Based Trump Patriot had his life ruined because he defended the defenseless Trump supporters

This patriot is facing a 100k bond to be released from jail. but even then it's highly likely his life is irreversibly destroyed. He was arrested for defending other trump supporters from feral antifa liberals who were assaulting every trump supporter they saw. The California police stood by and did nothing to defend the trump supporters but jumped in and swarmed this man. No, I repeat, no antifa were arrested despite committing hundreds of potential charges of assault.

It's time to dismantle the california police force.

I'd say there's a good chance he will be released, the videos clearly show they were attacked first.

He showed up armed and armored looking for a fight. He assaulted someone with a deadly weapon. He got arrested. This is essentially just.

I too am eagerly awaiting the genocide of all non-whites but the law is the law.

>the videos

Checked. Links to video?

it sucks... he's just doing the job that the cops on the scene refused to do and now he's getting arrested for it.

>He assaulted someone with a deadly weapon.

A stick isn't a deadly weapon.

A punch can do more damage.

You need a club to be deadly weapon (thick head).

Can we get a gofund me thing going? For his bail?

A mob of people just using their fists are more than capable of killing. But that's none of my business.

we can make a kickstarter donating page for this guy, i bet 100k is easy to get

lol

HE NEEDS TO WRITE A LETTER TO TRUMP!!!

these antifa fags deserved it. for too long theyve been bringing violence to every trump rally so what goes around comes around. they unleased the right wing beast

They didn't "refuse". They were ordered to let the Trump march be attacked and to arrest anyone who fought back.

>He showed up armed and armored looking for a fight. He assaulted someone with a deadly weapon. He got arrested. This is essentially just.

No it isn't you moronic fuck. Do you have any coherent conception of justice or are you just spouting shit out of your ass?

The AntiFa clearly violated NAP first, he was well within his legal rights, and was well within moral rights to fight back against them. It doesn't matter what he came armed or armored with. All that matters if who broke NAP first.

Would donate if he needed it.

I actually believe this.

you can't whack people with sticks you idiots

Yeah.. So he was the police in that situation, where they stood down.. If they weren't following a partisan order, they would have been in there with riot gear doing exactly what he was doing.

yeah you can if they are antifa scum

If you're attacked first or are defending someone else, yeah, you can.

A stick isn't lethal force either unless you sharpen the end and stab with it.

Bunch of lift wrist-ed faggots vs 1 patriot.
They are pathetic.

>defending yourself from commies is a crime in Trump's America

Where is the presidential pardon?

Commies aren't people

>Trumpcucks getting btfo
>Trumpcucks getting locked up
>Commiefornians eating eachother alive
>Trump's getting impeached within the year
>Putinshills are in overdrive trying to convince Sup Forums that everything's alright
>its not alright.

are we living in the best timeline?

If someone steals my mentos I have the moral right to fucking shoot them with a gun.

It might be hard for your third world mind to believe but this is literally the principle that civilized societies are founded upon.

"Lethal force" is a bullshit gradation.
Fists can be lethal. Hell, stealing a starving person's water is essentially lethal force.

NAP simplifies all that ambiguous crap.

but beating them with your firsts and boots is totally okay

>are we living in the best timeline?

Sure if you dont mind a civil war that goes nuclear.

#freestickman

White House petition when?

wOuld contribute.

cali cops are commie fags too so......they're worthless.

>antifa
>liberal

Lurk more, you politically illterate shit.

But I am horrified this hero's bond is so high. Is there a crowdfund yet?

Hey, user.

Hillary will never be president.

He didn't do anything that would need pardoning.

>implying the distinction between a stick and a club is as meaningful as you're making it out to be in a court of law

Correct. ANTIFA deserves to be arrested just as much, if not more so, but the police are biased towards them. This is obviously bullshit, but it does not exempt us from prosecution for the same crime in the eyes of the law.

I basically agree with you. When I say just, I mean within the confines of the law as it is currently written.

>crew_sample_pepe_41
are these shills even trying anymore?

This. I'll start it off if needed.

>>Trump's getting impeached within the year
That would mean Mike Pence becoming president, which isn't the best timeline for anybody. Are you retardest or something?

>it's always americans
No wonder drumpf managed to fool this many people into voting for him.

YOU DIDNT DELET BEFORE POSTING YOU FAGGOT

>He showed up armed and armored looking for a fight
Bullshit, he didn't go looking for a fight, he went to a political event where he knew there was a high probability of other people assaulting him and he came prepared to defend himself. He didn't go out to an antifa event, they came to him.

This is good OC

Do it user, I'll donate

>He showed up armed and armored looking for a fight
>the way he dressed excuses assaults committed against him
user, you should be a rape defense lawyer

Showing up to [potentially violent public event] with a weapon is most of the way towards "looking for a fight" in the eyes of the law.

>You can't just whack people with sticks

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Post the video on the Berkeley police department kikebook page.

Both leftists and rightists are stupid for perpetuating this shit. If anyone were a real patriot they'd recognize the Fed is unconstitutional, our country is under the thumb of oppression and the left and right political charade is a sham.

no link no read

Good, like at his regret face, what a failure.

it's needs a 1000 signatures create it now.

>he showed up with his concealed carry and shot the mugger trying rob the store. the law is the law

We won't let that happen...

>dilma voter
>talking about failure
HUEHUEHUE

I'm willing to donate for his freedom as a Christian we need to fight communism and antifa.

I'm not excusing ANTIFA's aggression, faggot, I'm pointing out that the law has a very strict definition of what constitutes self-defense INTENTIONALLY designed to exclude people like this. Yes, obviously, by the laws of the jungle he was completely justified smacking that dude over the head, but in order to discourage this situation from manifesting at all the government has decreed that both parties involved in fight of this kind are to be prosecuted

In some retarded states, it is that way indeed user

Yes, they are going down one by one, it's hilarious to watch.

>Puerto Rican
>Preaching anti-violence

He has no regret in his face, but he is sad because his country is rotten and somebody needs to do something about it.

Ill chip in a few bucks, get it viral might take off

I propose we coordinate with Daily Stormer, Sup Forums, 8ch, and any other outlets to create a fundraiser to get this guy out of jail.

>California police

>trusting pigs muzzled by the farthest left state
>expecting anything different

Real life Captain America

Notice how he isn't fighting back against the cops
Notice how he actually is duin nuffin
Notice how he isn't getting shot

More like

>he showed up to a political rally that any idiot could have predicted was going to get violent literally covered in body armor and carrying a weapon, and when violence, to no one's surprise, broke out, he "just happened" to find himself in the middle of it and whacked someone over the head with his weapon

Yes, I supported Dilma, that's why I know failure when I see it.

-PATREON FOR THIS LADS LEGAL BILLS
>PATREON FOR THIS LADS LEGAL BILLS

You are such a cuck.
>Bring weapon to defend yourself
>People show up and start assaulting Trump supporters
>Defend yourself
>You are the one at fault
FFS, people like you are against self-defense all the way up until you're already dead.

he has regret, not because for what he did but he couldn't do more.

I've never donated money to anything, but I'd donate some to help him if I knew where to send it

>I'm not excusing ANTIFA's aggression
you are
you seem angry.
I bet you've never squared up one on one in your life, let alone gone into battle to help a friend in a fist fight

>stick
>deadly weapon

>DEADLY WEAPON
my sides

REEEEEEEE SOMEONE MAKE SOMETHING TO DONATE TO THIS MAN ALREADY

Are you really that dumb?
>Want to participate in political discourse in your country
>Realize you will probably face violence
>Prepare
>Preparation pays off
>You are evil and must be confined by the state

You're right about that, he surrendered easily. Maybe even pissed himself like a good trumpster.

Get fucked right scum.

the only acceptable penalty for being antifa should be immediate execution

Send emails to DailyStormer, Renagade, anything. It'll take five minutes of your time, and those lads know how to organize the fundraiser. Or just post in the forums. Any little thing helps.

You are responsible for your country's failure, while Stickman is actively fighting to avoid his'.
His ancestors are smiling at him, "imperial". Can you say the same?

It was a flag pole. Had a small flag on it.
Helmets are not illegal, neither are shin guards. They are the smart thing to do if you are going to a political protest that might turn violent because of the historical precedents set by antifa for themselves. Wearing a gas mask is not illegal, its smart if you are going to a political protest that as a decent chance of getting tear holocausted because of the historical precedents of violence that antifa have set for themselves.
Having a shield is not illegal. It is a self defence item meant to guard him from the potential violence at the political protest because of the historical precedent of violence set by antifa for itself.

Being in the midst of a brawl that broke out and acting to defend yourself or others is not illegal.

There is a a lot of defeatism around this guy, antifa getting scared that people will get inspired, too bad people already are.

>rioting in your own city
>where the police and local government will not persecute you

I wish I could be so brave

It would be raised in no time

We're not arguing about what's sensible, we're arguing about what legally constitutes justified self-defense. The law, in most areas of the United States, days this isn't it.

Brazil's ancestors are just a monkey and a tire swing

What a based stickman.
See also

So nobody is gonna ask for a source?

Lol, how?

Come fight me whenever kiddo

kek

here's hoping you get killed by antifa while walking down the street someday, faggot

GREAT IDEA RIGHT SCUM LET'S BAIL OUT OUR FRIEND WITH FUNDS FROM A NEO NAZI BOARD.

YOU FUCKING MORONS LMAO

>We're the only ones allowed to be armoured
>We want a monopoly of violence

This guy will be vindicated in the end. Also supportive of a patreon that will aid his legal fees

ayy lmao

Don't forget to bring your whales with you

Let's play a game called find a not morbidly obese cop.

I'll wait.

>yellow bellied coward faggot running his mouth on 4chin

larping faggot, i highly doubt youve even been in the scene. Ill know its you if i ever meet you, fucking slack jawed schlomo.

We don't attack people who aren't being aggressive. Unlike. Exceptions have occurred but not nearly as high as the rights tally

Would donate.

cry more faggot its been done before and it will be done again