Sister dating a black

Holy fuck my sister is dating a black dude. I can't let him contaminate my ancestors blood. The thing is I would beat the fuck out of him but I'm only 15. What do I do Sup Forums this is not a troll on Jesus Christ I'm fucking worried.

ill do it. Im 46 but ill still put him in his place, as long as i get to breed your sister that is.

Listen to your fellow leaf and defoo her

mmmmm... just think about that massive schlong. Do you think your sister likes being stretched open and pounded hard?

>15 year old

MOOOODS

x gon give it to her

Get a gun, bring it across the border.
Convert to islam.
Before you cap his ass say you did it in the name of allah and kill some others as well.
No longer hate crime, just a misunderstood kid.

>but I'm only 15.

See you in 3 years, kid.

This make me irrationally mad
Its like bestiality

underage b&

Where's your dad?
Does your dad know your sister is dating a nigger?

this is a +18 board little leaf. don't bother yourself with such stuff at this age anyway. you can't change people, you can only be an example for them. go live your life and have fun but try not to become a degenerate

op cucked by his own sister

Why the fuck is this post allowed to stay up for so long

DELET THIS

underage memefag

>15
reported

kill him?

>You need to be 18 to post here kid

Your time has come, defend her honor.
If you don't, she will be used and abused by that nigger.
Take some ibuprofen before getting into this fight just to prepare your body of the assault.
If you don't do this and make your sister know what she's doing is disgusting and she'd be race trading then she'll continue being used and will die as the race traitor she is.

>>/fit/

Vitamin C u l8r