Message to Trumpkins

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try again, sweetie.

Most of us work for a living. We talk to our co-workers. Don't worry, we're ready for 2018 and 2020. Your globalist safe-space, gender fluid, black lives matter welfare state retardation is no longer relevant. We good bro. You worry about you.

Holy shit this is an old pasta.

This is like one of the earliest CTR memes I think.

the eternal serb strikes again

306>232

youtu.be/Ae_WSV4n-u8

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

everybody i talk to loves him.
i think your lying

>Message to Serb shitposter
Kill yourself

>your

White trash detected.

>White trash claims
>Check flag

Umm...

This is Shariablue slide thread.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

>serbfag

how do you even have internet you fucking subhuman miscreant

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thing is that he is the perfect leader for anarcho-capitalism. Which is why he is an absolute scumlord.

wtf I'm now a #Jebhead

the shills have run out of material. rehashing or relitigating the past bears no fruit. the FISA warrants will be made public and Obama and his dogs are going to have to answer questions

so they're pretty much reduced to playing kiddie psyops by telling us how terrible we all look to normies

Haha, not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, this is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It sounds more like a last ditch attempt, borderline hoping for a miracle.
They're now beginning to feel the desperation we felt for the last decade.

Nemanja you look like a fool, supporting a woman whose husband royally fucked your country and region royally.

>Try again, sweetie.

Get yourself a pizza sweetie .

This is now a Harry Potter thread

Remember to Sage slide threads like these

pls remove kebab

>Most people are rational

this fucking serb shill

>she won by nearly 3 million votes
but she didn't win...?
the "winning" criteria isn't the popular vote.
We shouldn't even count it, people just use their heads and add up the votes from each state.

She lost the popular vote by about 2mil when you subtract repeat voters and illegals

Yeah but only by people I already hated

>Called a racist, a traitor

If I call a MTF trans a woman, it doesn't make him a woman.

Serbia why?

ti nisi pravi čak Srbin

Uhh...yes they are? Maybe you'd get laid if you weren't so bitter, angel. By the way, your cheeto god is getting impeached soon, sweetie.

hes not a real Serb, other serbanons pointed out he cannot speak the language. Hes using a proxy

you're overdoing and way too faggy. Needs more snark and smugness. you'll still get some yous though

Called a traitor by who? The people who want to destroy America by replacing the population by subhuman beaners?

All reported to the Trump Anti-American Activities Commission for Observation (TAACO)! While TAACO Mainly exists to monitor the activities of SPICS (Suspicious Persons Immigration Crime Suspects), it's bylaws do cover the potential threats to American Cyberspace by Illegal Cyber-Immigration, and suspicious behavior (such as threads on American Image Boards by unauthorized Illegals from other countries) should be reported to TAACO without delay!

this.

>go to liberal school
>study liberal arts
>dating a black girl with a chinese girl on the side
>literally no backlash against me supporting Trump from more than two people

>non american countries trying to talk to me about my president.

You go outside of New York and California and you'll see the demsnare despised by everyone.
Shill BTFO.

Best analogy I've seen. Based user

Prove it

Half the country voted for Trump, you moron.

Herein NYC Trump is hated. I am sure in Boston and LA that's true as well. But is wide swaths of the country, they are hopeful about him

I am skeptical about Trump. But I want as many shitskins to be thrown out of the country as possible. so he's the best, and only, thing I have.

>get out of echo chamber
>I agree
>go outside
>trump is still president
Amazing!

Strange. My family, friends and people in my community support Trump, you stupid fucking serb.

Then only thing pol can't profess in public is a love for actual nazis and hitler. Supporting trump on the other hand is rather mainstream.

>46%
>half the country voted for Trump

You drumpftards are embarrassing.

Wow, it's almost as if Kek is tying to tell you something, OP.

No

bump.

>implying we don't go outside (falling for the "Sup Forums posters are losers" meme)
>implying we are not rational
>implying we are stupid enough to share our political views in public, so that the irrational ones will chimpout

Is this really the best Shareblue has to offer?

1. This shill has been hard at work today. Be sure to call out all of his posts.

2. When I talk to people about Trump I notice overwhelming support, even here in California. It appears that people only want to reveal their support of Trump to those they trust. This is probably because they're afraid of the psychotic and violent behavior we have seen from the regressive left

Sure thing faggot

Half the country didn't vote you mong

Notice how the cowardly shill runs away when confronted by facts?

everybody in south America love Trump
try again sweetie

Changed jobs a few months ago.
Trump supports include:
>all previous co-workers (including regional manager)
>9 out of 10 current co-workers and entire management team
>8/10 of my very large family (arcitect, psychologist, several engineers, sheriff, military officers, various state/federal government employees, most of my family have degrees and those that don't are usually small business owners)
>over half my state

You're an idiot.
He won.
And if we repatriated all the nogs he'd have won by landslide.

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is loved and respected. Called honorable, a patriot. Most people are irrational and self-centered, and they know a man like that is now needed in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the man who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they welcome you through their doors.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an idol in days while republican views are accepted as the norm.

I live in Los Angeles and I am the only non-hispanic employee (15 frijoles) at my workplace. I convinced each one of them to vote for Donny Boy. You need to respect yourself more and not shy away from face-to-face interactions with the people that you disagree with. Also, it might help if you made a friend or two that had some form of employment, they generally think differently than professional activists.

You are probably the one that leaves in a echo chamber. He is loved by millions

Beat me to it

most people I talk to like Trump

Glumpfldumpfldorfs BTFO

>Go outside.
I've lived and worked on 4 continents, and served 2 tours in Afghan. I've built water treatment facilities for failed states in Africa. I taught ESL to kids in India. I've had sushi in Ueno, and been robbed at gunpoint in Bangkok. I've had bar brawls with Australians, both alongside and against. I am a stormfag, a former libertarian, and was raised to be liberal by two hippies.

YOU GET THE FUCK UP AND WALK OUTSIDE, AND THIS TIME, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES.

I live in Southern Maryland. The majority of people anywhere near me very much support Trump. Now, if I go to Baltimore... well yea, people are gonna flip out on me if I say I'm a Trump supporter.

Best estimates suggest that it's still half (maybe a bit more i.e. ~55%) or at least nearly half of the voting citizens that are Trump supporters.

It's worth noting, that I just traveled to Denver, Colorado for two weeks and I met a lot of people who support Trump and a bunch of others who didn't.

This stupid mentality that somehow if you were to just get off the internet and leave your echo chamber you'd see that people everywhere hate Trump is RADICAL BULLSHIT being propagated by the majority of the media... KYS IMMEDIATELY. K Y FUCKING S faggot.

Also... stale copy/pasta (you could do much better). I wouldn't have responded, but I already had my response to this copied after the first time I responded to it quite a good while ago. The bit about Colorado I just added though as I just got back from there 3 days ago.

Either kys, or get better pasta, or just post something that's not utterly idiotic.

Stop using a Serbian proxy you bastard you are tarnishing the reputation of once a proud nation. Use a swedish, canadian or a somalian proxy a nation that has nothing to lose anymore instead.