Why did the Germans declare war if Hitler had rebuilt and made their country great again why would they just throw that...

Why did the Germans declare war if Hitler had rebuilt and made their country great again why would they just throw that all away for war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Always wanted to know this as well.

>when you base your economy on tanks eventually you must go to war.

might not be quoting that right.

Ran out of money . Had to acquire more land. Then it got out of hand.

Because the Jews would never allow a Germany free of Jewish banking to exist. From France invading to Polands provoking to the complete silence by the international community to calls for disarmament it was inevitable that war was coming. Germany knew their only shot was to get the jump on other countries since they were surrounded by enemies.

what if you stop posting this shitty threads?

this. while the USA build large dams and other grandiose projects to get out of the depression, Germany did the same by building an army and autobahns towards the enemy.

>hi I create stupid threads all day long with the same pic

I see you changed your American flag to a monkey proxy shill faggot

Why is that? Can't you just store the tanks in case you eventually get attacked? I don't understand.

because he never did rebuild his country

because germans fucked up like they always do

this
th Soviets were about to attack
youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
>print money
>deficit spending
>the only way to avoid payment(or they pay) is to conquer your neighbors and steal their stuff

Because of Lebensraum!

These are the best threads on the board.

Here's the truth, the plan for Germany had always been war.

They knew that once they got rid of the Jewish banking system they wouldn't allow them to keep it as so.
For the couple of years before the war where the Jewish banking conglomerate stared at Germany viciously, they prepared.

Jews will protect that oligopoly at any and all costs.

(((Soviets)))

>Why did the Germans declare war if Hitler had rebuilt and made their country great again why would they just throw that all away for war?

because after WW1 large parts of germany got annexed to foreign powers. millions of germans were living and suffering under foreign rule.

also, the entire NSDAP party platform was basically "FUCK MARXISM AND FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!"
meanwhile, the USSR was a state that held marxism as its most sacred truth, and was run primarily by jewish people.
war between the two powers was absolutely inevitable.

also reminder to sage this CTR slide thread

This makes no sense whatsoever and sounds like some no-thought Liberal BS argument that we need immigration because it makes us "stronger".

There was no economic advantage Germany would gain whether it waged war or not. Since Germany freed itself from a private central banking cartel, they were free to spend money on whatever they needed without any fear of defaulting.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

I suggest you watch the whole video, especially the part starting at 4:30.
Hitler didn't need war to sustain his economy. That's a myth promoted by the Allies to discredit Hitler's economic achievements.

Starting at 4:00, I mean.

Again, I want to make it clear: Nazi Germany's economic and financial system was backed entirely on labor and productivity.

Hitler's first prerogative was remilitarizing Germany so that it can defend itself against foreigners, so of course arms build-up would make-up most of the economy.
That doesn't mean that Germany needed war or it would collapse. There is no nexus between building a lot of tanks and economic collapse.

Due to Hitler nationalizing the central bank, they could print whatever they wanted. If Hitler had wanted, he could have subsidized infrastructure, which he was planning to do after the war, and all of this could be funded without any taxes, since the government could just print what it wanted.

Right, that's how I saw it too. Just because you made tanks doesn't mean you HAVE to use them.