WE

WE
WUZ
GAY
N
SHIET

townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/03/05/why-gay-marriage-has-not-cured-gay-loneliness-n2294208

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G64f5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive link faggot

Shit, my bad leaf.

Here you go maple syrup faggot:
archive.is/G64f5

All the gays I know are like this. It's unfulfilling.

Thanks to (((feminism))) straight men and women are able to experience it too.

It's a lonely feel knowing that your seed will never impregnate your husband's ass.

Let me guess,

>we still feel marginalized by society even though there's nothing inhibiting us besides aversion to anal sex and AIDS

>they fought so hard for marriage
>only to find out how much it sucks
this is a long-awaited kek

has marriage cured straight people loneliness look in the mirrir before answering

> he doesn't know about ass babies

>All the gays I know are like this. It's unfulfilling.

yes same here

part of me wonders if that's why there's so many artists/singers/actors who are gay.... because their all so fucking miserable and creativity is their outlet.

>part of me wonders if that's why there's so many artists/singers/actors who are gay.... because their all so fucking miserable and creativity is their outlet.

t. Artist here.

It's tough not being gay in my industry.

But I love pussy can't even stroke someone's dick really. I make the best work when I'm miserable.

The Notorious Bum Driller has arrived

I’ve never known anyone who died of AIDS, I’ve never experienced direct discrimination and I came out of the closet into a world where marriage, a picket fence and a golden retriever were not just feasible, but expected. I’ve also been in and out of therapy more times than I’ve downloaded and deleted Grindr.

Ok, this faggot is the biggest liar on the planet. Do people still believe in the "fags can only be happy if they are allowed to get married" meme?

How do we solve this epidemic? Well there is a large surplus of single straight men whom reject relationships with gays due to their ingrained bigotry.

Our patriarchal society has to grow up and realize sexual preference can be learned and is influenced by social structures. To reject learning to love another human is to accept being an ignorant bigot. We will need to reinforce that love is love.

I'm lucky to be in an really wonderful relationship with a cute boy. While all of my gay friends are anti-social flaming queen faggots who can't stop being snarky uppity faggots and have gotten real salty over the fact that I'm in an actual relationship and they're all on dating websites and apps and going on dates with human trash and endlessly let down. Of course they're also all bottom fuckbois who don't want to do any work and be the "girl" in the relationship and they're all a dime a dozen so it's their own fault.

The only thing I really have to worry about is some sandnigger killing my boyfriend and I'll have to go find a Islamic church and chain the doors shut from the inside and strangle all the adults with my bare hands and then set all the little sandnigger children on fire and burn to death with them while seeing how many I can beat to death before the smoke inhalation kills me.

Well then. That took one hell of a turn.

based faggot?
i mean fuck off faggot

Jej.

Personally, I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, but gays need to realize that they are not in alignment with the best way for society and individuals to survive and thrive, and thus should not approved of by the government or by society. Tolerated, yes. Accepted, no.

Most of the gay people i know all sleep around and fuck anything that moves. Criminals, diseased, alcoholics, married, doesn't matter. Pathetic.

I only feel unfulfilled mostly due to finding everyone I meet to be boring and that I would rather do stuff on my own than with other people.

Agreed. I'll do what I do and live my life and I don't really care about what other people think about my personal life choices. In a shocking turn of events all of my gay friends that are ultra miserable care far too much about what people think of them. It would weird if those two things where related, though that might just be they're unhappy because they have no real personality or personality traits besides "Is GAYYYYY".

Don't need marriage or special laws, I really don't need a sheet of paper from a Judge in a government building to tell me who I love either. That's just me though.

Is this an alt-right issue?

>4
this board doesnt belong to you faggots alone fuck off

What is the hetero divorce rate? Yep. One fake news' guy's opinion means everything. I'm not lonely. Is anybody else not lonely on here? Eve did all this. EVE!!!!

this, for chrissakes
put it in the traffic monitoring archive site

also, what are their other hands doing? That's what I want to know

WE TOLD YOU FAGS. WE TOLD YOU MARRIAGE IS SHIT, BUT NOOO YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

Gays are definitely allowed in the fascist utopia

>degenerates who spite god still unsure why they are unhappy.

MAYBE ITS CAUSE YOU ARE FAGGOTS WHO ARE NOT FULLFILLING YOUR PURPOSE AND REPRODUCING AND INSTEAD TAKING DRUGS AND FUCKING SHIT COVERED ANUSES

>Marriage didn't solve shit.

But I'm sure that allowing them to adopt tons of children to molest, will solve the problem.

>Gays are definitely allowed in the fascist utopia

There would have to be a huge shortage of gas in order for them to exist in a fascist utopia.