What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She didn't get enough votes where it mattered.

young hillary is hot

I MEAN not THIS one, the like 20yo hillary

her parents didn't sacrifice enough infant goats to ensure a life filled with success

too many decades spent living on the public dime, too many scandals needing to be covered up by whatever means necessary, too many sycophants enabling bad behavior/poor decisions, fell in with the most despicable, perverted, sorted, criminally inclined political party that has ever existed...

i'm talkin about this nigga right here

Female puberty was a mistake

psychopathy. probably onset early teens. probably caused by abuse - psychological or physical.

over-heavy expectations of the parents are well documented.

nice digits btw.

Her father sexually abused her, turning her into a sociopath

oh yea and btw what went wrong? well i'll tell ya madafaka, the fuckin satanic fuckin RITUALS ended this shit for her, belive me when i say that! all these world leader cucks and thots GATHER AROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT in some abandoned fucking forest or whatever and PRAY TO MOLOCH and other fuckin shit

well

THAT doomed her, bad move man, bad fuckin move

is there stuff to back this up user.

i long suspected but...

Would Hillary have been allowed to happen if there weren't any homosexuals?

Nothing, she is normal for a murican politic.

hillary is unfit to be president anyways.

Sexually abused by her beloved father, but placed blame on her mother because she could not psychologically deal with the betrayal.

Married a smooth-talking womanizer who was just like her dad. Cucked her husband so that when he inevitably molests her daughter it won't technically be incest because he is not the father.

jews

He does it with all the women he meets.

oh okay we're going with the intergenerational satanic sex-magic pedo shit.

fine with me.

desu way before i knew about this stuff i had her as a psycho from documented family history. never looked back on it through the old italian foodstuffs lens. whoah that's heavy.

i agree my friend

This was the hottest Hillary ever was.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY

lol

fair enough, but it helps to trace the path otherwise imagine what would happen to every 'redpill me on...' thread.

erm.

My dick

typical liberal crackhead wymwymwywmyn

bill in his happy place

Oh bro that's cool but i already made that analysis independently, only thing is it also holds true for a certain class of over-bearing parent.
It's one of those I know it, you know it, it's strongly in the realms of possibility given extant case histories, but needs something solid.

that said, joe public goes with the sex abuse angle every time given the history. dunno what that says, maybe it's just how i tell em.

i think i know the cure for your autism guys!

what you need is some C O M M U N I S M !

I'll take three

take as many as you want! after all, it's FREE

Sounds good man

You can see the onset of those weird spasms she's now known for in that gif.

Hi Skippy.

Literal Disney-tier villainy.

Her head was up her own ass

College. She was indoctrinated by the Frankfurt School followers.

She chose Moloch.

Praise Kek.

Russian hack and leaked emails threw the election. Trump had full knowledge of the hack attempt before it happened. Most corrupt WH ever.

recovered commie. proper commie. philosophically astute commie. frankfurt school master, even a part time zizek officianado when i wasn't studying lacan.

once you lot lost me, you lost something big. imagine a thousand breitbarts and horowitzes, and thats just the joooos. you're gonna be so out-kiked it's gonna be funny.

Amen, Come Lord Jesus.

This

well his wife is gay so he gotta get it somewhere

damn right. obama's whitehouse was terrible. i can't believe he got away with it so long.

good job trump was wiser than that dumb nigger and his shitty ass little brigade of puissants and pedophi- i mean 65k on hotdogs and pizza ordering shameless taxpayer money wasting perverts of the highest order.

just like your boss, what's his name. oh yeah, brock that's it. rhymes with cock. and they'll give you either that or the bullet to keep you in line, which is cool at least you get a choice. only the rope on offer otherwise, i hear. take the cock mate. take the cock.

damn that's deep

I jerked off soo much that I got sick, Sup Forums