Why are all western women whores? They have no modesty...

Why are all western women whores? They have no modesty, and show off their bras and sometimes even their underwear in public. Why dont they have any decency or self-respect? When I was in USA, I would fuck them within minutes of meeting them. Why do Western women not value their vaginas or hold anything sacred, giving it all up to any man to fornicate and ejaculate in all their holes as if its nothing. How can such women ever feel like good women after doing such degeneracy and sin? how do they rationalize that a whore can be a good person?

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-european-far-right-parties-converge-in-st-petersburg-45010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are [women from X country] such whores?
>When I went to [X country] I fucked them all!

Can't you shills post in any other format?

I never said "I fucked them all", Im just saying there were instances where I would fuck them and not even know their name. Its pathetic how much western women devalue themselves. theyre lower and easier than actual prostitutes. At least prostitutes get money. These bitches just get a dicking in the bathroom stall and nothing to show for it

they are not controlled anymore, they dont need to have babies or a family anymore
they are completely independent and can do whatever they want, so they decide to ride 100s of cocks until they realize their worth and their happiness dont rely on material goods but on having a family, they will maybe get a 1 kid in an unstable relationship with a Beta or a Chad who soon will leave her unworthy ass because she lost sanity by changing sexual partners more often than her t-shirt

wtf is your flag btw

> Women
> Independent

They're broken.

>cmon goy don't you see this whore all women who are like you are whores
>cmon goy you're still giving in to the vaginal Jew?
>cmon goy you may as well go your own way
>cmon goy only the love between two men is real
>cmon goy plz don't have any white children

Because the Jews castrated the men here and empowered the sluts. Keep fighting the Jew, Arab man.

>Why are all western women whores?

Kremlin threads attack western degeneracy as part of far-right propaganda campaign

themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-european-far-right-parties-converge-in-st-petersburg-45010

The Russian social media trolls try to make "the West" seem like it's degenerate to trigger the far right fascists. Works like a charm on Sup Forums.

That explains the thousands of "degenerate" threads on Sup Forums everyday.

All the Capitalism, communism, Marxism threads
All the cultural marxism, SJW and degeneracy threads
All the Russia good, America bad threads
All the White Supremacist and Minority hate threads
All the "Suka Blyat dindu nuffin" threads.
All the "no proofs no proofs" threads

Yeah i see too much of this shit lately.

Because this country is full of weak cucks who have allowed degenerate and aberrant behavior to flourish, so they can reap the short-term sexual rewards.

The Jew tricks them into it. They don't have religion to guide them, they don't even have traditional families. The Jew commands all their media and entertainment, all their education and their social media. They never had a chance.

white girls are probably the least degenerate. i think the men are the ones who cause this by promoting promiscuity in society so they can get laid.

They aren't all whores friend.

You're implying the women got nothing out of the exchange. Do you have a micropenis or are you just bad at sex? You're a sandnigger so I assume both.

sage desu

This. Women's behavior in a certain society is the reflection of their men's desires. When men were traditional , wanted family and kids, so did women.

>I would fuck them within minutes of meeting them

Tell us your secrets lebochad.

>Why are all western women whores?

because we allowed them to be whores and it is now basically a cultural norm.

Women basically become whores because other women are getting more attention than them.

Friend show cleavage, all the men look at her, then ill show even more cleavage.

Women are whores because they realize very early on that the only value they have is in being a fuck toy.

>degeneracy threads are new
kys shill

not at all. women play a big role in our societies, including having and raising kids, instilling values in the future generations, taking care of the home, raising national morale, etc.

it is just we are misusing our women instead of giving them the proper roles in society.

>BASED

Womyn are the vaginal Jew in the west.

>Russian social media trolls try to make "the West" seem like it's degenerate to trigger the far right fascists

Sure thing shlomo.
The epidemic of neghole pozzing and tinder sluts with triple digit sex partner histories are just a russian conspiracy by Putin.