OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/BillWhittleChannel
youtube.com/user/Pajamasmedia
youtube.com/channel/UCy9VHF_ihqzBsx9tr0_XZIQ
youtube.com/user/AesopsRetreat
youtube.com/user/ThreeFingerG/playlists
nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/politics/trump-seeks-inquiry-into-allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html
archive.is/iZncv
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
youtu.be/COa7lAmUS9M?t=23m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

Even Trump's friends don't stand by his side anymore.. Sad!

AWOO ANTIFA SCUM!

Good work OP

NatCap PaleoCon Meritocrat reporting in.
Representing with PaleoConservatism's literal greatest voice; Bill Whittle.

Here's a recurring general on /vip/
As long as Donald Trump sits in the White House, so too will this thread sit in /vip/.
Once Bill makes Firewalls and Afterburners again I'll make threads on Sup Forums
Also friendly reminder, Bill Whittle's channels:

youtube.com/user/BillWhittleChannel
youtube.com/user/Pajamasmedia
youtube.com/channel/UCy9VHF_ihqzBsx9tr0_XZIQ
youtube.com/user/AesopsRetreat
youtube.com/user/ThreeFingerG/playlists

what is this bullshit

WIN HERE
WIN THERE
WIN WIN EVERYWHERE

Trump's a mess.

POST YOUR WAR FACE BOYS

first for obamas real birth certificate

ARBEIT MACHT FREI
>ARBEIT MACHT FREI
ARBEIT MACHT FREI

Who /ENJOYINGTHERIDE/ here?

It also says

>Along with concerns about the potential attacks on the bureau’s credibility, senior F.B.I. officials are said to be worried that the notion of a court-approved wiretap will raise the public’s expectations that the federal authorities have significant evidence implicating the Trump campaign in colluding with Russia’s efforts to disrupt the presidential election

Comey's a fucking enigma.

Can someone give me the COMEY bone broth down?

Where is Trump right now and what is he doing?

he's probably the one who signed off on it

>anonymous source close to comey
Fake News.

It's go time. Obama's ass is Kenyan grass

Can I get gestalt on this whole wiretapping? I've been MIA for a few days.

*teleports behind you*

*unsheathes stungun*

This 1296KJ battery has incredible stopping power.

HES A BIG GUY

DRUMPF ABOUT TO GET IMPEACHED!!!

BOOM!

How will Drumpf ever recover?

TODAY WE TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM

And yes Trump is still angry at Pence doing well at the VP debate

Came across this bastard...anyone know who he is? He's making bank taking donations for 'investigating' this muh Russia crap.

Is Drudge cucked or just shitposting?

4U

He wants to save his ass no matter which way this goes down. We think it will go down trump's way, because we're his engine. Comey has a different view. When Comey chooses a side, we'll know it's close to the end.

It's their own blood.

So who is fucked.
Is trump fucked
Is Obama fucked?
Who is getting fucked.

I have been avoiding the news, listening to leftists fucking crying daily is insanely annoying.

4D

Watergate 2: Obongo Boogaloo

If you want to view it from a negative perspective, yes. But the real FIRE of his support comes from the positive aspects - the things he has done, the promises he has kept, and the truly "great" vision for our country that he espouses. It's simply unprecedented for someone to muscle their way into The System, take absolute control, and promise to use it for the good of all. That's nothing less than legendary heroism, and if he follows through on what he promises in a way that starts benefitting the common man, he will be remembered as one of the most influential and benevolent leaders in American history.

He's Adam Khan, also known as the Khanoisseur

I'm seeing a lot of things pointing towards this being very bad for Trump.

Just how fucked are we guys?

Trump never said he was going to take on Wall Street. He said he was going to take on the establishment.

Flag checks out

My butthole is getting fucked currently by this dildo I have.

he is baiting the hunters into the open field

WE LIVE IN THE BEST TIMELINE

FICTION IS LESS EXCITING THAN THIS MEME REALITY

Leftist cucks usually do this when they're about to lose. Did you not experience the election?

Haven't heard that before. The article links that crybaby schemer.

If Evens, I go after Clinton Foundation
If Odds, she'll never be brought up on Charges

>*coin flip*

If they didn't tap Trump, then how come they have evidence of Trump colluding with Russia?

WEW

nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/politics/trump-seeks-inquiry-into-allegations-that-obama-tapped-his-phones.html

>WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

>Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

Press F to pay your respects to the hats lost in the 2nd Battle of Berkeley.

Let's ICE this Dreamer.
archive.is/iZncv
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
>Astrid Silva
>28 years old
>Las Vegas, Nevada
Boom. That's all the information you need in one post.

youtu.be/COa7lAmUS9M?t=23m7s

I wish Trump would just shift this into a fight about Obama's mass surveillance and conscript Rand into it
Thats a far juicier fight in my opinion

fuck off shill scum

>tfw Obongo is going to jail and Comey has revealed himself as a traitor

feels good

Joe is being extremely Joe lately

Can anyone give me the straight story on this shit? A lot of right wing sources are very negative towards Trump right now.

>Trump is controlled by Russia!
Trump: Do an investigation and release all the information.
>NO! Don't do that!!!

I don't understand liberals.

He's basically the modern day Cincinnatus.

for (You)

We fucking told you Trump, to FIRE Comey as soon as you entered the white house.
Well look what happened now, he came back to stab you in the back.. again.

GAH!

Comey only cares about himself, he plays middle of the course. He's pissed off both sides equally.

youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE

So what we know so far:

There's a pretty big possibilty there was a FISA warrant to target Trump BUT
1. Clapper denies any knowledge and responsibility
2. Now looks like Comey does the same

So where did the warrant came from if not from the FBI? What was the reasoning behind? Seems like Obama has to provide some answers here, especially since his people pointed the fingers to the DoJ/FBI first

Are you going to cum hands free?

wow that photoshop looks like absolute dog shit. apply yourself next time.

>they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

wewlad

I'm confused about wtf is going. Haven't checked in yet today, but drudge is concern trolling. Have I missed something?

>If they didn't tap Trump, then how come they have evidence of Trump colluding with Russia?

Any evidence they allegedly have (there isn't any) came via wiretaps of Trump Tower, silly.

They did break the law.

TRUMP just flipped the table on the Dems with this wiretapping accusation. He is dragging the deep state into the spotlight. There is going to be a bloodbath soon. Sessions is on deck and he needs to deliver.

Do it yourself. NYPA.

But they didn't tap him

Why is Joe so Joe?

what if comey is saying it was obama who did it all

To be honest, given how meticulously planned this coup has been, for months in advance, with the entire deep state involved, the fact Trump is still standing, still fighting, and now has congress investigating Obama is really a testament to how good he (+Bannon/Miller) is. If you think about it there is only a handful of people he can actually trust, and the fate of western civilisation is held in their hands. It's very scary when you realise the scale of the battle and its importance.

Why is Trump supposed to get in trouble for over the top tweets when reporters do them everyday?

From what I gathered
>Obama administration tapped Trump Tower
>Found nothing
>Possibly illegal
>Trump finds out
>Wants probe on investigation
>Comey is a faggot who tells the Justice Department to reject it

Is that more or less right?

I certainly hope so. My cock is fucking diamonds right now bro.

Drudge can only communicate through headlines. All the headlines are written by shills these days so he doesn't have much room to work with.

that's not mine

Dunno but it's not looking good. A lot of conflicting stories ATM, don't question the truth or you'll be called a shill.

>especially since his people pointed the fingers to the DoJ/FBI first
Good ol' leftist projecting

remember when bernie told people to vote for hillary "wall street" clinton? ha! what a joke

>belief

because all the leaks over the past couple months are just made up

Soon the Kristolnacht will begin

Comey is just trying to get rid of claims that the FBI was responsible for the wiretap.
The New York Times is being dishonest again, as if that's fucking new.

There are literally confirmed parts of the IC working against him
They ran a fake candidate against him

There was no wire tapping Clapper and Comey both confirmed this and even if there was it was done legally with a warrant this is literally nothing and Trump is just trying to distract us from his Russian connections

shill

Read the entire article. The really juicy part is buried in it:

>Along with concerns about the potential attacks on the bureau’s credibility, senior F.B.I. officials are said to be worried that the notion of a court-approved wiretap will raise the public’s expectations that the federal authorities have significant evidence implicating the Trump campaign in colluding with Russia’s efforts to disrupt the presidential election.

The reason why Comey is denying is because he doesn't believe in the Russia narrative and doesn't want his agency involved. So if there actually was a FISA warrant, it means whoever ordered it DID IT WITHOUT A GOOD REASON

IT'S TRENDING!
IT'S OVER DRUMPFLINGS!

Pretty much, but there appear to be conflicting reports on Comey's intentions

>But they didn't tap him

They tapped the tower. That's how they got the transcripts of Flynn talking to the Russian Ambassador, that were used to hound Flynn into resigning. That was back during the transition, when Flynn and the transition team were using offices at Trump Tower.

Cant wait for that stuttering cuck Obama to go IF IFIFIFIFIFIFIF Okey Doke

Let's see. It could've been:
>NSA (Clapper; already denied)
>FBI (Comey; already denied)
>WH (Obongo; said "don't look at us!")
>DoJ (Lynch; hasn't made comment yet AFAIK)
Looks like Loretta's going under the bus to me.

REMOVE SHAREBLUE remove shareblue
you are worst shill. you are the shill idiot you are the shill smell. return to nerd virgin back room. to our CTR shills you may come our bord. you may live in the /trash/….ahahahaha ,fake news we will never forgeve you. moloch rascal FUck but fuck asshole shill stink fake news shadilay shadilay.. shill genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead shill..ahahahahahFAKE NEWS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 2016 election .globalits we kill the clinton , globalists return to your precious UN….hahahahaha idiot shill and fake newsn smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SHAREBLUE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa=kill fake news…you will brexit/ kek alive in USA, kek making album of meme magic USA . fast meme magic kek USA. we are in white house and have majority now hahahaha ha because of kek… you are ppoor stink shill… you cannot come to press conference hahahaha, you live in a reddit
kek alive numbr one #1 in USA ….fuck the NYT, WaPo ,..FUCKk ashol shills no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur buzzfeed and fakenews. kek aliv and real strong wizard kill all the CTR shills with meme magic now president trump rule .rat of the jew lizard georg soros fukc david brock and lay egg this egg hatch and CTR wa;s born. stupid baby form the twtiter give bak our board we will crush u lik a skull of pig. trump greattst predisent