Where to move to Germany?

I'm thinking of moving to Germany after I finish university this year. Where would be the best area with the least rapefugees and mostly white Germans in the area?

I went to visit last year to Frankfurt and the amount of Africans there was terrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Netherlands.

Far better aryan swamp density.

Dresden.

Fuck off, we're full.

'maybe in Feb '45

>asked German teacher from Germany which city in Germany was the equivalent of Detroit
>Told Frankfurt

Now I know why. To answer your question, probably someplace in Baden-Württemberg

don't

>shunning European whites who cherish your heritage and culture and want to actively support it by coming to your county and becoming a productive member of society

WeW!! You guys are fucked afterall. Think some somali's that stick gum to chvrch walls give a fuck about you?

NO-GO ZONES 2: DEUTSCHLAND BOOGALOO

>The new Germans

also checked

Can you even speak German? I admit my German is terrible and I would never go there unless I could speak it fluently

Why would you want to move to Germany? Shitty weather and brown people for the most part. Maybe if they unlucky themsevles but it doesn't seem like that happening any time soon. Also that place is thought police HQ.

>implying OP isn't just a Poo hiding behing his NZ IP

du bist ein schwanzlutscher

Berlin obvs. Twat.

Franconia

How the fuck are you going to learn if you isolate yourself from native speakers you autist?

Yeah sure, go to Germany if the only German you know is swear words and heil hitler. I'm sure they'll love you

What's like the most cheapest, detached, bumfuck nowhere place to live? I'll move there

BaWü is a leftist shithole. The most based regions are in the north-east.

I understand that the only way to really learn a language is to immerse yourself in it, but you should at least acquire a basic understanding of the language before going to the place where it's spoken

But you already live there, Paddy

I also want to know this.

Hagel Pepe Ich werde deine Mutter ficken Gott will es. Fuck niggers Gott schütze die Königin

>Will you love me now?

Yeah but I want an exotic version of it

Arkansas

Nunavut. Or anywhere in the northern praires on Canada. Fits everything except your "cheapest" criteria.

You can own some land and guns and just ignore the rest of the world.

im so impressed you get your refugee for free.

Dresden is a beautiful city and SS national park is incredible. Neustadt was a little crusty though.

Dresden is still a beautiful city and the pearl of the Elbe and it's the home base for Pegida and AFD as its the whitest capital city in the whole country compared to a city like Cologne where it's basically Little Instanbullshit

Go to Argentina instead, all the real Germans live there.

Don't come to germany we don't need more dirty Ausländer in here.
DEUTSCHLAND DEN DEUTSCHEN

Use Italki nigger. Shit's cheaper than flying to Germany and renting an apartment there.

>which area that has few immigrants can I immigrate to, to destroy the community?

This Hans knows what's up. Mecklenburg-Vorpommern ftw.

The Zwinger, close to Koenigstein, close to the Radeberger factory, beautiful park in the center, and the military history museum is dope.

Probably anywhere in the American Midwest like Wyoming, they're called the "fly over" states for a reason

Potsdam. It has everything Berlin has except for niggers, muslims and hipsters.

Adolf, Hans, I'm looking at German universities. Which ones are the most respectable in your country, or are they all decent?

What is this trickery, a leaf which isn't shitposting?

Berlin or Frankfurt if you want to live in a (((diverse))) (((international))) city where you won't need to learn German

Dresden (or anything in East Germany except for Berlin) if you want to avoid Muslims and niggers

Fuck off, we're not sponsering you burgers through our taxes so you can study for free.

>marxist shit hole

But I'm an American of German descent who knows where his ancestors lived and worked when in Germany.

Me or a kebab, Hans. Pick one. If I come, there's one less slot for Turkroach refugees.

Why not pick none?

Hamburg, Kiel, Bremen, Berlin

Frankfurt is not comfy

Because Sup Forumstard autistic screeching isn't going to make Germany's free tuition for international students program disappear. Might as well be pragmatic.

Why are you so insecure about being an American?

We can't pick. If you're comming for germany you should learn german and about our nation, in which case your question will answer itself.

But you're probably only comming here for free gibs, therefore you're not better than a niggerish Sozialschmarotzer.

If you want to come, you should work here and give our nation back what you have been given.

>Berlin

user I....

Homer, or Seward Alaska.

Have fun. Gift shops, on gift shops, on gift shops

Why is it insecure to look at universities outside of the country?

Obviously. I wouldn't be leaving for a while, Hans.

don't get shariad, user

>LEL I'm a German sure I've never been to Germany and was raised in American culture but I am still a German
I don't care if you go to Germany but please leave the US.

>"I hate Africans"
>wants to move to Germany

I was saying I'm a white guy and not a kebab. Not that I identify as a German in the U.S.

Don't be mad pablo.

Define: for a while. Are you willing to spend enought years here so you can spend enought taxes into our system before leaving? Probably not.

Deal with the fact that if you take such international programms you're just doing the deed of the Hebrew, You're gaining free shit to the burden of the natives.

You're sure, you're german? Just in case your name ends in -stein.

>Fuck off, we're full.
Yes, full of shitskins.

It's Silberstein.

Al-Munchenia.

Well, we still have a nice warm place in Buchenwald or Dachau going.

Someone craves the Anschluss.

Doubtful. He's probably related to the guy that killed Heydrich

Nah, I'm a WASP but you "full blooded X I might as well live in your country" faggots should be kicked out. As Theodore Roosevelt said
>The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.
I may be of English descent but I don't give a shit because it doesn't matter, I'm an American first, an American last, and an American only. The fate of Britain concerns me no more than the fate of France, South Korea, Australia, or Japan. They are allies of my country but nothing else.

Nice rant. Have anything relevant?

Besides the fact that you are a retarded Germaboo? Nope.

Bavaria

The only real Americans are white Europeans who have no connections to their countries of origin due to their ancestors leaving so long ago. Everybody else is a hyphenated American of some sort

>looking at free university and admiring your family's history makes you a Germaboo

Do you drool on yourself when you type?

Time to choose. You can't be both. You're either a amerifart and pay up or you're seeing yourself as a german and are willing to stay and even fight for our comming Reiskrieg.

You can't just claim being part X just to jew those people out of their taxes like a filthy kike.

near Dresden

you can literally get a house hor 500euros

(of course it's in a shitty condition but if youre a DIY it's a steal)

Look at my flag, Hans.

Halt stop. Für den Preis bekommste nen Scheißhaus mit Fenster an der Grenze wo dir die ganzen Facharbeiter einsteigen und im Umkreis von 200km nur Kühe zum fucken existieren.

>best area
bavaria
>least rapefugees
east germany, because rapefugees don't wanna go near that shithole

kek

gehst durch kleine kaffe bei dresden und chemnitz findest dutzende

und ein haus ist immernoch ein haus.

die kleinen gemeinden wollen lieber heuser fur 0 euro geben somit die kleinen dorfchen nicht aussterben

don't, even redpilled places like Dresden have antifa marching in the streets

Mit Wohnhaft in NRW ne Überlegung wert. Spätestens zur Rente. Hier kriegste dafür nicht mal ne Peter-Lustig-Wohnmobil-Bewilligung.

Best would be northern Germany, the coast of Niedersachsen and Schleswig Holstein. Plenty of sheep there on the dikes waiting for the right guy.

Berlin or Leipzig

>not one person has said Munich

Don't forget that where the ladz started
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch

>Berlin

Berlin is just as bad, if not even worse, than NRW. It's more a roach colony.

Thanks for advice

Just come here

I would have said east germany, but was there last year and even that place is getting culturally enriched.

Also never really been to the west germany just heidelberg and mannheim and nurnberg and they are alll enriched but I hear Dortmund has turk strongholds so I dont reccomend it.

so bascially any big city you go your fucked choose a middle of nowhere small town

Go to a real free country, like Russia.

>Nördlingen
That's Schwaben.
Other than that, good advice.
Bamberg, Bayreuth, Würzburg, Erlangen are pretty great cities, good beer, good education good people, not that many shitskins. Just stay away from Nürnberg and Fürth.

Why the fuck would you want to move here? You're an anglo, go to anglo country, like US or New Zealand

nowhere is safe. Government is actively looking to drop immigrant bombs on the areas with the largest percentage of native Germans. I suggest Switzerland.

WE MUST BUILD A WALL

why don't you suggest denmark?

>that disgusting kebab street radiating off Albertplatz

Because despite our intentions, we're getting fucked just by being close to you and Sweden. It's like, having the best fire suppression system in the area doesn't really help when all the neighbors houses are burning. You'll still die from inhaling smoke.

higher res pic of those tits btw

>Where would be the best area with the least rapefugees and mostly white Germans in the area?
Translation: I have no idea how reality works, but please sign me up for some region regardless of my actual profession or skills.

I mean sure, McDonalds is everywhere so you can really let your studies shine.

based user

Lass dir raten trinke Spaten

I heard, dresden uni is a good one. But sadly, I have to say that nearly all of the universities tend to be liberal.
t. student