Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g
youtu.be/nr9bVe68OZM
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's real in my mind
Sup Forums will defend this.

is this a thread in which rare petersons may be exchanged?

JUST

>tfw can't rescue my father

where is the video where he says this

THIS

I came here to ask the exact same question.

Post the video instead of just mindlessly memeing the guy.

Get out of here
Finland isn't even real

>youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g

Watching his lecture right now

Fuck off with this slide thread. I am sick of the Peterson meme.

Peterson is not, never was, and never will be Sup Forums material. Stop turning him into a garbage meme and stop shitting where you eat by posting that garbage here. He's normie tier. Fuck off.

That is the face of a man who has himself sorted out.

>depressive retard who cries in public and on video
>not a complete fucking mess of a man

You retards are taking spiritual advice from a guy who's so fucking depressed and dead inside that he can't keep the pain from overflowing during the filming of a youtube video made in his bedroom. I'd avoid him at all costs.

Has he actually said those words?

>depressive
I have yet to see anything about him being depressed

Memes aside, how does one sort themselves out the Peterson way?

He made a decent point in a speech in a silver suit pretty much saying that since we are all the only conscientious being who ponders about the reason we are here is enough evidence [for him at least] that there must be a divine being and that he is/was constantly at war with himself for being a man of faith and also a man of science

Cry on camera and conservatives will love you. Worked for Glen Beck as well.

Peterson suffers from extreme depression Hans. I would not be surprised if he offs himself any day now. He preaches all this spirituality but it's obviously not fulfilling him.

Write about your life, reflect, find the thing you can improve about yourself and work at it. You know what it is. You know your destructive vices.

>Peterson suffers from extreme depression Hans.
again
where is the proofs?

He said it himself, go watch one of his shit borefest video's of entry level philosophy yourself to find him admitting it.

This

I watched many of them
not a single word about it

link me to the video where he says it

Not sure but I think it is this one

youtu.be/nr9bVe68OZM

He's depressed because he chose to shoulder more responsibility than he can handle.

he mentions it in a couple videos, you'll have to look for them yourself sorry

You're forgetting someone...

Thanks user, I'll try this.

I...I can do it.

Sorry Hans, not going to suffer through his playlist to prove a point to you. One of you cucks linked it here on an OP post a few months back. It was like a 20-30 min vid and I quit out after 15 minutes due to boredom since he wasn't saying anything truly enlightening, just another e celeb jumping on the conservative revival.

He's not responsible for anything but himself and his family. Guys a fucking loony if he thinks he is personally responsible for more than that.

Yeah this shill too.

REMOVE GLUTEN AND SOY FROM DIET

well if it's a couple of videos surely you know of at least one in which he says that, right?

then surely, you can also link me to that video, right?

because I'm strongly suspecting you can't actually do that because you're a lying filthy shitposter who's all talk no action
come on, prove your claim, prove that I'm wrong about that

refer to

sort yourself oat

>because I'm strongly suspecting you can't actually do that because you're a lying filthy shitposter who's all talk no action
>come on, prove your claim, prove that I'm wrong about that

I'm fairly certain Hans is right, I've viewed a good amount of Peterson's content and I've never heard him say anything about being depressed.

do you think that I have memorised the content in all of his videos? or is it that you think i care enough about some random cunt on fucking Sup Forums to go look something up that they're very easily capable of doing? I am genuinely interested here.

>try to sort myself out
>get schizophrenia
t-thanks dr...

JP admitted on tv that he is on multiple antidepressants.

If that combined with lying to yourself is 'sorting yourself out', then pretty much everyone is sorted out.

>do you think that I have memorised the content in all of his videos?
no I think you haven't memorized anything at all
so you came up with lies because you gotta post at least something, right?

>that they're very easily capable of doing?
if it's so easy, why aren't you doing it then? why are you being so dodgy about it like a dumb sissy?

I'd love to be proven wrong

sorry m8 they're gonna need a source on that because clearly they haven't watched any JP themselves and just visit the threads for the memes

>he thinks there is a self to sort out

Isn't he a teacher? Some professions require you to take on more responsibility than just yourself and family(whatever that entails in your mind).

He provides sources which can help you to learn the terminology he provides.

Oh and go on and call any form of fatique a depression. Sure he is, but how does this take away any credibility? He's just obsessed with his concerns to a level that hurts him. That's what happens when you work really really hard on something

>When you try to avoid answering the question but answer it anyway

>spend the better part of a year getting ready to join the Army
>see it as my duty to my family and my country

>Jordan has me wondering if I'm just acting out some deep-seated death urge and am unsorting myself faster than I'm sorting

I-I'm just trying to venerate...

I'll take that as a "I can't post a source because it doesn't exist"

have a nice day user
last reply to you ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U

Dude I am not some obsessive Peterson jackoff like all the other newfags on this board. I don't give a fuck about him, I watched like 2-3 videos of him before I got bored of his schtick and low tier ideas as he wasn't saying anything new.

If you are such a fan of this fag, go fucking find it yourself. You should know since you little posse of Peterson cucks love to meme him up all the time. Maybe instead of photoshopping his head into a new meme and making another "sort yourself out" thread you should watch one of the gay cunts videos for once, oh wait, you wont do that, because their fucking boring videos.

hope you enjoy your source that 'doesn't exist', lazy fucking muslim

Kek, dude have you see Peterson's face. Look at his fucking face in the OP image. Look at his eyes. This guys literally one bad day away from a suicide.

He doesn't tell you anything new.

Basically, you know what to do. You know what lacks in your live and what you need to do in order to improve. Sure, it's a struggle and not even guaranteed you ever get to it. He says it's your duty to act on it anyway. NO. MATTER. WHAT.

That's how you do the peterson. He's wrong on the "no matter what" part though...

don't worry about me I watched both his personality and maps of meaning lectures and I think they're really good

I also don't make the threads

but at least someone finally posted some source, watching right now

>White man giving advice about filling the empty hole of purposelesness in young men
>Focuses his lectures on meaning, cultivating inner strength and being someone of substance
>Aussie shitposter decides to shit all over everything he says and prefers to stay shitposting on an African Basket weaving forum

Sounds about right, Sup Forums in a nutshell

If you need someone to tell you "hey dude fill that hole, do something lel" you are a dropkick.

with the self authoring suite you dumbo

>mfw I caught up to the berserk manga
No sorting my self out of this one desu

Accepting that Miura will never finish Berserk because it's his meal ticket is suffering.

I just want Berserk and Jojolion to be over so I can read them and be done with it, waiting is the worst part
Also yeah, whatever ending we get, if it ends, will be disappointing compared to the story as a whole

>>he thinks there is a self to sort out

Muh bundle of relations

>fucking cries lol

what a fucking cuck!

i noticed alt-right fags to be cry babies

youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w

tend to be*

What? So you don't cry regularly out of passion for America and anger towards the globalists trying to destroy it? Why are you even on this board? Pic related me everytime I hear "I'm a Real American".

quick rundown:
In 2012 they were both severely depressed, he was on serotonin uptake inhibitors and wellbutrin. His daughter figured out it was diet related and rescued her father from the depression dragon. They are not on medication any more.

She isn't anymore. He still is.

He had reduced them by half when that interview was filmed and everything was following the same path his daughter took. A few months later pol notices him as he is active and out passionately defending free speech against insane pro tranny laws, not displaying any signs of depression.

I think there referring to his constant analogies to Pinocchio rescuing Geppetto from the whale

>not displaying any signs of depression.
Are you serious? I like the guy but he's a nerve ridden mess constantly on the verge of breaking down into tears. He's not a happy and functional person. He's far from an example for anyone.

He's a mess bigger than Jeb.

LIFE IS SUFFERING

So...no proofs and you're just an embarrassing mongoloid

Being emotionally invested is not a sign of depression but the opposite. He is manic from being free of the depression that has until recently always controlled him. I don't like any idol worship but this guy is by far the best example out of any of the pol celebs, at least he doesn't burn churches and murder people.