Orcish refugees fail to assimilate to Night Elf culture and ignore Night Elven cultural values

>Orcish refugees fail to assimilate to Night Elf culture and ignore Night Elven cultural values
>Orcs chimping out in Ashenvale Forest
>Orcs chimping out in Dustwallow Marsh
>Orcs arming Tauren terrorists

BUILD THE PALLISADE

MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN

Pandaren master race

We are gonna build a wall and make The Hordies pay for it
Magni

Fucking kill yourself panda lover.

Glad you could make it, Uther.

This entire city must be purged.

Never forget Theramore.

Refugees welcome

This

Ugh I just... I can't even

In Lightbringer's name, have at thee!

All this stuff in wow about bloodlines, and the strength of racial unity and how orcs are pretty much dindus that destroyed their homeland and are now doing it in their new homeland and the player base is still so bluepilled

How the fuck would Orcs even assimilate to "Night Elven cultural values"?

Green alien marauders from another planet could never be one with Night Elves you disgusting liberal frog

GAS THE GOBLINS
RACE WAR NOW

Garithos did nothing wrong

well to be honest, there is a lot of rewriting in progress.

i can remember when orcs where the savages that must be purged, while they became dindus who were tricked by some warlock in time.

also, the Alliance is filled with underage cucks.

It became really fucking globalized (and shit) since cata, full of airplanes and multicultural homogenous armies grouped simply as ally and hordd. Make Warcraft Great Again since this shit ain't fantasy and has nothing to do with the original lore

When will lib cucks stop bitching about the orc internment camps? What part of ILLEGAL alien do these people not understand?

>Orcs ruin their homeland with war
>Come to Azeroth to do the same
>Goblins side with the orcs and arm them with shit to destroy the humans because profit
>Alliance considers them """Neutral"""
>Merchant you are my greatest ally

>multicultural homogenous armies

Well with warlords they proved that orcs are hardwired to be blood thirsty and want war. They reject gul'dan's offer, so they weren't tricked. They instead decide that they will conquer another world for fun since their world isn't destroyed by fel magic. Thrall is like that one based black guy that isn't completely retarded but can't get the message through to other blacks. Garrosh didn't listen to Thrall and just went "orc superiority", used a nuke and tried to take over Azeroth. If the factions weren't a thing Varian would have dismantled the horde right then and there because they've proven time and time again that they can't co-exist peacefully.

Not gonna lie, former Menethil voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Arthas crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on Frostmourne.

Yep. Just generic ally soldiers in the same armor with same weapons, elves, humans, dwarves etc completely interchangeably. That's not how it was before, elves use bows and glaves, have purple moon armor and leather, dwarves have hammers and guns, humans have armor, swords and knights

>Garithos did nothing wrong

He got cucked by Sylvanas, her pet Varimathras pegged him like a little bitch.

and they are also brown kek

Were they right all along?

Would you join them and make Lordaeron great again?

Which one are you Sup Forums?

does anyone have that WoW thread made by Anders Brevik?
I think it was some rant about the need for "forcible relocation of casuals from Silvermoon" or something like that

It was really bad in cata and mop but nowadays they have sort of "divisions". You still get the whole all races use the same armor gruntmen, but you get sort of "racial armies" where they seem more loyal to their race than the alliance if that makes sense. So you'll get draenei paladins, blood elf mages and paladins, night elf hunters, that sort of stuff.

The light shall bring victory, my friend.

>paladin not a pic of Spongebob blowing bubbles.

Night Elves never should've let any refugees in. What the fuck were they thinking

You know that was some heavy ass shit when playing this game the first go around. To think such a simple game could convey such emotion

They are controlled opposition

fuck uther and fuck jaina for turning their backs on him after that, it had to be done or it would have been worse

This. Though, fuck Arthas for not listening to Medivh.

Actually, why the fuck did none of the humans listen to Medivh? Did none of them seem to recall there used to be a very important man that could transform into a raven?

THE ENTIRE CITRELLA MUST BE PEELED

my fucking sides

Glad you could bake it, Uther.

Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the waiter, but I'm still your superior as a chef.

As if I could forgetti. Listen, Uther, there's something about the plaguette you should knead. Oh no... It's too late. These peopleroni have all been infectedanana. They may look al dente now, but its a matter of thyme before they turn into the unedible.

What?!

This entire citrella must be peeled.

How can you even cook that? There's got to be some other whey.

Damn it, Umami. As your future chef, I order you to broil this city!

You are not my chef yet, boyardee. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Then I must consider this an act of seasoning.

Seasoning? Have you sauced your mince, Arthas?!

Have I? Lord Umami, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown of roast pork, I hereby rehydrate you from your commandard and suspenderoni your pepperoni from service.

Arthas, you just can't...

*Ding* It's done! Those of you who have the will to taste this flan, follow me. The rest of you? Get out of my kitchen.

You've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas.

Jaina?

I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you cook this.

kek

Said important man that turned into a bird was also possessed by a demon and brought the savages to azeroth in the first place.

>a fucking leaf

did you even play the game?

arthas ends up shoaing the entire fucking kingdom

forsaken and bloodelves masterrace

His lack of support from friends turned him to the influence of curses

many such cases, dont abandon your friends

so basically arthas browsed Sup Forums too much?

>Playing Warcraft rather than Warhammer Fantasy.
You're going in the book.

I was trying to make a drugs analogy, but sure

>forsaken masterrace

literally a bunch of shit tier human corpses. You are retarded.

stop the divide and conquer

let me give you the true red pill

I don't play anymore and haven't in a while but still a warlock deep down though I've played most. Tfw always did my part in helping the Alliance rid Azeroth of shitskin scum

Every time.

no good warhammer fantasy mmo or rts

Blood elves are white but orcs aren't.

Yeah, I'm a civic nationalist but I'm also woke. Garathos is autistic and not helping our cause.

Finally someone names (((them))).