At what point did you realize that modern science is a fugazi invented by Jews in order to make up statistics to back...

At what point did you realize that modern science is a fugazi invented by Jews in order to make up statistics to back up their marxist ideologies?

When I stopped denying the reality of race and accepted the truth.

Blacks are genetically dumber than whites and it's just a fact that everyone knows

When I got hit with QUINTS

I did some research into (((NASA)))'s lies. Every field of science is the same, it's all FAKE NEWS.

Quints of truth

Modern (((Science))) is kike bullshit.

Statistics tend to support what we believe though

>fugazi
I recognize this as the name of a band and nothing else.

All science is bullshit. The Bible contains more useful knowledge than every (((academic paper))) combined.

>1 post by this ID
They are using you Sup Forums

>fake globe
>real magic
>fake nasa
>real love
>fake diseases
>real healing
>fake psychiatry
>real understanding
>fake materialism
>real idealism

It isn't Jewish it serves the antichrist if anything it is obviously atheist and yes much of science is in the service of power (I realized it after I read Foucault's Power/Knowledge btw)

People who don't understand what a metaphor is claim the Bible supports FET

most science since the 1900's has been controlled by jews, because they control everything, they steal all da white mans science and patent it then kill da white man and den hide the science so that the white can cant advance, its a conspiracy maann

srs tho einstein was an actor, his IQ was about 105, about average, but he was a jew so he got to in on the jewish scam qnd they fed him a few scientific discoveries, einstein was dumb as bricks

Hi there new friend! we hope you enjoy posting here on our wonderful message board! :3

(you)

proof plz

Makes sense. I just now realized it when you told me. Don't have to twist my arm. I already know the true history of WWI, WWII era communism, Jewish politics and banks destroying Europe to build their Zionist goals.

Can you give us some examples on this jewified (((science))) ?

When I realized that 90%+ of science is funded by (((them))) through the government, ngos or corporations owned by (((them)))

so how are you liking the place so far? I know it's no reddit but we're trying to up our meme game! xD

did you read about rheology science?

when this became ((((modern medicine))))

Memes aside this is an interesting point. Most serious research requires funding grants that can be difficult or impossible to get for politically sensitive subjects.