The New York Times is asking me for a subscription

>Unprecedented times.
>Uncompromising journalism.

>In a media landscape rife with fake news, we put facts over fictions. Beholden to no outside interests, we hold leaders accountable, investigate workplace abuses and amplify the voice of the disenfranchised.

>postage will be paid by addressee

What should I send them, Sup Forums?

Moderately rare pepe

Print this out and send it to them.

Just remember to smear shit on it somewhere

Haha guys, great meme! But seriously, I just bought a subscription to the New York Times at 40% off (for a limited time), and you won't believe how it's changed my life. Their Pulitzer-prize-winning journalism helps me stay informed about current events, from locals news to the biggest international scoops. Its high-quality reporting is why the New York TimesTM is the most trusted name in news.

This.

Just a check for a two-year subscription will do.
At leas they'll be able to put pressure on politicians and document fake claims (like "Obama has been tapping all my devices and keeps listening to me"). We need journalism like this instead of the fake retard bullshit that comes out of Breitbart and Infowars.

kys

smear the inside with your feces

draw Pepe on it and send 2 cents.

THIS.

If not, a Pepe will do!

Not that I'm a fan of the NYT, but subscription news is the correct move.

Fake news dominated in the 19th century as well. Yellow Journalism. Sensationalist (clickbait) headlines that were poorly researched. Why? Because they had to sell papers. They didn't profit off the paper itself mind you. No- it was the advertising revenue that paid for the paper. And a paper that didn't sell had nobody wanting to buy adverts.

The cure for this was subscription papers that showed up every Sunday. They don't need clickbait. You're actually paying reporters to report, not sell adverts. Not reel you in with "EXTRA EXTRA TRUMP LITERALLY HITLER" bullshit headlines, particularly ones that appeal to the inherent fears and political biases you may have.

If you genuinely want the fake news to stop, don't discourage them from trying to move to a subscription model.

>pre-paid postage
How about a box or bricks?

kek demands it.

Open envelope. Open Sunday post. Proceed to fill envelope with cat food coupons from Sunday paper. Drop in mail.
Laugh knowing you cost a falling business fifty cents for cat food coupons.

>yes goyim, guaranteed income will encourage me to tell the truth

Send them a bag of dicks from your private collection

Do it.

M80 I am fucking disappointed in you

Not gonna lie, former New York Tim subscriber here. This is fucking hilarious watching New York Times crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the broadcast sheets.

>Beholden to no outside interests

Oh, that's rich. It's owned by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim. It's LITERALLY not even an American enterprise anymore.

>Jew York Slimes
>fact over fictions

2nd post best post. Print it out like 10 times. Make it heavy.

>implying they actually make any money from a $40/yr subscription and don't still rely entirely upon ad revenue to stay afloat

>1 post by this ID

Will do this. Don't have access to a printer today but will follow up tomorrow.

Tell them you always admired them but noticed that since Carlos Salim took over they have stopped functioning properly and you will not subscribe so long as he owns one share of NYT stock.
If you mention Trump you will be ignored, talk about journalism itself declining.

Remember laser printer contains tracking information. Not that I think they would bother.

They still sold me BS the whole election cycle that's why I unsubscribed. They don't care about selling out and destroying their platforms, just like reddit and twitter.