CATHOLIC GENERAL - /cg/

CATHOLIC GENERAL - SATAN BTFO EDITION
>DEDICATED CATHOLIC GENERALS EVERY SUNDAY

Everyone is welcome.
Discuss news, ask questions, give answers, be kind to one another, and above all assist one another in living the virtuous life. If you feel something is missing, please ask for it to be included while providing a link. As usual, we will be assisting with answering questions.

Today is the First Sunday of Lent

Here is your reading: usccb.org//bible/readings/030517.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopaedia
newadvent.org/
>Documents of Vatican II
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/index.htm
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

CATHOLIC NEWS/ARTICLES (March 5th)
>THERE IS NO REASON FOR DESPAIR
catholicgentleman.net/2017/03/fultonfridays-there-is-no-reason-for-despair/
>Twenty Five Years Later, I Would Still Become Catholic
onepeterfive.com/twenty-five-years-later-still-become-catholic/
>Pope Francis: ‘consult the Bible as often as your cellphone’
news.va/en/news/pope-francis-consult-the-bible-as-often-as-your-ce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pBgP9JXpX8&t=1s
polisalwaysright.com/gen/christ
ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/primary-texts-from-the-history-of-the-relationship/272-luther-1523
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/161086/observing-torah-like-jesus
google.com/amp/s/www.compellingtruth.org/amp/was-Jesus-a-Jew.html
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/bornliveddied.html
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/lutherandthejews.html
uni-due.de/collcart/es/sem/s6/txt09_1.htm
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
leaderu.com/theology/jesusjew.html
urbanfamilytalk.com/radio-programs/airing-the-addisons/2016/august/18/hr3-israel-and-its-defense-against-its-enemies-and-white-christianity-dying-in-america/
shoebat.com/2016/01/13/91140/
spectator.co.uk/2015/06/2067-the-end-of-british-christianity/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/26/the-religious-right-is-right-to-be-scared-christianity-is-dying-in-america.html
google.com/amp/s/randompublicjournal.com/2016/01/16/why-is-christianity-dying-in-europe/amp/
newobserveronline.com/christianity-dying-out-in-germany/
christianitytoday.com/history/2008/august/european-christianitys-failure-to-thrive.html
thecatholicthing.org/2015/11/10/on-the-dying-of-europe/
christianexaminer.com/article/abandoned.by.missionary.agencies.christianity.is.dying.in.europe/47985.htm
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2015/apr/14/british-christianity-trouble-religion-comeback
beliefnet.com/faiths/home-page-news-and-views/why-christianity-is-dying-but-spirituality-is-thriving.aspx
quora.com/Why-are-some-Christians-right-wing-when-Jesus-was-clearly-the-opposite
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126802/Christians-likely-left-wing-liberal-views-immigration-equality.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/07/the-rise-of-the-christian-left-in-america/278086/
news.groopspeak.com/10-ways-right-wing-christians-and-muslim-extremists-are-exactly-the-same/
google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/opinion/sunday/ross-douthat-springtime-for-liberal-christianity.amp.html
christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/gods-left-wing-radical-reformers/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQcZC_EP9S0
amren.com/news/2012/04/christians-more-likely-to-be-leftwing-and-have-liberal-views-on-immigration-and-equality/
holyresurrection.areavoices.com/2014/04/30/is-orthodoxy-christian-enough-to-call-white-supremicists-and-neo-nazis-in-her-midst-to-repentance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder for those who see anti catholic thread on Sup Forums that use "Francis said..." :
ALWAYS find a source.
ALWAYS read full quotes with context.
ALWAYS have hope in this poor man.
And NEVER. EVER. TRUST. NEWS.

bump

Daily reminder that this is the true Pope and the Chair of Saint Peter is currently occupied by the antichrist.

bump

I don't think Francis is the anti-christ but Benedict was better

No. Church states that all abnormalities that may or may not happen before, during and after papal election are washed off and non existent as soon as elected pope is accepted as such by universal church i.e. cardinals, bischops and rest of faithful.
Francis is a fag, not as big as anticatholics portray him, but he IS Pope. End of discussion.
Holy Mother of Church is in her passion by it's still her.
youtube.com/watch?v=1pBgP9JXpX8&t=1s

Also true

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Is /cg/ dead?

Did everyone give up Sup Forums for lent of something?

The antichrist is supposed to be handsome anyways. And odds are he'll be Jewish and probably explicitly not a Catholic, and odds are hell have close ties to Islam since Rome is not Babylon.

The threads last week went pretty well, there were 3 and all were great and lots of shitposting

Last year I went on a trip to Portugal and made a pilgrimage to Fatima to pay my respects to the Holy Mother.

I think it is no coincidence that She warned the world about the need to consecrate Russia and make sincere peace with them. Correcting the (((errors))) that have spread over the last 100 years is Trump's mission and I hope Bannon the Christian advisor is aware of Fatima's prophecy

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Amen

Catholics will be spending an eternity in hell. Heaven is reserved for lutherans only.

>Did everyone give up Sup Forums for lent of something?
Laughed a fair bit.

Good afternoon Catholic General how is Lent treating us all so far? Good to see another Catholic General the one I saw before my lectures this morning died out fairly quick.

Also in case anyone is wondering where Wolfshiem's been the last few weeks, his job has changed up a bit and now he's on twelve hour shifts. So he won't be able to participate on Sunday threads. Said he's hosting Wednesday ones now.

bump because shills are mad

The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land.

Ok so Arabia is Mystery Babylon.

It's short, and from Isaiah 21

Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.

For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.

And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:

And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

he burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.

And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished:

for the Lord God of Israel hath spoken it!

Anyways that's the key verses but the rest names cities that God hates, which are also located inside modern Saudi Arabia
So if you have a protestant want aboslute evidence Rome is not Babylon from the bible there you go. Nothing like this has ever happened to Arabia before so it's still a thing to come.

mecca also has 7 hills and is by the shore of the red sea

Then the devil took him up to a very high mountain,
and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their magnificence,
and he said to him, "All these I shall give to you,
if you will prostrate yourself and worship me."
At this, Jesus said to him,
"Get away, Satan!
It is written:
The Lord, your God, shall you worship
and him alone shall you serve."

Then the devil left him and, behold,
angels came and ministered to him.

>most of my friends are Lutherans or "Christians"
>zero Roman Catholic friendos

How's was your ash wednesday fellow Catholics/friends

Desert Fathers were neets that hated normies, they refused to leave their rooms. kek

"Just as fish die if they stay too long out of water, so the monks who loiter outside thier cells or pass their time with men of the world lost the intensity of inner peace.

So like a fish we must hurry to our cell."

Had to be in school, my soul wept for lack of it.

god is a cuck because he can't destroy a being that he created(satan).

He can, but why would a craftsman destroy a hammer?

When will you get a proper pope and make papacy great again?
>this thread is damage control for the current pope instead of catholic general
nevermind.

So, I have a few questions for those of the Roman Catholic Church.

I've been leaning towards Eastern Orthodoxy after reading some works regarding it, comparing scripture to the actions and words of the earth Church fathers, etc. but I want to know a few things regarding your beliefs.

If the concept of Papal Infallibility, and supremacy, hangs on Matthew 16:18-19, is it not therefore safe to say that the very concept of the Bishop of Rome having any form of actual supremacy or infallibility was created over time and not since the beginning?

The Church fathers themselves believe varying things regarding the "rock" of Peter, more believing that it was Peter's faith then Peter himself. Some believed the rock to be Jesus himself. So, it's clear that the rock was not accepted as being Peter from the beginning.

And if faith in Christ is the way to heaven, along with works and baptism, is faith therefore not the keys to the Kingdom of God? It would seem that later on in that same chapter that it is explained to the apostles how one may enter the Kingdom of God. Is that not the keys?

I'd also like to ask how one can reconcile with Vatican II. It completely changed the mass, it removed tradition, and the overwhelming influence from protestant folk had been documented rather well. I feel as though many Roman Catholics simply have blinders on when it comes to the state of your Church.

Hey if lurkers are here you are more than welcome to ask questions

It was good

>actions and words of the earth Church fathers
early*

It is the nature of existence for both poles to exist
The other pole can only be removed when the world ends
God does not have absolute freedom, only maximum possible freedom - even god cannot undo a logical absolute.

Well read this, this is a good answer to most of your questions.

But about the other things

1. Eastern Orthodoxy is not really about the mysticism and the aceticism, while I do disagree with them about how they do it why, that's not what separates them from the Roman Catholic Church.

what really is the dividing issue here is that they do not see the Bishop of Rome to be anything special. The Pope to them is just another bishop. Eastern Orthodox do recognize that many many Church Fathers adhered to the Supreme Authority of the Pope.What I mean is that there is a really old popular tradition backing it up. So it's not out of nowhere because of Constantine or something.

2. Papal infallibility: Look at it this way, if You are qualified by God to lead the church you have the HOly Spirit, or you should, if you do God's will, having the Holy Spirit can give you the ability to be infallible. So my point is that it's more than possible for a godly man to be right all the time. I've seen it myself in person.

>How's was your ash wednesday fellow Catholics/friends
Unfortunately the only mass available on that day was during an important lecture. So I couldn't participate.

My priest offered me an ash blessing the following thursday mass. So that saved the week.

Yes he can.

Francis is a proper pope like it or not. As for when we get a good pope, I reckon the next one will fit our conservative outlook. I personally have good feelings for a Pope Sarah.

I'll leave the talk about the rock and the papacy to someone who I think would have more knowledge on the matter. Polish user might.

>I'd also like to ask how one can reconcile with Vatican II. It completely changed the mass, it removed tradition, and the overwhelming influence from protestant folk had been documented rather well. I feel as though many Roman Catholics simply have blinders on when it comes to the state of your Church.
I don't believe many of us in this thread are particularly happy with Vatican II nor the change to mass. Though we have faith that it is still valid. Fortunately there is still latin mass being held all over the place and thats where a lot of us prefer to attend mass at. I also have hope that the next pontiff may make things more traditional again. Like Sarah promoting returning to ad orientem at regular mass.

mine went very well.. I moved to a new area but I was lucky and found a portuguese catholic church that made me feel at home. I went to mass after work and enjoyed the service very much. The man who leads the choir has a powerful booming voice that imbues the psalms with great energy.

After mass they announced that the hall next door was hosting a free banquet so I went over and had soup with the people, tried to make new friends.

I walked back to my apartment and listened to the new episode of Michael Savage interviewing VP Pence. Memorable night

It's out of mercy. If you have kids or have managed a buisness then you'd understand

Also Papal Infallibily is under certain circumstances.

Does anyone else that went to an alpha retreat think that the effusion prayer seemed awfully protestant?

All that is enervating and destructive of manhood, christ glorifies; all that is self-reliant and heroic, he denounces. Lazarus, the filthy and diseased vagrant, is his hero of heroes; and Dives the sane, energetic citizen, is his 'awful' example of baseness and criminality. He praises 'the humble' and he curses the proud. He blesses the failures and damns the successful. All that is noble, he perverts; all that is atrocious he upholds. He inverts all the natural instincts of mankind and urges us to live artificial lives. He commands the demonization of virtues that aggrandize a people, and advises his admirers to submit in quietness to every insult, contumely, indignity; to be slaves, de-facto. Indeed, there is scarce one thought in the whole of his Dicta that is practically true.

A mean insignificant-minded Jew! Why is it that our modern philosophers are so mortally afraid to boldly challenge the ‘inspired’ utopianism of this poor self-deluded Galilean mountaineer, this preacher of all eunuch-virtues - of self-abasement, of passive suffering?

Are all men really brethren? Negro and Indian, Blackfellow, Kalmuck, and Coolie, the well-born, and the base-bred, beer-soaked loafer, and hero-hearted patriot belted chieftain and ignoble slave?

What proof is there that the brotherhood-of-man hypothesis is in accordance with nature? On what trustworthy biologic, historic or other evidence does it rest? If it is natural, then rivalry, competition, and strife are unnatural. I proposed to prove that strife, competition, rivalry, and the wholesale destruction of feeble types of men, is not only natural, but highly necessary. Has ‘brotherhood’ ever been tried upon earth?
Where, when and with what final result? Is not self-assertion nobler, grander and more truly heroic than self-denial? Is not self-abasement but another term for voluntary vassalage; voluntary burden-bearing?

Hey /cg/ anyone gone through RCIA? My girlfriend is thinking of officially converting

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and Lo, I am with you always, even until the end of the world.
Amen

Hail Wotan, Hail Victory, Hail Our People

>So, it's clear that the rock was not accepted as being Peter from the beginning.
Find me a Church Father that denies the rock is Peter. Some church fathers held Jesus and Peter to be "rocks" in different senses, but no one denied Peter was the rock.
>I'd also like to ask how one can reconcile with Vatican II.
It can be reversed, and should. The damage it did isnt permanent.

>My girlfriend is thinking of officially converting
Congratulations on that user.

I've been attending mass for a while now and I'm also seriously considering converting.

Please give advice on what I absolutely need to know or need to have read up on before taking this huge step.

Hail Thor, Hail Wotan

SOON

if i had a kid that was evil it would be obligation to kill him

Lives and writings of Church Fathers show both explicit and implicit support of the idea of papal supremacy.

Note that many verses of the Bible are deeper than they seem and have multiple interpretation - although Peter is the rock spoken by Christ (that's why he got his name), it doesn't preclude other things being "rock" too, and saying that Peter's faith was a rock isn't intrinsically wrong. Sacred Tradition is the key here, and early Church had papal primacy as understood by Catholics.

If you are speaking about the keys in the next verse, it's a stretch to say that it's faith only. Does "whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, shall be bound also in heaven; and whatsoever you shall loose upon earth, shall be loosed also in heaven" really sound like just having faith?

VII didn't change any doctrine, everything there is compatible with previously defined dogma. While its effects on the liturgy are debatable, they aren't evil - and claiming that previous Church discipline - a human tradition - was the only valid one is borderline heretical.

ODAL
ODAL
ODAL

I remember the prayer threads we had coming up to the election. Gives me faith in the power of prayer.

>Are all men really brethren?
In Christ, yes.
>What proof is there that the brotherhood-of-man hypothesis is in accordance with nature?
God's law.
>On what trustworthy biologic, historic or other evidence does it rest?
Christ's word and the testimony of the apostles.
>Has ‘brotherhood’ ever been tried upon earth?
Brotherhood has been rather successful a number of times throughout history. You're just not looking hard enough or ignoring what you find. Brotherhood in Christ doesn't inherently mean the destruction of your "homeland" or your "culture".
>Where, when and with what final result?
Earth, belief in Christ, still around after countless dynasties, revolutions, new theological doctrines, armies, raids, rapings and pillagings attempted to send it to the dustbin of history. Meanwhile the beliefs held by the old pagans are mounted by hedonistic sodomites and the old text was only kept around because of Christian converts.
>Is not self-assertion nobler, grander and more truly heroic than self-denial?
Depending on the person and their subjective interpretation to the greater things in life.
> Is not self-abasement but another term for voluntary vassalage; voluntary burden-bearing?
No. Nice vocabulary but if you shit out cursive it's still shit.

Reminder to all christcucks:

DEUS FUCKING VULT

That's the verse the priest read in mass today. Stay strong my beautiful Christian brothers and remember to pray to the Lord to stop the degeneracy and destruction of European people.

Weekly reminder that all religions are a fraud created by the demiurge, the one who calls himself god.

GOD=SATAN

They are the same entity, it is he, the demiurge the creator of Duality.

"I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things."

>Find me a Church Father that denies the rock is Peter.
Cyprian, Chrysostom, Origen, Augustine. There was also an ecumenical council held without the Bishop of Rome even being invited or notified. On top of that we can talk about early Church fathers classifying Constantinople as the "New Rome" and the fact that Old Rome had a position classified as a role of "honor" rather than actual authority.
>It can be reversed, and should. The damage it did isnt permanent.
Agreed.

Thing is, the most "papal" passage is not from Matthew but from John. Christ tells to Peter only that he is to be shepard of his flock. Three times. There is a very good article about Pope in the Bible called "Biblical roots of papacy" that you may google.
As for Estern church - they are in seventh schism right now. The only thing that differs us is "is primacy honorary or formal" since rest is just big mess of mistranslation that was alredy solved out.
And VII is not bad per se, it did not change dogma, and Novus Ordo can be done good and overall it was pastoral only. What is bad is that everybody both Sedelarpers and mod*rnists don't interpret it as a part of whole church, like 1984 synod declared.
And yes, church is in her passion, but it's still true church.

God understands your situation, if your heart yearns for it.

Good to hear, I had to take an early one in 7 in the morning; just so I could make it to my 10:00 class.

Praise be to God, your priest is very accomodating.

Did you make any new friends? Also I like it when the signer has a more gentle voice.

>no offense to my local church choir, but they're not good

I read the Gospel of Mark yesterday.

Anyone care to explain Mark 13:30 and Matthew 16:28? Seems like quite the mistakes. C.S Lewis called it the most embarrassing verse in the bible.

Other than that the Gospel of Mark was a pretty cozy read. Well, except for basically every fucking person asking Jesus to do stuff for them. What is the philosophical reason for this being in the bible?

>Cyprian, Chrysostom, Origen, Augustine. There was also an ecumenical council held without the Bishop of Rome even being invited or notified.
Find me quotes and names.
New Rome and Old Rome are talking about the Empire, not about the Church.

>God rewards the filthy vagrant and blesses failures and vice versa and so on

Have you ever been a nobody? You don't understand the story of Lazarus, it is the story of God's greatest people.
Who are you to judge those who had nothing, who were spat on the high and mighty, the intellectuals and the rich kikes. Who are you to turn your nose up to the man who was born in hard times, in suffering, knowing nothing but weakness and being despised, who treated his neighber kindly and was punished for it. Who gave and nothing was returned, who loved but was hated for it.

You have no fucking clue you piece of godamn shit. You just live in your little libral bubble without seeing the horrors of Horrors going on to people who did nothing wrong.

Invisible men, who knew God, cast out of society, being alone, knowing only God. Only having God who would accept them, Only having God to stand up for them when no one else did. Who had nothing when everyone else had everything, but because they stole like kikes, not because they were rich, wealth is no sin God forbid.

You piece of SHIT, You have no fucking clue to know nothing but misery and pain in and out for days and days while you Obey God. Fuck you. You people are the worst.

Http://fisheaters.com/easternfathers.html

What saint are you all confirmed under? I was under st. George, myself.

>St.Irenaeus_smug.jpg

The Lord is Just

Who gives to those who deserved much and yet their two pennies were ROBBED OF THEM.

Who casts down the proud and mighty, saying I AM GOD. Who have their short form of comfort and glory, feeding off the last of great nations so to feed their own wicked appetites, ruining the lives of JUST MEN BECAUSE MISERY LOVES COMPANY

Lyola. I liked the name, his story, one of my patrons was jesuit already and I have huge boner for patrons of military.
But now I see that I choose wisely for I feel how he helps me to BTFO protestants on 2^3/christian/

You IDIOT

WOE UNTO HIM WHO DOESNT KNOW HIS MAKER

SHALL THE CLAY SAY UNTO THE POTTER

WHAT MAKES THOU?

Or thy work, he hath no hands.

Sweet water doesn't come from a bitter spring you gnostic fool

Hi Christpol

So I made a wiki that is an archive for the combined knowledge of Sup Forums and I wanted to know if you all would like to start dumping some nice material to begin filling the Christianity sections.

The /gen/ directory is editable by anyone but signing up with a throwaway email will give you more access. Not very relevant at this early stage though. We'll use the /gen/ directory to for drafting and then I'll move finished pieces into non public areas of the Archive.

polisalwaysright.com/gen/christ

Forgot link

I made friends with an older portuguese guy (like 65 years old) who sat next to me and I asked him questions about what it was like growing up during fascist Portugal. He was in the military but never saw combat, eventually had 3 kids and 9 grandchildren.

There was a nice middle aged Mexican woman who sat across from us for the banquet. The older portuguese guy said to her: "You're Mexican? Trump is gonna build a wall and make YOU pay for it!" She blushed and I almost spewed my soup lol

Hello follow catholics, Watching the march 4 trump rally, I was filled with rage. But is not wrath one of the deadly sins? How do I reconcile my urge for action with my catholic beliefs

Dammit I almost had the file name

That Really bothers me FUCK

>Mark 13:30 ect
Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Generation in koine greek can mean a generation as in the next in line as we think it is

It can also mean a group of people of a certain kind.

The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

This generation, genea. Guess which way Jesus uses it more than any other. Just search Generation through an index in Matthew or Mark, even online bibles do this.

He uses it in reference to only one group of people

This age group included Saint Peter and Matthew and John, Paul, Gamaliel, Caiaphas ect.

Good and evil men by age

but by Generation is used almost only one way by Jesus

A wicked generation. Look it up. It's always

this evil generation this
this adulterous generation that

ect

Generation means the wicked kikes that we deal with to this day. They have existed in Abel's day to ours. They have not passed until Jesus comes back

This may just be the Bayonetta aesthetic talking, but that shit looks like the maw of some beast.

When you've just finished worshipping your sticks and rocks and you still have enough time to troll le Christians Xd

But whereunto shall I liken this GENERATION? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,

But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous GENERATION seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this GENERATION, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here

hen goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked GENERATION

Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse GENERATION how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this GENERATION

Verily I say unto you, This GENERATION shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Generation is code word for the kikes

But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Who rejected him?

Did the women at the cross who wept for him?
No

Did Simon of Cyrene
NO

Did the Soldier at the Cross who crucified him who called him the Son of God,?
No

Did the thief at the cross
No

Did the apostles rejected him?
Only briefly not outright
so no

No it was the Herod and his cronies and those wicked wicked men that stepped on Lazarus, the Pharisees and Saducees that did plot his murder.

With a literal handful of exceptiosn like over 20 verses mean the kikes only and explicitly not by age but by type.

Think of intellectuals, their generation is from Athens and Alexandria, and India all the way to plebbit. Jesus would call the fedoras a different generation than us, even though we are born in different times and ages and seen different things

You forget history and the Scriptures

And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

>christianity is cuckoldry

when will it end!

All that matters is blood and soil.

Koombayah and "we're all brothers" is a suicide ideology.

Also these verses are asked about too for similary concerns

10:23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

17:2-3
And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Luke 9:27
27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Luke 9:29-31
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.

30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Mark 9:3-6
And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.

4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

6 For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.

Every one of these is a reference to the transfiguration of Jesus as the Church Fathers said so. And it is true, the Transfiguration is a revelation of his full glory and power. As it is written.

>Behold the Kingdom of God is in front of you/in your midst.
note- kjv is mistranslated

Here's a better version

I thought the Church warned against worshipping apparitions of Mary? Or is Fatima different than the other apparitions?

Jesus is a jew

Martin Luther- Jesus Christ was Born a jew.
ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/primary-texts-from-the-history-of-the-relationship/272-luther-1523
If Jesus is a Jew, why are we Catholics?
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
For christians, Practicing Judaism means being like Christ.
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/161086/observing-torah-like-jesus
Was jesus jewish? He infact was.
google.com/amp/s/www.compellingtruth.org/amp/was-Jesus-a-Jew.html
Jesus' many faces- yet he was born, lived, and died a jew.
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/jesus/bornliveddied.html
Was jesus a jew? He was.
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/was-jesus-a-jew/
Jesus is a jew- Martin luther.
Luther on the jews- jesus' people
theologian.org.uk/churchhistory/lutherandthejews.html
Jesus Christ is born a Jew
uni-due.de/collcart/es/sem/s6/txt09_1.htm
Jesus is a jew
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
Jesus is a Jewish man
leaderu.com/theology/jesusjew.html
Jesus is a jew verses

Jesus was taken to the temple as an infant according to the Jewish law of Moses (Luke 2:22).

Sixth, Jesus was at the Jewish temple as a child according to Jewish custom (Luke 2:41-52).

Israel and the defence of its enemies and christianity is dying in europe
urbanfamilytalk.com/radio-programs/airing-the-addisons/2016/august/18/hr3-israel-and-its-defense-against-its-enemies-and-white-christianity-dying-in-america/
Christianity is dying
The end if british christendom
spectator.co.uk/2015/06/2067-the-end-of-british-christianity/
The religious right is right to be scared christianity is dying in America
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/26/the-religious-right-is-right-to-be-scared-christianity-is-dying-in-america.html
Why is christianity dying out in germany?
google.com/amp/s/randompublicjournal.com/2016/01/16/why-is-christianity-dying-in-europe/amp/
Christianity is dying out in germany.
newobserveronline.com/christianity-dying-out-in-germany/
European christianity's failure to thrive
christianitytoday.com/history/2008/august/european-christianitys-failure-to-thrive.html
On the dying in europe
thecatholicthing.org/2015/11/10/on-the-dying-of-europe/
Christianity is dying in europe, abandoned missionaries
christianexaminer.com/article/abandoned.by.missionary.agencies.christianity.is.dying.in.europe/47985.htm
British christianity is dying out
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2015/apr/14/british-christianity-trouble-religion-comeback

Christianity is dying worldwide

Why christianity is dying but spiritually thrving.
beliefnet.com/faiths/home-page-news-and-views/why-christianity-is-dying-but-spirituality-is-thriving.aspx
Christianity is dying in Europe: Lowest Church Attendance ever

Chrisrianity leftist

Why are you rightwing when jesus is a leftist?
quora.com/Why-are-some-Christians-right-wing-when-Jesus-was-clearly-the-opposite
Christians more likely to be leftwing have liberal views.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126802/Christians-likely-left-wing-liberal-views-immigration-equality.html
The left is now more Christian than the bible belt.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/07/the-rise-of-the-christian-left-in-america/278086/
Right wing christians are exactly like muslims extremists
news.groopspeak.com/10-ways-right-wing-christians-and-muslim-extremists-are-exactly-the-same/
Leftwing christianity is booming!
google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/opinion/sunday/ross-douthat-springtime-for-liberal-christianity.amp.html
Gods left wing radical reformers.
christianhistoryinstitute.org/magazine/article/gods-left-wing-radical-reformers/
Was jesus left or right wing?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQcZC_EP9S0
American Renaissance- Christians more likely yo be leftwing and have liberal views on Immigration and Equality
amren.com/news/2012/04/christians-more-likely-to-be-leftwing-and-have-liberal-views-on-immigration-and-equality/

Alright thanks.

What about Matthew 16:28? He doesn't generation there but talking directly to them.
>Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

There is nothing more critical of Jewry than the Bible you know. Just because jesus is a jew doesn't mean he was evil. Their bible is famous for pointing out their sins plenty of times. Is there anything more honest that comes out of Israel?

>>Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.
Read this, I wrote it in advance for you, I figured

christianity of all forms is jewish
holyresurrection.areavoices.com/2014/04/30/is-orthodoxy-christian-enough-to-call-white-supremicists-and-neo-nazis-in-her-midst-to-repentance/
>Yes, the title is serious. This week we have been blessed with an essay from Inga Leonova who raises this real problem, a problem that has, unfortunately, come to light across Facebook and so is now a real, live issue. Given how preposterous this might sound, I should note, here, that although I cannot verify every detail, I have seen the threads that indicate she is correct and I trust her work here–and pray that something is going to be done about this soon on behalf of the Orthodox Church, for this is now a scandal. As a church historian, I must admit that there is a real deep and abiding irony here. Think of Desloge Missouri. Or Greeks in Nebraska. Or any other number of events in the history of American Orthodoxy when the KKK and others caught up in anti-immigration and racist sentiments ran Orthodox out of town and committed atrocities. Perhaps I should post on such things in the future. For now, though, I prefer not to side track us. Everyone is made in the image of God. Maybe not everyone will pursue the likeness of Christ, but everyone is made in God’s image. Leonova’s essay brings home that point if nothing else (and that’s under selling it–I hope you read it). I present it here in PDF for easier reading and dissemination:

It is written

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

>0
Sure I'd kill my kid too I have no issues with that if hes a traitorous kike

Thanks senpai

Why did CS Lewis think it was such an embarrassing verse though, if it is so easily explained? Lewis is otherwise a top-notch apologist.

Well I suppose it's some major interpretation going on seeing how, as I see it, the Kingdom of God did not really "come with power" but it was merely an apparition? But I suppose the church interpret it as fulfulling what Jesus said.

Also any recommendation what to read next? I have read Genesis and Mark.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

See this is the best example I could find.

It's the ones who want Jesus dead basically.

also It was with Power and not merely an apparition since Jesus literally Raised up Moses and Elijah from the dead at the Transfiguration, a downpayment of what was the come at the end

Recommendations

Read Acts good stuff senpai.

What's your background that mind help find a good place to start too. And if you are a new convert then what did you convert from.

I know that I have long winded explanations but I want people not have to find all these verses.

Hello brothers