How many times can Trump lie before an impeachment proceeding can begin to question his mental health?

How many times can Trump lie before an impeachment proceeding can begin to question his mental health?

In terms of pure numbers, Trump has lied more times in 2 months than Nixon did his entire presidency. And Nixon is known to hold the title of most mistruths told by an American president.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eetBW
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-administration-lies-100_us_58ac7a0fe4b02a1e7dac3ca6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Example of a lie plz

Nobody is playing your game, shill. You're not getting paid for this thread.

Its all a game of approval numbers. Once he drops into the low 30's, the RNC will start an active primary process against him.
20's, and the GOP will sustain existential damage in 2018, 2020 and will most likely impeach.
They already have statements prepared to distance themselves from him the very second Russia news breaks too.

Keep it up CTR faggots...

Example of a lie plz, and thank you

oh, really?

>2017
>over sampling dems in (((polls)))

Nigger plz

Can't you even keep your memes straight? It's shareblue now.

I honestly don't think it will take more than 6 months for him to hit at least upper 30s. They've steadily declined. The small bump he got after his speech was taken down even lower by the Sessions debacle.

2 rubles deposited into your account, see the internet cafe attendant to withdraw them

>Obama was the founder of ISIS
>The unemployment rate is 40, 50, 60 percent
>5 million people voted illegally in 2016
>That his travel ban was legal

>In terms of pure numbers, the Fourth Estate hates trump more than they did all 44 previous presidents combined.

Fuck off shill

Can you just name one lie plz..

Or is this like the whole "trump is a racist" meme?

>N-no y-y-you're a s-s-shill

You can't get rubles when nobody will cooperate with your troll, faggot.

What if he is not lying?

all of this is true

Slide thread, not even subtle.
Stop replying to such low quality bait

He's absolutely bleeding right wing "independents" in both Pew and Rasmussen. He'll be in the 30's by the end of April

He's lied over a dozen times since he was elected.

Wiretapping is just another lie which even James Comey is telling him isn't true.

>Obama did arm and train isis
>Never said that, he said 10-15%
>We still don't know, but we do know California allows illegals to vote
>The president is 100% in control of the nation's immigration

Now, name a lie plz

Pic related, obama's cia

You surrendered pretty quickly m8

>independents

Top Kek m8

No rubles for you.

Does Soros still pay you shills with gold teeth he "found" during ww2?

That;s not how impeachment works, sharecuck.

>Obviously a bit hyperbolic, but in the sense he meant it as the power vacuum caused by removing US troops before the area was ready. Definitely some truth
>He was talking about labor non-participation rate which is certainly higher than unemployment. Why he didn't use those words instead of calling it the "real employment rate" is beyond me
>Did he ever state that as fact? It also is certainly possible, nobody really knows the extent of these fake votes.
>Constitutionality is in the eyes of the beholder. The president certainly has the right to enact travel bans t. Obama, Roosevelt

>makes up shit about Trump lies
>someone asks for examples
>LOL FUCK OFF TRUMP SHILL

yeah so pretty much you have no examples of said lies eh?

B bu but he has feelings and sheeeit

>travel ban was used by Obama
>who knows about ilegals but we already know it was happening
>United states funded terrorist croups, and created others with our drone strikes on civilians yes
>unemployment is really high if you just count it as people not working and not the government definition

>Obama did arm and train isis
[citation needed]
>Never said that, he said 10-15%
[citation needed]
>We still don't know, but we do know California allows illegals to vote
"We still don't know" means he LIED. He lied. There's no evidence. Say it with me: lie.
>The president is 100% in control of the nation's immigration
The courts, which have infinitely better grasp of immigration law, slapped it down unanimously. You are wrong. Say it with me: wrong.

>Shill denying being a shill
Eat a dick, shariabum. And tell Brock to suck a canavial de rola.

Except obama's cia did literally arm and train isis

(You (Shareblue))
>for all the slow ones: /pol is being raided atm with shill threads
Don't forget to sage, hide & report

Daily reminder your opinion is not an argument.

Enjoy some more Obama Era pics

Reminder

Entirely False, faggot

This is third thread at same time with this faggot shit. Can't wait for the day I have to sidestep the dripping of blood from your bloated corpses hanging from the streetlights as I walk to work, faggot shill
SAGE

If you didn't know, you can hide threads in the catalogue without having to open them.

>no evidece means its a lie
Alright no rapes every happened that werent recorded with her struggling. Guess Ill go out and rape some people now and call them liars in court and theyll take that right?

>no evidence means it is a lie

Unless it pertains to Muh Russians!

I
FOUND
SOROS

>Obama was the founder of ISIS
Not a lie
>The unemployment rate is 40, 50, 60 percent
There is no objective measurement. Every "estimate" is a lie
>5 million people voted illegally in 2016
He said three million, and that was probably a low ball. At the VERY LEAST, 2 million illegals were registered to vote in 2013, and those are just the ones who were honest about it. archive.is/eetBW California lets just about anyone vote, and considering Obama himself told illegals to vote, you would have to be literally retarded to believe they voted FOR trump.
>That his travel ban was legal
And he was right.

Nice try though. A for effort.

Example plz..not your opinion but an actual example

SAGE AND HIDE
>SAGE AND HIDE

He can lie the whole 8 years and there won't be any impeachment. Lying isn't a reason for impeachment

>Let's be honest! With all the leaks going on, if there were actual proof of Trump colluding with Russia, it would've already been released.

Trump came out proclaiming Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower. Whether true or not, this is a smart move on Trump's part.

A. Obama didn't wiretap the Trump tower, which means that there isn't enough evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. Therefore, all this talk about Trump colluding with Russia is bogus. (Which is why he wants Congress to investigate)

B. Obama did wiretap the Trump tower, which means that either Obama provided "substantial proof of collusion" and got a warrant by FISA or Obama couldn't provide "substantial proof of collusion" and was denied a warrant by FISA. If Obama legally got a warrant to wiretap the Trump tower, then the "substantial proof of collusion" will be released, which will vindicate Trump. If Obama illegally wiretapped without a FISA warrant, this will vindicate Trump and destroy Obama.

This us a win/win situation for Trump with the added bonus of crippling the legitimacy of the Democrat Party. It sounds to me like someone is showing Trump how to play politics.

Soros? You mean Jared Kushner's business partner?

No rubles for you either, fag.

Another ruble whore, get out.

Another

I can't even keep listing all of you paid fags. Jesus christ, you're sad.

trump literally cannot tell a lie shareblue btfo desu

Don't give him an A. That is the problem with these child shills, everyone gives them an A for effort

Is that the newest media matters meme?

You ask for citations, but provided none in your original comment. Are shills really this retarded?

Sage this shit thread.

I'm on a few forums that always had a pro-Trump majority but most - if not all - have given up on him.

Most of the Trump fans that have turned on him still hate liberals and RINO's with a passion.

Now a majority of Sean Hannity's OWN FORUM are embarrassed and see Trump as batshit crazy. Don't believe me, head on over there.

People are sick of him acting like a whiny teenage drama queen and not like a POTUS.

Sharecucks fucking leave

this shit is so obvious it's only hurting your cause. Just fucking stop, recuperate, and think of something new for Christ's sake yelling "TRUMP RACIST LIAR NAZI IMPEACH" doesn't just make it all true you dumb faggots

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore!

Btw what's it feel like to be a Stormtrooper in the Empire?

>Says the paidfag denying being a paidfag.
Also, how it is like to being paid to shitpost? Is it worth it? Does Brocky pay you well? I wanna know. For realsies.

Here is a list of hundred lies Trump spreaded:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-administration-lies-100_us_58ac7a0fe4b02a1e7dac3ca6

This is just a little example. Just google "Donald Trump lies" and you will find some hundreds more.

inb4 "media is so unfair with Trump"

Let them continue. Their faggotry is virtually guaranteeing a democratic slaughter in the midterms.

could be.

What will it take to make this sharecuck kill himself already

How can you tell a majority are fed up with him?
Numbers, please.

Why did you link an opinion article m8?

what the fuck is this crap
Isn't this mlp shit banned from other boards?

I did not have an improper relationship with that freak, David Brock.

>Huffington Post
End your life

Its fluffy, not MLP its all about murdering small animals.

Because it provides a list of hundred lies Trump spreaded.

But at least, Trump said the truth in one point. Obama really did spy on him.

It was LAST NIGHT IN SWEDEN.

>Huffington post opinion article

Fuck off germany. Enjoy your country and women are being taken over by shitskins

We would have to take 5 millions more "rapefugees" in, to get the crime rates of an average American city.
So enjoy being shot by muh guns and liburrrties.

>spreaded

>DA RUSHINS
haha fucking facebook normies amirite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
This is absolutely pathetic.
You're the one making an accusation, and you're flat out refusing to provide any evidence or examples.
Hate to tell you, but your "listen and believe" bullshit isn't how the world works. The entire justice system functions on the basis of innocence until guilt is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. You're making the accusation, now provide the evidence. If anyone here's a shill, I'm more inclined to believe it's you.

The people who youre talking about dont have permits... We need guns to stop those people, so your point is more pointing out why we need our guns then saying guns are the problem. For the purpose they use them 4 shotgun shells, 4 nails and 8 pipes are enough to get the job done, and I highly doubt a country that cant stop drugs can stop ammunition.

>crime rates of an average American city
caused by niggers, of which you are importing many. Enjoy.

>posts partisan article full of lies
>"Inb4 media is unfair"

Kek keep it up and midterms are going to be hell for you libtards

>Huff post

Using a source like that is not gonna work so well. lmao

You're trying too hard.
It's obvious.

lying is not always a bad thing btw...

Really now? I've never heard of a gangbanger driving a box truck into a market. Or throwing gays off buildings. Or experiencing so much joy in their religion of peace that they literally explode from the sheer contentment of being peaceful.
Tell me Germany, have you looked at your crime statistics since you allowed in the rapefugees? You do understand why they are being stereotyped as rapefugees right?
Also you're Germany, the fuck do you care about Trump and his "lies" for? Do they harm your safe space way of cuckoldry? Also your shoop gets you nowhere.

This is the article in the US code of law.
Yeah, completely illegal.

Fuck off shill

f u c k o f f s h I L L
wow

>Reminder
An I'll remind you, quarterly estimated tax checks go in the mail on Jan 16, get delivered about the 20th, and cashed by the end of the month.
Or did you think there was some kind of magic involved?

Sigh...
You people never learn.
You have no proof, so your going to pretend that you do and say you don't want to show it to us.
If you can't provide evidence, the allegation is to be presumed false.

Hacked the DNC via Russian involvement

You are a fucking retard.

>op then responds bumping the thread meaning it was all useless

Shills out in full force today.

reminder Sup Forums is a pro trump board.

you don't like it go back to rebbit. this is our turf and you will never sway us.

>>The unemployment rate is 40, 50, 60 percent
>There is no objective measurement. Every "estimate" is a lie
If the "real" unemployment rate were 33%, that would mean that for every two people with jobs, there's a third person that just can't find work.
Clearly, every number above this is a lie, and the "real" unemployment rate is much lower.
million people voted illegally in 2016
>He said three million, and that was probably a low ball.
If one tenth of one percent of illegal voter's got caught, you'd have a thousand examples per million illegal votes.
In reality, three people got caught.
All were voting for Trump.

>California lets just about anyone vote,
Even if that were true (and it's not), it's still perfectly legal.
The EC allows each state to pick electors however they like, and if Cali wants to allow 8-year-old Mexican children to vote, that's their prerogative. They could also pick electors via a coin flip. Perfectly legal.

baka

I'm just here to waste these fuckers' time. If I keep them busy on this thread, maybe some other threads will actually be able to contain reasonable discussion.
Also, isn't it convenient how the shills are out in full force right after Trump says Obama wiretap per him?
They want to assert that Trump is a liar and that this is just another lie. They're trying to instigate damage control.
Too bad nobody believes them.

We need to kill the media.

seems legit

>everything I don't like is fake news

You work for a pedophile and you're going to jail.

>the MSM isn't fake news

>EC can pick electors how they want
They have to be legal US citizens you cuck. I know you and your boy Barry love illegals voting, but that's not how it works.