Are Tatars White?

They look pretty white to me. But what do I know, they only white us burgers have are the onions.

what a qt on the left

No. Read a book fuckhead. Then real /pol rules.

They are Turkic.

SAGE

yes. Pic related is muslim tatar cutie.

Yes turks are white

Too bad they got tainted by chink and slav blood

Tatars are whiter than cockholes

nice bait roach. The only "white" turks are those cucked by slavs.

Depends on what kind of Tatars we talking. Kazan tatars look white-ish. Siberian tatars are ugly mongoloid filth.

>hammer and sickle on flag.

Not even human tier famalam.

i am Tatar
and i am handsome
am i white?
i dunno, do not care

>tfw I can't post on Sup Forums because some monkeys are trolling too much

Those in Tatarstan mostly got enriched by slavs and are whiteish. There are several subsets of them, ranging from full blooded central asian turk, to chink to pretty white

Yes, just look at the facial structure. Also, their skin is white.
>/pol
hello newfriend

turks racemixed with chinks, slavs, ar*bs and many others. so what color were they before? purple?

>/pol
>hello newfriend

????????????

>Are asians white?

Anzu

Tatars are diffirent. Some are white, some are darker. Basically, it's a genetic lottery, how much of asian looks a newborn tatar will have.

>turkish education
Turks come from mongolia. They looked like dirty chinks. Now you're just dirty.

the tatars living west of urals look white to me

Being born in a place doesn't make you part of any race automatically.

They're not whiter than Albanians.

Thats a confusing part, because I've seen loads of albanians, armenians, georgians, etc. and half look white and the other half look arab/t*rkic

Pic related is tatar

>implying slavs aren't white

>half Albanians

Molochs and gypsies that call themselves Albanians aren't Albanians. Pic related my results.

No

6/10 2bh

even if they are not white, they are still very pretty

Polish Tatar.

They are probably the only truly white Muslims in the world who are not cuckverts.

Turks.

Probably mongrels

turks dont come from mongolia, no one knows where they come from or what they are like because chinks destroyed everything ancient turks left. also hundreds of years of western propaganda, communists killing shaman elders in central asia and kikes rewriting history didn't help

for example this is from kikepedia page of tarim mummies:

>However, within China a small group of ethnic separatists have taken advantage of this opportunity to stir up trouble and are acting like buffoons. Some of them have even styled themselves the descendants of these ancient 'white people' with the aim of dividing the motherland. But these perverse acts will not succeed".[4] Barber addresses these claims by noting that "[The Loulan Beauty] is scarcely closer to 'Turkic' in her anthropological type than she is to Han Chinese. The body and facial forms associated with Turks and Mongols began to appear in the Tarim cemeteries only in the first millennium BCE, fifteen hundred years after this woman lived.[15] Due to the "fear of fuelling separatist currents", the Xinjiang museum, regardless of dating, displays all their mummies, both Tarim and Han, together

Many people can look "white". Doesn't mean they're white.

Someone with a chink grandparent can inherit none of the chink fenotype, but it doesn't make him less mongrel