The Left's Slow, Ongoing Suicide

How has the Left still not realized how badly they're presenting themselves with their violent attempts to shut down civil discourse and the free exchange of ideas?

Like, they've gotten so unbelievably unbearable that a former Howard Dean 2004 voter like myself has become fiercely pro-Trump.

Thank you for providing a meaningless graphic without a legend.

Red are counties that voted for the Republican in the indicated year. Blue are counties that voted for the Democrat. The Democrats top down centralized authoritarian government ideology has caused them to cede local and state control, which is why Republicans have expanded their control across the nation.

It's presidential election results, retard. I literally can't even believe I had to explain that to you.

As a Trump supporter, I'm pretty sure you're delusional, even though I wish you weren't. The right is hardly in a better position today than left was in 2008. I don't see today's conservative or right-wing populist dominance as anything more than the swing of the pendulum.

> the democratic party will die in your lifetime

oh god, best timeline

How many times were the districts redrawn from 2000-2016? Gerrymandering is a thing.

Democrats have lost over a thousand positions of power nationwide (governorships, mayoral positions, state legislatures, etc.) over the last couple of cycles. Outside of NY and Commiefornia, they're dying, and fast.

Again, not convinced. The Republicans, for instance, are far from having the level of influence the Democrats had in 2008, at least in Congress, and perhaps in the states as well, helped by how incredibly unpopular, (and in my opinion, rightly so), Bush was. Trump could be an awful president, or turn out extremely unpopular.

The Democrats still control almost all of New England aside from governorships, the the West Coast, so I think the reports of the left has been wildly exaggerated.

B-b-but Drumpth groped a woman in the pussy, racism, kkk, think of the children, pls.

Even mexicans like I, aka not immigrant loosers, prefer Trump to niggerfaggottranny loving leftists.

>Outside of the only 2 relevant places in America, they're dying out

k

I know bro! In my early and mid twenties I was very liberal. I hated George W. I was a regular of democraticunderground and read bartcop religiously. I even voted for John Kerry.

I'm now thoroughly red pilled, and been a Trump supporter since the start. I don't know what happened to me but I'm glad it did. It didn't even take long for me to shift from left to right

Well, luckily for us, nothing of real importance happens in New England.

You're either a Hillary shill, or just simply stupid, to underestimate how much power conservatives have across the country now. Bush isn't even a factor anymore, except for stubborn, psychotic liberals who keep bellowing about Bush at every opportunity, with specks of spit flying everywhere.

The Pubs could definitely be in a better position, especially with the NeverTrumps in both houses, but they can fall in line, or be left one the side of the tracks. The next 4 years are going to be historic, if the last couple of months are any indication. They can either be part of it, or sit on the side and snivel with the toothless Dems.

*reports of the death of the left

communism will win. end of arguement. there's nothing you can do about it.

>Howard Dean

BYAAAHHHH

>to underestimate how much power conservatives have across the country now.
I'm not doubting that, I just doubt it's more power than liberals had in 2008 due to the disastrous presidency of Bush. Certainly, the Democratic majorities were larger, though looking back, not as much I as thought they were.

Maybe this is bait but let's go through this

You posted a democrat-winning election and a republican-winning election - they aren't comparable.
You're implying that physical space on a map is = to votes, which is extremely stupid.

>being on a politics board
>not recognising the party colours and the fact that 96 and 16 are election years

r u thick mate

Because Soviet style communism went so well for Hungary eh?

>communism
>winning

Pick one.

Honestly I dislike both sides of the spectrum neo cons and liberals.i want a new party to be created and the others destroyed.

Don't bother user. It's a waste of time. Most these people see shit as black and white as well. Much of the red is a "moderate red" or even "moderate blues" who decided to vote red because of the shitty choices shoved down their throats.

>horseshit theory
kys

Nice argument.

>>horseshit theory
kek'd.

The left has thrived because they had convinced the working class to vote for them.

Yet the voting class figured out what was happnening under democrat control.

Pic related