.

Bonus points: Agitators getting rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZOmQ2NyfkyM
youtu.be/hFZ9Tawo8QE
youtu.be/KRxMYh7xicY
youtu.be/gZuHbx4-17c
youtu.be/Qrwl2kdt3KE
youtu.be/fRChtP8tiqY
youtu.be/O74zyS3sfSM
youtu.be/T9qhBEMIefc
youtu.be/nrSLo5G0vtc
youtu.be/3w7hL_7Hd30
youtube.com/watch?v=iobAHoIbCkc
youtube.com/watch?v=O-qmog2tWbU
imgur.com/gallery/ctGBe
youtu.be/TcK0MYgnHjo
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
youtube.com/watch?v=64OI6dVM9uU
youtube.com/watch?v=56OHrDxc0bE
m.imgur.com/gallery/ctGBe
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/ZOmQ2NyfkyM

June-26-2016 - Sacramento riots
youtu.be/hFZ9Tawo8QE

youtu.be/KRxMYh7xicY

youtu.be/gZuHbx4-17c

>Mace and wood sword n' shields

Never would I imagine THIS is where urban violence go.

Fat antifa
youtu.be/Qrwl2kdt3KE

yeah, me either. Kind of funny imo.

youtu.be/fRChtP8tiqY

This is a good thread.

Based Alt Knight

>AnComs calling for bolice once they get punched
Pure pottery

Add some Scanlines. Looks bretty good imo.

Do you new faggots even remember maidan?

"she does't look like a women to me."
I'm just glad these people have become universally hated. You can tell that guy was just trying to get to work, and he didn't want to put up with these people's bullshit.

youtu.be/O74zyS3sfSM

"it's a fucking warzone"
People attacked on trump inauguration day.
youtu.be/O74zyS3sfSM

BLM vs cars
youtu.be/T9qhBEMIefc
youtu.be/nrSLo5G0vtc
youtu.be/3w7hL_7Hd30

^Lmao anyone have more of these?

also, my chaptcha was a "slow kids playing" sign. lol

Nah, they had to purge it from their memories because /ourguys/ were /Sorosguys/ there.

This is some Falling Down type shit. Just some guy sick of all the shit he has to deal with while trying to make a living and snapping. I don't think these cushy living, professor's children Antifa LARPers realize how stressed out and fed up a good portion of 9-5 average American folks are. They're gonna antagonize the wrong guy one day.

MOOOOOAAAR!!!!!!

>NOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO

fuckin' keked

\>tfw no Clankening in America

> trips

What is Kek telling us?

More chaos for our chaos god

I spy with my little eye something that starts with D

>trumpkins think they're tough thread

kek

I'M NOT TIRED OF WINNING

That Antifa gets fucked up anytime they clash with pissed off Nationalists instead of peaceful protestors.

>youtu.be/O74zyS3sfSM
These fuckers made me cum a little, no h-homo.

best one desu

though this one from sweden is pretty nice too

youtube.com/watch?v=iobAHoIbCkc

Kek is a strange and mysterious God that makes you pause in ponder upon his message so you can truly understand what he is asking of you.

As a high priest I feel I am qualified to discern this message in the meeting behind it

> Stop being a bunch of fucking pussies because now is the time to get physical.

>Kek demands blood be spilled. Antifa, it is time to run because we are coming for you

I wish you could buy those shields somewhere.

I am beginning to actually belive there is something more to this kek thing.. I have been getting some crazy digits recently.

I was living in sacramento when all that shit when down. The local media really didn't even cover it.

dat was close.

Sup Forums, I've supported you so far, but I CANNOT condone this much senseless violence

the Trump administration and their supportes have really disappointed me, and I regret now memeing for Trump and not Clinton

shame on you all

Let's go get em'

>senseless
good one. Praise kek

nigga that was in defense of himself and others

I didn't even hear about that fight until yesterday when someone posted that webm

Antifa are faggots and commies

We need the blood of commies and antifa covering the streets

Fucking kek, this the third time I seen it. Anyone got the source? that shit is gold.

You can buy polycarbonate police riot shields on E-gay

youtube.com/watch?v=O-qmog2tWbU

unfortunately /ourguy/ in the red helmet got dragged into the crowd and beaten

thanks for the source.

imgur.com/gallery/ctGBe

Collection of based stickman

Why is no one bashing antifa skulls in with metal pipes?

>unfortunately /ourguy/ in the red helmet got dragged into the crowd and beaten
This is literally the only way these pussies fight - must've learnt that from their best friends, the niggers and muslims

guy in the back reminds me of
youtu.be/TcK0MYgnHjo

SOVIET FLAG on 0:23
LOLOLOL Amurigga is DOOMED
62% white as well, what a shithole

Lost it as he drove off with the dude still on the hood

>You're mine now fucker

The one early on in this is an old classic. More so at hearing that antifa cry like a bitch after he was probably moments earlier giving it the big one about he was going to 'smash the fash' and drive all the 'nazis' off the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

A FUCKING LEAF

This was taken by a Japanese student during the London riots, the mob coming down the street were allegedly an anti mob mob of football firm lads looking to take on anyone they saw smashing shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=64OI6dVM9uU

some of the commentary i always found funny

15 seconds in is just classic

Are those ancap flags lol?

In all seriousness. Nuclear codes.

Based stickm...

Ths is the pic i always remember from the riots.

stole fucking crisps

i missed CLANK can i get a rundown

Can't leave those trips unchecked.

Truly an alt right hero, look at his fat face showing pure regret

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, João Tyrone LeShawn de Silva. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Venezuela look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, it’s the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, João. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

This is the best Based Stick Man video.

youtube.com/watch?v=56OHrDxc0bE

I see you posting his arrest in other threads Brazil... Are you assblasted?

He doesn't look regretful, maybe tired?

Glorious pasta, 10/10

He'll be out in a day like all the other protestors. His memory will live forever.

>in a leftie state
>on video "assaulting" (defending himself) against Soros thugs
>getting out anytime soon

Based alt knight is based

m.imgur.com/gallery/ctGBe

fuck off pussy

>we hate trumps totalitarian fascist regime
>we should be more like communist russia

shill

He doesn't know how much of a hero he is.

fakin ell you buncha bahstahds

It was in the days of the viking trade, Sigur Jormundson, traded with the foreigners abroad. He was a just king, he shared his wealth with his workers. He sold forged goods that were the best one had ever seen, decorated in both gold, bronze and forged steel. Swords laced with diamonds that could cut through a rock.
The Arabs kept no thralls, but had slaves who were not of their faith. Their masters did not share wealth with them, they did not feed them well. They sold brittle swords, mediocre forgery. The workers were given nothing and gave as little as they could, like their customers.
Sigur brought many beautiful goods on display, people travelled far just to look at them. After some weeks, it was time for Sigur and his crew to sail home. That day a customer came to Sigur’s stand and offered a piece of cloth for one of his swords. Bjornar Ivarson refused the offer. The man went to the Arab stand beside them and traded his cloth for a lesser sword.
Sven Raljor told Bjornar that he should have traded more, so they could have goods to show. Bjornar asked Sven if he thought he could have traded more than him and Sven said that he was sure that he could have. Bjornar was a blacksmith and worked long days to make the most beautiful ornaments.
That night Sigur asked Bjornar why the Arabs thought that they could trade a piece of cloth for one of his swords. Bjornar said that the men who forged what the Arab named Omar could offer were slaves. Sigur then asked his men to come with him, he gave his workers the finest swords and shields ever forged. Then they went to the home of the Arab merchant and stormed his house.
Bjornar swung his sword against two guards, cleaving the head of he who died first. The other stabbed him his chest with a dagger. Bjornar cracked his skull with the buckler of his shield, then nailed him to the ground with his sword. Bjornar coughed his own blood, sat down and told the others to leave him.

1/2

Sven asked Bjornar if he would have lived if he had traded more for his family. Bjornar told Sven that he would give him his gauntlet. Bjornar then pulled Sven close, poked his eyes out with his thumbs and broke his neck. This was Bjornar’s final kill, for one does not insult a man at bane.
Sigur and the other found Omar in the forge with his slaves and family. Omar’s sword broke when it clashed against the shield of Sigur’s men. Sigur pulled out his finest sword, the one he carried himself. He gave every slave the chance to fight for Omar, but none of them would.
Sigur asked Omar “Why don’t you feed your men so well that they are ready to die for you?” Then he killed his his sons. They brought Omar to his knees and made him open his mouth, so Sigur could thrust his sword down into his belly, then they left him to be the pedestal of the sword.
They raped the women, for the men just stood there. They took Omar’s daughters and tied them to the ship for Bjornars last departure, so he could have them in Valhalla. They set fire to his ship with a burning arrow and sailed away singing his songs.

2/2

In age of empires when the alt right builds a castle, this is the soldier who comes out of it.

The guy who shot the commie at the Milo event was carrying a gun, in a gun free zone, on a university, IN THE CITY OF FUCKING SEATTLE, and got of scott free.

someone needs to get a drone over the next one of these.

Think of all the captain americas we might have missed :'[

What do we call this based man?

Based Stick Guy - The BSG

wait, he was arrested? this can't be right. it was self defense.

america gets all the fun, like in the past 5-7 years we've only had like two major ones but only the cops where able to beat people

>have riots in the name of equality and to end racism
>loots shit anyway

> What's your name?
>I'm Samuel Hyde, H-Y-D-E

Kek

Yeah cops have a pretty good monopoly on justified violence here

Imagine if we had duelling laws like there are in the US though
There would be a sharp increase in healthcare costs, plus enabling this sort of social violence can't be good in the long run e.g. civil war with massive human cost

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

holy fuck that man is a hero

VICARIOUS ENJOYMENT IS NOT ENOUGH

fucking kek
all out brawls eh
whats the turnover rate with antifa? I can't imagine more than half of these cunts actually want to go through that again

>cops pulling him up and moving him

retards could have paralysed the faggot

Unless there were other incidents that weren't recorded, he'll be fine once the video rolls. No one has sympathy for people in all black wearing black masks; it is a psychological dehumanizing factor.

the woman who organized the attack in sacramento also organized the attack on Milo at Berkeley and possibly the attack in Berkeley yesterday

Yvette Felarca

Well the actually brawls are few and far between, mostly their just marching around with their lefty protests and doing property damage, every once in a while a Trump supporter will be stupid enough to show up to one of these gay pride parades alone and get targeted.

Next to none of the antifafags have actually been arrested because they only dare to pull their shit in commiefornia where the cops are told to stand down.

damn I can't grammar, *actual *they're just

typical cunt sending people off to get hurt for her cause

will Trump fix this?