Finding the one true religion, not going to hell edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
youtube.com/results?search_query=alan watts buddhism
zalbarath666.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/peter-j-carroll-liber-null-psychonaut.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm scared

ZEN BUDDHISM

There is not a "not going to hell option"
Only heaven or hell pick one or lose. Is it really that difficult for you?

buddhism is cool, but it can lead to intense nihilism and disengaging from life

Gnosticism master race

Which choice leads me to heaven?

>christcucks offending me for being brazilian

It's actually fucking hilarious, your Jebus was all about helping the poor and stuff, but you're still racist pricks who make fun of poor people. But Deus Vult is all that matters, ain't I right?

Read this OP and anyone who is in his position.
Taste and see that the LORD is good.

Pathetic, you're letting a couple of guys who said mean words define an entire religion. Just leave.

Ogdoad&Thoth pantheon Chaos Mage

the fucking irony in literally what you just wrote,

read your exact same sentence and this time think about muslims

is that the god galaxy from futurama?

>Jesus was about helping the poor
That's a meme.

Jesus came for the sinners. He was concerned about another kind of bread.

Jesus whipped people like you for turning His Father's house into a marketplace.

That's going to be interesting. Do you know about the two brothers?

The Frog God.

That might be this thing by Leo. Also hidden in infared telescope only.

No. Who are they?

You're not very good with context or comprehension are you? Majority of Muslims are violent and always have been, proven by statistics and what they do to the countries they migrate to.

Also I don't speak for all Christians, I would have no problem with Muslims if they would stop undermining our countries like the Jews do.

The ironic thing is you're defining me by my entire religion and thinking I share the same views as Sup Forums does. Well I'll tell you I don't, I'm an outcast. All sides tend to hate me.

>FULL RESOLUTION

>FINAL SOLUTION !!

Blue Star Kachina, and the Red Star Kachina.

White Sun, Black Sun. One will be our salvation the other our doom.

Only one answer.

Hello, Schlomo. Hows your Brazilian proxy working out for you.

Nah, man the Papacy is pretty much ruined an gone. You're so close to being a degenerate of the Protestants. Once females bishops or priests start popping up, it's all over.

Is there salvation outside of the Catholic Church?

Im sorry user, I wish i could hug you rn, i hate my society too and wish to leave someday.

Summary: Judaism is the one true religion and Christianity is the worst.

Sounds very similar to how I see this object in the sky as Michael and Satan fighting, with the rebel angels gathered around watching.
Very exciting times we live in.

This is pretty much the Trinity that most of Sup Forums adheres to. Even if they don't know it yet.

Honestly, it sucks but it's probably my path to always be a loner (Ostracized). But hey, at least I have Jesus and God. Eternal life and service to God would be nice.

I'm firmly of the belief that after Francis dies a conservative Pope will be elected.

Yes, it will be like nothing we have ever witnessed. It certainly won't be fun, but I grow tired of the stillness and the rut humanity has found itself in. I wish everyone the best however.

Please find true peace everyone. Do not let evil control or consume you, ever.

Salvation is specifically outside the apostate Catholic Church.
Catholics ceased being Christians a long time ago.

I have been meditated to try and find the true religion
no luck yet
I might try a different experiment where I pray to a different god every morning and see how shitty my day is

>Yes, the religion that murders children in order to consume their blood, the religion that treats all other cultures and faiths and peoples like they are less than dirt, the religion whose own holy book says that it is fine to commune with demons and unfathomable horrors from beyond is what's keeping us alive. Going by that logic, everyone should just become a Satanist then. Same thing without any of the hassle involved.

Reposting this.

I hope so, fuck the "End Times". If we can make the World a better place in the glorification of God and Jesus. Then none of it has to take place.

Read this
And actually READ it, and maybe even go do it yourself to proof it.

>They have the buildings, but we have the faith. -- St Athanasius, 5 time excommunicated during the Arian crisis, writing to orthodox Catholics who were hearing Mass said in the desert because their bishops were heretics.

Modernism is just the latest round of madness to infect the hierarchy and some of the rank and file. It will be sorted out. Already, the new generation of Catholics are going back to pre-vatican 2 church. They are rejecting nu-church and all that bullshit.

Then there's the biological fact: liberal church is not fertile; traddys loves them big families. one generation and the warm fuzzie brigade will be gone.

meanwhile, frankie has proven to be a blessing in disguise. he has forced the so-called conservatives to choose sides. this is where the traddies always said the v2 program is heading, now it's about doctrine and truth and not something that can be simply interpreted away. and choose sides they are. it's actually really white-pilling desu.

i have good priests, and i know no matter what happens in Rome there's plenty of The True Faith at work in my corner of the world. If the present pope doesn't speak with the voice of Peter it makes no odds, there have been plenty who did.

The two hexagrams have merged together forming 8, with a moon next to it...

Ogdoad, the 8 aspects of chaos
Thoth, wears a Crescent moon crown and is a lunar god

hmmmmmmmm
Makes you think.

Look at the moon, know that it reflex the pure white light of the sun(Sol/Ra/Re), ask of Thoth for guidance; embrace the chaos of the Ogdoad, not just KEK, allow it to change you within and without, above and below.
Create the world you want.
Shadilay.

>religion
>the millennia-long, lumpen larp

A bunch of Mumbo-jumbo taken to it's extreme I see.

A cult of personality and popular opinion lately. Either way, Christ must be found mostly outside of such denominations (While the Churches squabble evil slithers in and destroys them from withing). They pretty much lose their purpose after a while anyways.

Jesus can only be found within, and sometime soon he will return to us.

I didn't do that, are you autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

i realise you're probably joking but notice something about what you said. see how underlying it there's a sense that if God exists then somehow he must enter in to some kind of transaction with you. Find the god who enters into the reciprocation - prayer for favors - and it's a deal.

in all seriousness there really is something at play here. it is why Christianity is the correct religion.

what is this thing in mankind which leads us to need a concept like "sacrifice". Look into all religion and it is the one common aspect. if religion is a natural phenomenon - and i do not hesitate at all to say that it is - then surely there is some commonality in mankind that is not so much religious as sacrificial.

even the atheist can talk meaningfully about making sacrifices, but of course these sacrifices are not made to some religious god, but rather to the system in the sense of enabling success or convenience within it. Work extra hours, get promoted. Transactional again, but not guaranteed.

Christianity essentially claims that God himself crossed that abyss for us, there is no longer a need for sacrifice, because God himself has paid all that can be paid. We could never have paid the cost anyway, but that has never stopped us from trying.

Kids to Moloch for a good harvest, or to Planned Parenthood for career prospects. It's a powerful thing, sacrifice. Only the most powerful remedy can counter it.

Tantum Ergo Sacramentum.

>christcucks offending me for being brazilian

>Christcucks

Seems like a pretty big generalization to me.

yeah, you just go right ahead and make up your own religion sonshine. nobody is stopping you.

"33So also, when you see all these things, you know that He is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened"

>this generation
>2,000 years later christians still waiting
>h-he will return soon you guys, i swear

I was referring to those two

Not making up a religion, it's just how can anyone call themselves a Christian when they call for the blood of another Christian?

Do you think God would want us killing each other because we each have different versions of his word? It's lunacy, Jesus never taught such a thing. Also why so dismissive? Do you not see the established churches crumbling all around you?

Do you still believe they have God's will in mind? Why do we trust in man-made buildings and objects more than we do God?

Patience is a virtue, I would wait a thousand more years as long as he finds me. But in reality it's about finding him.

I have no idea what you're talking about and i'm not interested in addressing a wall of strawmen, bad assumptions and loaded questions.

you're making up you're own religion. it originates with you. everything you're saying is just a narrative to support your own self justified belief, and you're plainly projecting onto others the fact that you're the one hanging on nothing.

Christianity is the one and only truth

From what I've heard and read, true understanding of buddhism shouldn't lead to any such bad things.

If such things happen, then that individual is misunderstanding buddhism. Or in other words there's something wrong inside that individual, which causes such things to happen.

Something like; he's dishonest with himself on some fundamental level, or makes some sort of big error in understanding himself.

I recommend checking out
>ALAN WATTS
on YouTube

He talks about lots of things - not everything has to do with buddhism, but at the same time it kind of does. And regardless what topic he's talking about, it's always interesting to listen to - even if you have zero interest in buddhism.

youtube.com/results?search_query=alan watts buddhism

Alright what's this religion I'm making up? You know, as I kid I went to Church almost every Sunday. I heard a pastor in a stuffy Church reciting verses from the bible like it was a classroom.

And you know what we were the only ones in that whole Church. He never once looked up, and never addressed us directly. I was a kid and even then I still wanted to believe. I do now, but you know what I realized you can't teach the spirit, you can't teach devotion and you can't teach faith.

Enjoy, being shallow.

Prove it.

Aw fuck, is that a cacodemon?

>Enjoy, being shallow.

Says the immanentist twaddle merchant.

Look mate, i get it, your pastor was a dick and you got some bad Christianity. I know, I was a protestant once. Then I found my way back to Mother Church and can honestly and truly say that in my none-crumbling neck of the woods authentic Catholic Christianity of the sort you wouldn't even know where to begin imagining let alone critiquing, is positively thriving.

And it's beautiful. Deo Gratias.

So here's what i'll say:

go to a Latin High (Solemn) Mass. There's plenty in the US. If you can only find a Latin Low Mass, go to that and do your 'Jesus is within' thing. It will be a rewarding experience either way.

Then maybe we can start comparing our "Christianity" reasonably honestly.

Unlike you some people have patience and are willing to wait for things. Besides Brazil, we all know your just salty that God hasn't done anything to get you out of your shithole of a country.

Prove your claims of it being some kind of "cuck" religion first, Brazil.

>is positively thriving.

And I don't mind that at all. But I was just saying, Jesus never said to find him you had to go to through the Church. This is a spiritual matter, Jesus said his Kingdom is not of this Earth.

It's not on some planet in space, it's apart of you. You can either turn away from it or embrace God and his Kingdom, but it isn't because you visited a Church five times out of the week or if you donated a hundred dollars to the donation box. Or even if you listened to some priest who needs God more than you do.

It's about God and Jesus, stop letting others define your path and how you can meet them.

>comparing our "Christianity" reasonably honestly.

You're falling for it again this isn't a contest nor am I picking a fight. Why do you feel so threatened?

It's not about having patience, Jesus is literally a failed prophet dumbass

Judaism is internally consistent, unlike cuckchristianity

>brazil in charge of discerning Bible prophecy

>Jesus never said to find him you had to go to through the Church

But Jesus DID found a Church, he talked about it often. On This Rock I Will Found My Church.

We can argue about the rock, but surely there's no argument about there being an actual Church.

The Epistles were either to Churches, founded established congregations, or to people with responsibilities within those churches. St John's Apocalypse has messages for different kinds of church that will be found in the last days. Spiritually Strong, Lukewarm, Holding fast at least to His Name.... maybe you're in that last group. I dunno.

I do know He founded a Church though. He said so.

Earth is hell, god is evil, death is liberation, hell after death doesn't exist. The only real danger is to stumble into reincarnation and return to this hell.

Read. Still I'm not at all surprised that you support the religion that promotes the ritualistic rape, and murder of children, Brazil. Subhumans just seem to love to service their kike masters.

And you think he founded a physical Church? You know a Temple and a Church have very similar meanings. Which the Third Temple is alleged not to be built by the Jews but Christians, and not physically.

But I'm done arguing, believe what you want.

>ephasic open-ended questions posing as reasonable points in a discussion
>But I'm done arguing believe what you want.
>arguing
Call it that if you wish.

>believe what you want.
lol, we come full circle and now the immanentist who just made it all up in his head says this. fuck i bet you're a leftist too.

there is no true religion they are all man made

false dichotomy.

>2017
>haven't figured out the nature of reality
>haven't found out that religions are a way to hold you back from the real shit
>not a techno-wizard
>no control of reality beyond material interaction
>no ESP powers
>Haven't talked to planets/stars
>haven't had psychic/soul sex on the astral plane
>haven't mentally traveled back in time before the universe
>Haven't even create their own universe

I feel sorry for you kids, right now. Stay tuned, shits about to get weird.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS FAKE SHUT UP

Has anyone here read Alain de Benoist's book about paganism? Would you recommend it?

Whatever Britney.

It was funny that day, then.

Your twisting my words, and you're being very condescending. This whole time I showed you respect, and you have show me none.

Honestly, it doesn't matter though. Again believe what you want, and I wonder if Christ will judge you for the way you treated me, and more than likely others who don't prescribe to your personal beliefs.

Read Liber Null.
zalbarath666.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/peter-j-carroll-liber-null-psychonaut.pdf

if i have treated you uncharitably then i apologize.

i haven't mistreated you however, i have attacked your arguments on the grounds that they have no grounds. that is all.

you have made sweeping claims and generalisations, and i cannot address loaded questions. you don't realise you're loading them perhaps because you just take your assumptions for granted, but i don't know a way to get you to relax those assumptions even for one second.

for example, it is clear that Christ said He would found a Church, and after He is gone we find the Apostles founding churches which consisted of some kind of order such that the apostles had to write and exhort the churches occasionally.

such writings as were preserved physically, somewhere, by someone, who claimed to belong to something called the church and who acted as agents of something calling itself the church.

so read the early church fathers. read what those who came after the apostles had to say. same answer: church is an actual thing.