twitter.com/fvdemocratie/status/765141009617518592
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_California,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey.

Gecheckt, Baudet zal overheersen.

CU mist in Coalitie tier

A victory for the FvD

General Theo Hiddema penetrated the Pirate party in their hearts , or rather vagina.

Pls congratulate the general by replying with: Biertje Theo?

>WHO IS OURGUY IN THE NETHERLANDS?
strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

strawpoll.me/12465044/

FvD
v
D

Please elaborate.
I respect the Christenunie, but aren't they leftists on non-social issues?

>Who is Thierry Baudet
Intellectual, PhD in Law and BA in both History and Law
>Wrote books, his most important one is Oikosfobie (Literally, in greek: fear of the house meaning the opposite of xenophobia, we have become afraid of our own home, our own identity, standing up for our values, etc. This is what Baudet addresses in his book, that we should have a Renaissance in Europe to rekindle our pride in everything what made Europe great (the classics)

>Thus, Baudet also wants to invest in aesthetics, meaning that our architecture and our 'house' so to speak, is not merely constructed out of sheer practicality, but should also resemble an aesthetic and an identity from which we can feel a shared identity, history but also meaning

>He worked extensively with Roger Scruton which, if you haven't seen it already Iwould highly advice you to do so, made the documentary Why Beauty Matters which elaborates on the point I made above.

>Is realistic about the failure of multiculturalism and particularly immigration, he has mentioned time and time again that the biggest problem Europe faces today is immigration and the refugee problem (which I absolutely agree with, global warming being a close second)

>His more general stances include
>Out of the EU (great, we want to be the leaders in our own country, and the EU as an institution has, unfortunately failed, dictating what we can and cannot do in our own country. The demagogues of the EU, perpetuating the idea that the disintegration of the EU would lead to the rise of toxic nationalism and the resurgence of war within Europe is just absolute fucking stupid
>Referendum based on Swiss model
>Immigration based on Australian model
>education based on Finnish model
>visa based on US green-card model.

We can add VNL to the rape victims. Jan Roos won't get a seat.

Biertje, Theo?

will the MSM paint FvD as racist and xenophobic when they discover these thread the same way they did with Trump?

How does the CU even differ from the CDA anyway? Always confused me.

PVV Martin Bosma voter here. Bring the Afrikaners back home! Make the Netherlands ours again!

Get informed, get your kartelschaar and break kartelpartijen

They take the christian aspect way more seriously. The reason they weren't at the debate just now is their zondagsrust.

Yes:
archive.is/em8Z4

People are a bit too eager for the PVV to fail in these threads. The best outcome is still a landslide win for them and I hope Wilders finds some way to turn things around.

Still, having a 2-10 seat plan B FvD started in case he doesn't pull that off is not bad either.

Oops forgot links

Nexit documentary that triggered dutch journalists (mostly in english, some parts dutch):
youtube.com/watch?v=I2nEu1TWS_I

Thierry Baudet challenges government on Euro (english subtitles):
youtube.com/watch?v=YFlZ8UAsid8

Thierry Baudet hijacks conversation about muslim prayer area to talk about closing the borders:
youtube.com/watch?v=81MUUhlIrS8

Theo Hiddema calls for a black uprising against the left:
youtube.com/watch?v=GYy7AzzxG6Q

Forum voor Democratie naming the jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=HYOVED0qNf8?t=25m10s

FvD highlighting soros paid Dutch Politicians:
twitter.com/fvdemocratie/status/765141009617518592

FRIENDLY REMINDER
Tonight's meme harvest from the earlier GeenStijl debate

>deporteerheer
>naar het bier
>de schildpad
>geen online
>kokkelen
>islamitische hekkers
>zwevende neger
>proxies voor DNA
>150 burqas
>Hiddema wil dat mensen doodgaan
>DOODGAAN!?!?
>Kruisbestuiving

This

Many people have been supporting the PVV for lack of a better choice for years, that's why they're so happy to have a better alternative now, hence the enthousiasm for FvD. That's the reason in my case at least.

>republiek
>orangisten vlag

Wilders probably doesn't want to turn things around. He's comfy in the opposition and if he gets too many seats he has to pretend to form a coalition.

>Kleiner en minder partijkartel
>Tegen islam tot op een niveau dat van een mainstream partij te verwachten is
>Tegen EU in huidige vorm
>Tegen asielzoekers

NAAR HET BIER

I want them to get big, still voting FvD though. Looking at Wilders' campaign performance I realised we seriously need more alternatives. I thought FvD was a meme party two weeks ago.

STEM VOOR JEZUS
T
E
M

V
O
O
R

J
E
Z
U
S

Biertje Theo?

Same. Two years ago I even voted SGP, because they were the most traditional and only passable option in the provincial elections, but now there's a real, young yet traditional option that deserves as much support as it can earn, and it's earning quite a lot right now.

Goie dag hahah

Biertje Theo?

People say that but how comfy is he really with all that security and national hate? What does he do in his personal life? I imagine he wouldn't be under threat in a lot of foreign countries.

>[Generic D66 argument against the PVV]
I'm still voting PVV.

Yep. You convinced me.

Although Wilders is doing some weird stuff recently to ruin his own campaignm does seem like he is controlled opposition though

Zullen we gewoon PVV stemmen want een paar mini zeteltjes voor FvD gaat ook niemand helpen.

Nope

He's safe in his beloved Israel.

Dit was de vlag die gedragen werd tijdens de 80 jarige oorlog een beetje respect. youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

Minstens twee zetels, hopelijk!
Dan komt Hiddema in de Kamer.

>hij wil het partijkartel niet breken

Wat heb je aan twee extra PVV backbenchers?

Same here

>first support a half indonisean guy
>Now supports a guy who looks like a Arab
See the far right isn't racist

This. PVV actually only needs 1 seat to function.

>hij wilt Baudet en Hiddema niet in de kamer.

deze verkiezingen FvD twee/drie zetels
over anderhalf jaar als de coalitie weer eens gevallen is FvD gaat naar een kleine 10 zetels
>Wilders wil op een gegeven met pensioen
FvD en PVV gaan fuseren zodat er een intellectuele en een volkse vleugel aan de Partij voor Democratie zodat de komende jaren Thierry het regentschap over de provincien op zich kan nemen en Nederland Wederom Groots maakt.

How does Baudet look like an Arab

beiden vlaggen kwamen voor, het was zelfs zo dat de staten vlag destijds al populairder was

Natuurlijk wint Jesse klaver het fucking debat volgens de peilingen GEEN PVVer kijkt als wilders er niet is.

>>first support a half indonisean guy
Indos are based.

>>Now supports a guy who looks like a Arab
How does Thierry look arab?

Zullen we gewoon een echte nederlandse revolutie veroorzaken en niet blijven stemmen op iemand die zelf niet eens wil winnen?

>tfw no f

Kek is with us

Heb het debat met mijn vader gekeken, hij wil SGP stemmen. Volgens hem had Hiddema dik gewonnen. Hij merkte nog wel op dat Ancilla aardige jetsers had.

That is true and the FvD is the best party currently however a vote for them in the current elections is a lost vote. FvD does not have the support of the normies like the PVV does. If we all vote FvD the votes will be divided and there is going to be a bigger chance the PVV won't be big enough and we'll just end up with another 4 years of globalists destroying The Netherlands.

>Thieme last
Misogyny!

Zij heeft een paar aardige proxies, alleen jammer dat haar DNA-burqa ze zo achter de schermen hield.

Biertje, Theo?

>first support a half indonisean guy
quarter
>Now supports a guy who looks like a Arab
Looks like a frog, last name is telling too.

As long as you don't vote cartel, we won't press you into the navy.

Biertje Theo?

People here want PVV to get big too you're wrong. We just prefer FvD ideologically.

>7700
oh jee

toegegeven, als ik naar de foto's van haar vorige carriere kijk wordt de bandbreedte van mijn penis ook wel eens overschreden

Biertje, Theo?

Willen jullie ook een /theo/cratie met onze godkeizer?

Biertje Theo?

>If we all vote FvD the votes will be divided and there is going to be a bigger chance the PVV won't be big enough
There's less than 100 poster here, we'll have a bigger impact on a small party.

Ja er was nog iets heel grappigs maar nu ben ik vergeten wat, nml. Kan ik die halve verkr8ing opnieuw gaan kijken

Biertje Theo?

Eerlijk is eerlijk, het is lekker kokkelen als zij op beeld verschijnt.

Oh ik weet het alweer

>Pechtold, komt die onder de mensen?!

Biertje Theo?

>/theo/cratie

This is gold.

which parties are kartel?

>Theocratie
10/10

een gezellig brabants rood carnaval!

D66
VVD
CDA
PvdA
Groenlinks
---------------
PVV is controlled oppistion

VVD
PVDA
CDA
D66
GroenLinks

Nee.
Minstens 2 zetels zit er wel in voor FvD, misschien wel meer. Als we Baudet en Hiddema maar in de kamer krijgen komen ze in ieder geval in beeld, is de kans des te groter dat ze later groot worden.

Plus er is een redelijke kans dat er snel weer verkiezingen zijn, d'r moet straks OF een cabinet gevormd worden zonder PVV (d.w.z: een samenraapsel van partijen die het niet met elkaar eens worden), of er komt een cabinet met PVV en daar heb ik ook geen vertrouwen in. Vervolgens worden mensen gedesillusioneerd met de PVV, en als mensen FvD dan in actie hebben gezien krijgen zij ook weer meer stemmen.

VVD CDA D66 PvdA, Groenlinks has never been in government so I wouldn't call them part of the cartel but they're certainly aspiring to.

>CORE-CARTEL
VVD
PvdA
CDA
>SERVANT-TIER
D66
GroenLinks
SP

>/theo/cratie

Wilders won't get more than 20 seats and the FvD will get 0 seats. You guys sit here in your racist echo chamber like the delusional cucks you are, but everyone I know is either voting Klaver or Pechtold.

Whats your proofs for the controlled opposition claim?

>Hard mode dont mention Judaism.

He's just a med frog

What bullshit, Krol was the winner. Pechtold second.

Hallo, wer ist FvD?

WHO THE FUCK SHILLED MY POLL?

SUDDENLY I GET 156 FUCKING NEW VOTES FOR MARK RUTTE?

WTF IS THIS? BOTS? PLEBBIT?

Amsterdam isn't an independent Republic.
See the world some time.

>but everyone I know is either voting Klaver or Pechtold.
Gelukkig woont niet iedereen in de randstad.

>peilingenamsterdam.png
10/10 bait.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_California,_2016
Learn from this faggot

Of course. Soros has put multiple millions into Dutch media, dutch anti-racism organizations, anti-police research grants, politician bribes and creating two websites to answer surveys and find out who to vote for.

You can guess the reliability of these websites.

Do you guys think Hiddema is redpilled on (((them)))?

Shills