Why the HEAVENS do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are...

Why the HEAVENS do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so cheap?

Pic related, in my country this would cost a minimum of $180,000 regardless of location.

Same shit different day, sage.

Thats probably a meth house in a shitty area. Id look at it doe

Middle of buttfuck nowhere irrelevant hack town

No thanks. I'm okay paying 600k house in SoCal

that house would be 400k where I live

kill me

I agree,
I own a 2 bed Flat (Condo) and it would cost $155k American.

What on earth is that about

>Why the HEAVENS do American posters feel they have a right to complain

First Amendment.

Wrong! Basin, Wyoming is one of the most desirable localities in the north of the state. The Wyoming Department of Transport has an office there as does the [enter=employerID138507_ERR_NOT_FOUND]! It's the perfect town for an up-and-coming family or a young professional determined to make it in the big city. A jewel in the eye of America, Basin is home to Wyoming's proudest citizens.

Where abouts m8?

Can I rent the other room please?

>Wyoming
That's why. Have fun finding a job.
Still, it IS a very attractive state to live in, in terms of natural beauty.

>[enter=employerID138507_ERR_NOT_FOUND]

Daedalus?

>Pic related, in my country this would cost a minimum of $180,000 regardless of location.
Depends on where you are here, in my state it would go for 150,000 - 200,000

Down in Somerset.

Had a flat mate living here for a while, charged him £375 a month, everything included.

No, Savage.

Kek'd.

I'm currently paying £600 a month, and that's considered a bargain. Paid £680 for a long time.

What's your job?

I'm In the Navy actually.

Yourself?

Brits are on here all the time mocking Burgers for building homes out of wood. If you're going to use much more expensive building material, you can't complain about the price.

You never stop posting this thread

Uh no thats a cheap state because theres nothing out there. Wisconsin or northern Min are beautiful if youre looking for a good Midwest or Northern state

Nah I'm straight, but thanks for asking.

you know just because the cities' website says something doesnt mean its true.

There is something very off about this thread and the "people" quoting themselves.

I have posted properties in the following states:

>Wyoming
>West Virginia
>Kentucky
>Tennessee
>Louisiana
>Wisconsin
>Ohio
>Indiana
>Washington State
>Maine
>Texas
>Nebraska

Probably others. And EVERY TIME someone like you appears and claims it's an irrelevant state.

Because you can fit over 40 United Kingdoms into the landmass of the United States. Barring citizenship, it'd be like me saying you can't complain about UK home prices because there's cheap houses in Poland.

I ain't moving.

yeah, I remember your Chillicothe, OH thread. Truly a beacon of metropolitan chic.

Because no one would want to live in Wyoming.

>Wyoming

Chillicothe, Ohio, not to mention nearby Canton, is a sprawling metropolis and the beating heart of Ohio's cultural sector. Its citizens value both the urgency and enthusiasm of the urban environment and also the conservative principles and traditions of the surrounding rural areas.

Why do you post this shit all the time then. I dont like Wyoming, its pretty because of the mountains but theres just no life. A few of your other states are nice too, ive been all over and can say I prefer this area. Its preference fgt, i figgured you were asking a real question not just spamming the bords

>regardless of location.
because there's no difference in house prices between the South East and the North West

Yes, and you picked a house 10 miles outside of it.

>there's just no life

That's a foolish thing to say. If you have clean water, a walmart for your endless choice of consumer goods, shelter, a nearby library heating and fast internet then you literally need nothing else in life beyond the means of paying for these things each month. And as long as you don't spend money on useless techno-fetishist goods then all you need to do in order to earn that money is mow a few lawns, wipe a few elderly backsides, walk a few dogs or fill in 36,000 online surveys.

Didn't claim there wasn't idiot. Gosh!

Because the only place who's property values that we care about is America.

>what is a bicycle
>what is an automotive vehicle
>what are horses, camels and donkeys