OPERATION REMOVE POPE SINAGOGLIO

Ok lads, enough is enough!! DONT LET THIS SLIDE.

>POPE FRANCISCO SINAGOGLIO SAYS WE HAVE TO ADOPT ONE CHILD POLICY FOR WESTERN COUNTRIES TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD.

READ THIS AND GET TRIGGERED:
>Link 1: yournewswire.com/ pope-francis-one-child-policy/

>This fake-pope pope is such a fucking globalist shills its ridiculous. We have to fight back. The plan is prepare all our meme warfare and launch this Trending Topic: #NukeTheVatican this should claim attention so christians can actually get triggered about the Pope working against whites and promoting White Genocide.

THE PLAN:
>1) Use this tool to program all your twitter accounts and schedule a Tweet using the hashtag #NukeTheVatican tweetdeck . twitter . com
>2) Here you will find a countdown to the event so you can correctly program the twitter bomb wherever you are: www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170313T00&p0=263&msg=OPERATION+REMOVE+POPE+SINAGOGLIO&font=cursive
>3) Use pictures and memes that accuses the Pope of shilling against us so we can start Making The Vatican Great Again.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE PLEASE GET INVOLVED!!!!!

PIC RELATED IS: Alexander Bar Rothschild, Queen Elizabeth, and The Pope.

ϟϟ IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS THREAD IN THE CATALOG PLEASE COPY FROM THE PASTEBIN AND CREATE ONE! ϟϟ

> 卐 - REPORT IN FOR YOUR COUNTRY!
> 卐 - FIGHT FOR THE EXISTENCE OF EUROPEAN PEOPLE!
> 卐 - FIGHT FOR THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR CULTURE!

>This line can be removed: I'm spanish so if you can correct the above text in order to improve my translation it would be very nice.

PASTEBIN -- pastebin.com/SXGqTej1

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281256/Pope-Francis-urges-parents-fewer-children.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> LINK 2:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281256/Pope-Francis-urges-parents-fewer-children.html

Bumpo

>remove pope

no

media twists shit all the time
also you really didn't need to make an new thread for this.

the queen has some big nipples there wtf?

Bump. I'm Catholic and the pedo-priests and new cucked Pope really fires me up

Benedict Punished Sixtine

Are you catholic? For your flag i would guess anglican, protestant or muslim, who knows.

The Pope is a Jesuit, if you google a bit you will know that jesuits are our marxist jews. So this cuck in power triggers all catholics at a level you cannot imagine.

He keeps kissing muslims feets, saying we should be ashamed of what we have done to muslims, that islam is not terrorism, that USA shouldn't have a wall when vatican has one.... and so on. WE, CATHOLICS, ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BASTARD.

ENOUGH.

BUMP
Side Note: My Uncle lived in Spain for three years. He loved the place but it has changed, he hasn't been there in almost two decades.

Another atheistic degenerate nazi thread why am I surprised? Also
>doze sources breh
For reference I am orthodox leaning and disagree with the papacy but euroscum atheist commie nazi trash is worse than the pope

Sinagoglio hehehe but yeah this pope is a cuck the faster he is gone the better

>read why am I surprised? Also
Since the goal is to change Pope Francis for a based one, i don't see where you get it is an atheist thread.

fuck off

It is at best a heretic thread..also NAZIs were atheists

And adding to this discussion this guy is utterly stupid, less people means less catholics meanwhile the muslim scum is reproducing like rabbits, the church always have preached about having a lot of kids that's why they opposed contraception, now this moron come with this, just stupid!

Fuck you. You are orthodox and you pretend to know what's going on within the church or care of our matters.

I was baptised and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church so I'm more involved than you in these matters and I am a cultural christians who can see the Vatican has been infected by these globalist scum.

The attack to this Pope is a very important issue, because if you change catholics chip from globalist to nationalist, then you gain a lot of traction. If you don't see this I will guess you are just shilling. John Paul ii was a better pope for instance, mainly because he was Polish.

More power...

Bump

bump

Cast out the antipope!

I think a no child policy would be better until the human population is sub 2 billion

DDDDDDDddddddddduuuuuuudddddeeee!!!

NASTY!!!

>nasty-ass pic related

How does a 90 year old corpse with 3 foot long saggy tits have rock hard nipples???

Fucking sick dude!

sorry for the shit edit.. I'm mashed atm, 3/4 through a 750 of some Glen Fiddich 18yo and forgot to adjust the borders in my euphoric haste to point out THOSE ABOMINABLE TITS!!

Were I not drunk I'd have assuredly vomited upon recognition of what that was... hope (You) don't!

Traitor pope must die!

You're doing God's work, amigo. You have my sword.

>we need depopulation
>but depopulation is bad, goyim! Bring in millions of "refugees" to fix it!

Pedophiles and cannibals tend to get along.

BRING BACK POPE SHEEV

#nukethevatican is shit

try something more related to the issue

#neuteredpope or something

Isn't he the last pope before the coming of the antichrist or something? He sure looks like he is

>REMOVE POPE
> ϟϟ
> 卐
> 卐
> 卐
nothing new under the sun

The whole catholic religion has been a joke. They are accepting everyone, it does not work that way, its as if the catholic church believes god had a joint is now relaxed with homosexuals. Look what this gay and gender bender issue crap has done to children.

The people im sorry about are the Irish and Italians, because they are pretty hard core in their beliefs when it comes to this, and Im sure they feel like this guy did them wrong, i think he did. The rest of the catholics, brazilians, mexicans, all of south america, TRASH.

Also I hear now that the Polish are friends with Turks, wew lad. Another group of Catholics.

Deus Vult My ass.

Luther was right. Down with the Vatican!

most thorough & complete history of the reformation
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Im already familar with most of that. Thanks anyway!