FBIAnon interview on project veritas!

FBIAnon interview on project veritas!

Get in here faggots!

icturuslibertas.com/2017/03/as-promised-by-our-dhs-insider-fbi-user-resurfaces/

Other urls found in this thread:

victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/as-promised-by-our-dhs-insider-fbi-user-resurfaces/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please bump

bump

Full link this time

victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/as-promised-by-our-dhs-insider-fbi-user-resurfaces/

How do you know this is FBIAnon, and not just some other FBI agent?

Probably different guy

bump out of curiousity

We dindu nuffin

Wasn't the FBIAnon wrong about a lot of shit? Or intentionally very vague?

>Trump tower was bugged by more than just our IC.

>Trump has the evidence he needs to launch an investigation into a myriad of DC collusions.

> The Deep State is a threat to Trump. Globalists are the populations bee keepers.

>We expected high level arrests to happen weeks ago, but discovered the bee keepers had interfered at the highest levels.

>Epstein videos captured by NSA when they were being delivered to Israeli intel

Why is the NSA so fucking cucked?

I thought we were friends!

>Wasn't the FBIAnon wrong about a lot of shit? Or intentionally very vague?

Newfag or shill. The only thing I saw him being wrong about was Trump winning New Hampshire (which Trump almost won).

any intel agency worth its salt will work on possible presidents but if its all to protect the jimmy saville bbc.tv license scam thats hilarious

To be fair you bugged us first. It's just our politicians are too cucked to do anything about it.

It's probably a different nigga

This is not project Veritas.

What is project Veritas? I've heard about it but I never found out what it's about.

This is not veritas you illiterate nigger

An amateur investigative journalist that has repeatedly BTFO the leftist establishment

It cage up on my RSS feed of their site.

It came up on my RSS feed from their site. Thanks for the bump

doesn't sound like the FBIanon I remember. sounds like some random fag. also there was more than one FBIanon

>Newfag or shill.

Oh fuck off with this you braindead spastic, I bet you think Trump has a time machine too. The only thing he predicted was that Brexit wouldn't happen and it did

>Bernie staying in the race because Hillary will be indicted, not because he wants more money

He was wrong about a lot of shit and essentially seemed like a LARPer

>we like to see how close to the truth everyone is

Vague nonsense.

It's probably a different FBI agent. Still an anonymous FBI duder

i mean bump but i'm still gonna be wary of the possible duplicity of "fbianon"

actually this didn't reveal anything new... so... possible clog to our think tank meant to cause us pause

>project veritas
Delete this

Ok

Alcohol and pol posting don't mix!