Charles Murray BTFO

Students Protest Lecture By Dr. Charles Murray at Middlebury College
youtu.be/a6EASuhefeI

Is the Bell curve really a racist book. I only read the chapter on Race and IQ and it wasn't as bad as people say.

has college protesting gone too far?

What is scientific racism?

millenials need to be fucking gassed

Its science that portrays the races/ethnicities as unequal.

know your place you fucking niggers

Facts that don't feel good.

Unbiased scientific study that ends in the races not being equal in outcome regardless of socioeconomic background.

In other words irrefutable proof that either nigger culture is inferior, or that nigger genes are.

Science

>has college protesting gone too far?
lol

Kek feels gewd

Been a while gore got to me, thanks

we are all gods children

The idea that races are biologicaly different, such as the richest black neighborhoods having more crime than the poorest white ones, blacks having a lower IQ, and blocks from a wealthy background scoring lower on tests than whites from a poor background

i heard the iq test is biased toward asians and whties. is any of that true?

>only successful first world civilizations
>higher iq
Must be racism!

43 minutes of pleb behavior. not sure i'll make it through the whole video.

If you consider the testing of logic and reasoning to be biased

Jesus Christ I can't even bear to watch this. Why are those kids so stupid? Why even go there? Just to disrupt someone even more capable than themselves? The guy just work his ass out his entire life. What about those fucking kids? What a bunch of pussies. Also, you guys should have had cops in there, to kick those guys out and let that goddamn geezer talk.

they claim his book "The bell curve" is used by racists to justify discriminating against minorities.They correct, alot of neo nazi groups did use his work in alot of their propaganda.

And just like real families some children turn out better than others

science be rayciss, mang

It's funny how supposedly pro-science leftists proclaim to be, but when the science doesn't agree with their politics, they cannot denounce it quickly enough.

Science isn't biased -- scientists might be, but science isn't. All science does is present data

But the concept itself is not rascist. If a professor is rascist and wants to fail all blacks he is going to do that regardless of what grading scale he uses. Also isn't this just them saying that blacks are all stupid and can't compete at the same level as everybody else? Isn't that notion rascist?! Personally I don't care for the bell curve but it is not rascist.

>there is no difference between the races
>in fact race is a social construct
>but all white men are evil
> in fact white people owe black people reparations

The unresolvable doublethink dilemmas of the left continue.

facts

How are those in conflict? If for every baby we flipped a coin and assigned them to one of two groups, that classification would be a social construct but we could still say things about its members (maybe group A oppresses group B).

Believing that the other side is wrong is fine, believing that the other side is incoherent is a sign you're not properly understanding something. Don't revel in ignorance.

Very short-sighted students. Unless the speaker truly is someone who advocates values counter to liberal democracy, why protest so hard? If Murray's work is of poor quality, wont that become clear when he speaks to a room of presumably equally skilled academics in the same or similar disciplines?

LOL that picture literally says "FACTS ARE RACIST"

It should be spread around more to demonstrate leftist doublethink

If there is no difference between races how ccan being evil be a racial characteristic of white people?

what pic?

what happened?

>What is scientific racism?

Science that shows evidence that we are not, in fact, all equal. Facts that dispute ideology.

Got fried trying to steal copper wiring.

They don't say white people are racist because they are white. they say they are evil because of the white supremacy system is designed to benefits mostly whites and oppress minorities. They want reparations because the system was set up to give blacks a disadvantage.

The disadvantage came from their undeveloped brains, white people didn't do that to them. Go ask Nature for reparations.

Reminder that Charles Murray is a cuck and racemixer who likes to fuck Thai ladyboys.

So..in other words, reality is racist?

Nah

They use culturally unbiased tests

They use the same tests they give autistic kids (who have trouble with language)

>implying that makes his work incorrect.

Oh Juan. What must it be like being that jealous that you are on the wrong side of the wall?

Racism supported by solid, fact-based arguments.

A 10,000 niggawatt fuse hooked itself up to a 300,000 giganiggawatt current

How come the right never does any shit about this? It's been going on for a while now. Why don't we ever offer these speakers protection, or protest against left-leaning speakers?

>all white people have a collective racial guilt for what rich old white and jewish fucks do to stay in power

You know eventually people get tired of feeling bad for being blaimed for shit they didn't do.

A TAUTOLOGY IS A TAUTOLOGY

Why isn't Trump coming down on these communist indoctrination camps with the wrath of God?

If the school doesn't expel every one of those "students," then no more government backed students loans go to that college. No more federal grants of any kind go to that college.

Not really when you subjugate a group of people for a long period of time regardless of race, restricting education and only providing abhorrent conditions, you can't expect them to just rise up in a few centuries and compete with the past oppressor. Just look at the Russian serfs that ended up gaining power. Didn't end up well for the USSR

>MaD

It's probably a statistical analysis of achievement and intelligence, based on historical data, comparing the different races....Doesn't take a genius to figure out that niggers haven't accomplished anything in the history of this planet

biology explains group human differences, not culture

Wow. Now I'm curious about Charles Murray and his ideas. Nice job, protesters!

DEM QUADS

Checked those quads.

IQ tests aren't a test of knowledge. They're more about recognizing and being able to predict patterns. The test I took years ago had a couple of trick question too. One was something along the lines of:

John needs to transport 5 1/2 crates of milk from the store to his house, but he can only transport 1 crate at a time. How many trips does John need to make?

a) 1 trip
b) 3 trips
c) 5 trips
d) 6 trips
e) 4 trips
f) 5 1/2 trips

that's not a trick question

Agreed. Most worthless generation in modern human history. No joking about it.... it's true.

>has college protesting gone too far?
yes... yes it has.

If you are given the same opportunity to succeed in whatever you do, as far as society is concerned, you are treated equally.

I'll never been a great athlete, for instance. Hell, I can't even eat wheat. This doesn't make it impossible for me to live a fulfilling life, make a meaningful difference or even just be a noteworthy person.

There are very real genetic differences between different groups of people. There are tens of thousands of years of humans evolving in different climates. We didn't all have the same evolutionary selection criteria and THAT'S FINE.

Discussing differences isn't racism. Studying differences isn't racism. An African person is statistically more likely to suffer from sickle-cell anemia. Do you really not want doctors to screen people of African descent more thoroughly for it?

This,
The poor population of the Appalachians have a relatively low IQ.
However, their rates of violent crime are way lower compared to, say, blacks. Blacks have a degenerate culture propagated by welfare gimmedats.
A similar cultural difference would explain Chinese violent nature compared to western people, despite Chinese intelligence.

>Believe that is a trick question instead of the most basic of math

Nigger detected

kek it is if you're a retard like him

>kek's wills it

Gen Z shall save humanity.

You're right. The actual question was similar but intentionally structured in such a way as to encourage you to pick the wrong answer. I'm confident that upwards of 90% of Negroids would get it wrong.

I don't think most of them are even Millenials. People born in 1995-1998 are in college now

>Not shopping the Argentina Flag

you can see his lungs contracting through his fried off torso side

And you are not wrong. One of my uncles is a retired teacher, he worked at some high school in florida. He said spics and negroes would fall for F on your example.

it's subtle but it's there

>scientific racism is racism
>the truth makes me uncomfortable so it's bad and invalid

>implying people can't take half trips

you guys don't break the laws of physics and somehow take half a trip in between loads because a crate is filled half way with product?

>a german shepard is faster and tougher than a bloodhound but bloodhounds have far superior tracking abilities but are both dogs
>ok sounds good
>whites have higher iq on average than blacks but blacks are usually faster than whites but are both humans
>NO!!! WTF THATS SO RACIST YOU CANT SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!
I will never understand people like this

Speaking as black man

I think most people realize racial differences are real but what to deny it because of self-esteem and ego. Personally, when I read that like only 30% of blacks have an IQ of 100, or that the avg black IQ is 85 which use to be the cut off more mental retardation, or that cultures more isolated than american blacks like Native Americans still manage to out score blacks my heart sunk. I didn't realize how serve the differences were, and effect of these drastic differences. When I got to the regression to the mean data, I knew I couldn't read anymore. I was stuck in a state of self-loathing for a week, questioning if all my faults and bad decisions in my life were rooted in the genes that controlled my race was just to much for me to handle, and the thought that if I had kids, there is 50 something percent chance they will have a IQ lower than 85 regardless of my IQ or wife, I just...I couldn't.

Its not just me, look at blacks like Thomas Sowell. He was my first red pill, so I hold him dare to my heart. His entire world view is about accepting the harsh truths of reality. He is a major proponent that inequalities is just part of the human condition. He gets that history, nature, geography is random and unfair by design and its beyond mans faulty nature to control, and that we will just have to learn to tolerate tragic truths regardless of the unhappiness it brings us. But the second IQ differences based on race comes up, Thomas Sowell entire world premise is erased, IF you read everything by him, and then were asked to guess what his assumption about racial differences would be, you would automatically assume that he would he take the position that of course inequalities based on race exist. However, he takes the opposite, and believes that the variable that controls intelligence potential is equally distributed among each race.

But I can't blame him, or other blacks for denying the evidence, its too much to handle.

if weight is x =1
and distance f =1
then x = f
therefore 1/2x =1/2f

Don't steal copper kids.

Timestamp a picture of your black skin right now you fucking LARP

Facts that hurt liberals fee-fees

The second we acknowledge these facts we can start to try and affect them, black bro.

>i heard the iq test is biased toward asians and whties. is any of that true?

Underrated.

Something like this.

When Sup Forums first told me about race realism, I hated black people and felt a certain amount of righteous indignation that the truth had been withheld from me. Then, once the anger subsided and I stopped being a leftist cuck, I felt pity for the black community, and especially the smart ones. How terrible would it feel to always wonder if you got a job because you were truly the best suited for it rather than a diversity hire? How would it feel to know that your community would be plagued by violence and criminality? Being a race realist actually made me more compassionate, because I see now that if we are to truly help the black communities, we will have to do a lot of hard, hard work. Eugenics? Gene editing? I don't know the answer, but my heart goes out to the redpilled blacks.

You should not despair, the moment you realized what you where the moment you became something greater than a dumb black my friend, continue to rise and deny the crabs int he bucket that wont let you leave.

lol oh holy fucking shit man

Those are some ugly ass fingers. Looks like an alien, or possibly a gnfos.

Are all fingers ugly? Every time someone posts I get grossed out now that I think about it

>Is the Bell curve really a racist book.

The Bell Curve isn't a book about race. It's about the relationship between cognitive abilities and social structure.

Do you think a restoration of black monarchies could be a solution the plights of the black community?
> Have the smartest blacks become king/aristocracy
> Only breed with high IQ blacks
> Enforce laws to help the black community progress

fuck off nigger

Satan trips will it

niggers are too dumb to figure that out, ironically enough.

science.

The Jews. Next.

Science which conflicts with the communist vision of man.

I remember some article over the past summer about how Obama was starting a big initiative for scientists to make sure robotic AI "isn't racist" and I fucking laughed trying to wonder how a lifeless indiscriminate only logic based being could possibly be racist. I guess it's like when Google search realized black people and apes are the same thing so sjws cry foul.

Dat futuristic self learning superior AI be keepin' a nigga down ya hear?

Seeing how even people on Sup Forums know more about human nature than our dear leaders, it makes you wonder about how our politicans get to where they are.

How can they be the ones deciding policy when they don't know one thing about how genes affect IQ and behavior?

you have really weirdly shaped fingers

Science is dying because of white women's support for this idiocy.
"Don't let woman be a teacher!" was in the Bible for a reason.