/hgt/ HILDAWG GENERAL THREAD: Drumpf and Pence to be impeached

The special election is coming soon, as the entire shitshow of a presidency is falling apart.

* Drumpf will be impeached for having Russia hack the election

* Pence will be impeached over his emails

* Paul Ryan will be found unfit to take the presidency due to medicare conflicts of interest

* Almost all of his cabinet will face treason charges

THE SPECIAL ELECTION IS COMING!

DRUMPFKINS CAN ONLY EAT TENDIES AND NOT STOP IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do
youtube.com/watch?v=iEkG9seHJco
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

flumbpf btfo how we will recover oh wait he never will!

ngl former trump support
crash and burn
nuclear codes etc etc

10c has been deposited to you CREW Wallet. A little boy has also been raped as a gesture of thanks.

>thinking Sup Forums doesn't want a civil war that devolves into a race war.

Nope he is done and will go down as the worst president ever.

drip drip drip
drumpfy is going to prison! you lose sickos, racism BTFO again, when will you learn that we are all equal?

Saved and nice id: hue

Hello.

Why don't you post about all the white trash drumpkins that are rapists and pedos too?

Selection bias is obvious.

Hillary couldn't even beat donald trump with the DNC colluding with the media to support her. She is the biggest loser in american politics since nixon

The plan worked guys once the presidency falls apart, it will our time!!!

The election was hacked by the Russians. It's been all over the news. Where have you been?

drumpf will fall

MADAM PRESIDENT

WHERE MY HILLDAWGS AT!

It will be historically the faster impeachment in history

Hey guys, guys, get this... Wait for it...

What if Trump's goal really is to make America great again and the way he's going to do it is to be a shitshow of a leader for a few months then get tried for treason and Hillary will swoop in and clean the place up?

I thought mtf trannies usually got their penises removed, not moved to their faces.

That's not how anything works

You drinking this early on a Monday?

yummy

What fetish does /hgt/ have?
I'm an ass-man, myself.

The /fur/ fags are trying to shit up the thread but it won't work

holy fuck. "SPECIAL ELECTION" made this gold.

A special election will have to be held desu. Drumpf will go down as the worst president in our nation's history.

In what kinda fantasy world wouldn't this seen as blatant coup attempt by the Dems?

It's not a coup because the GOP fucked up by working with the Russian FSB to hijack our election.

Someone did a fucking 3D model of that couch?

The nice thing about all this is that it'll smear the Republicans for years. This proves that conservaniggers are literal retards.

Any more anti-conservative images?

Getting paid by pedos is bad business

It's amazing that this image is still relevant even after the election is over

Keep dreaming, we are popping champagne, Obama shared classified intel with HIllary during the election

They are royally fucked. Maybe they can get a jail cell together.

youtube.com/watch?v=KA6QLbFi0do

The proof of Russian hacking is mounting. I've seen tons of confirmed intel and proven sources with incontrovertible evidence.

This

>I've seen tons of confirmed intel and proven sources with incontrovertible evidence.
Those digits don't lie!

MODS

MODS got it. Thanks based mods!

what was it?

fuck off stop photoshopping images i made

/fur/ trash

You did not make it.

>ALERT. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

ALERT. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

This is great.

Fakenews fixed that for ya.

Why are you shilling so hard btw?

We'll start a coup.
No more elections.
No more left wing.

No one is shilling Jens. We're just stating the truth.

yea okay
this would guarantee start a civil war because there is zero evidence of Trump being involved with Russia to influence the election.

Flynn and Sessions were doing their job. They met with 30+ different ambassadors each during the campaign. There needs to be proof beyond just meeting with a Russian Ambassador, which most of Congress has done.

There's no existing process for a special election in the United States Federal government OP, you retard.

Also - stop paying attention to the people who kept telling you Trump was most certainly going to lose the presidential election. It's really sad that you still repeat their drivel even though they've been proven wrong over and over for the last year and a half.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEkG9seHJco

It's like you're actually retarded.

friendly fire

Bump4Drumpf

Justin is disgusted by having to shake those freakishly small hands.

What do you think about to distract yourself while Brock rapes you with his slimy little slug cock?

>Trump was most certainly going to lose the presidential election
Sorry sweety but Clinton won the popular vote by about 3 million votes.

The evidence of a revolution in America is building every day. Complacency and corruption allowed Donald Trump to win, but reality will soon correct itself.

Fake news, debunked!
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

And that matters how exactly hun? That's not how presidential elections work. Are you a retard or something? Are you really saying all these news cucks were as retarded as you about how elections work that they forgot about the electoral college? That's the reason they were wrong.

Wow you're an idiot.

>there is zero evidence of Trump being involved with Russia to influence the election
Oh dear drumpfkin. How do you explain pic related?

Drumpfkins BTFO

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I-I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I-I-I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN SHES GOING TO WIN D-DRUMPFKINS IM WITH HER. *furiously jerks off to tiny trump memes*

*Drumpft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_family

>Complacency and corruption allowed Donald Trump to win, but reality will soon correct itself.
Preach it!

I am not the one blindly following a liar!

Thank God we have our news media to sort the BS out. If everything he said were false it would be easier.

the problem with fact checks are confirmation bias. Start with the premis that something is a lie and you'll find a reason why what was said was not completely truthful or in some way inaccurate. Start with the premise that what was said was true and you'll find a similarly logical reason to believe that.

Knowing this, better to just use your own confirmation bias than trusting some retarded reporter to give you his.

This comic is how corporate America works. High level managers never, ever accept the blame for anything. They'll take any steps necessary to distance themselves from failure

Drumpf is going to jail. It's not too late to see the light and be on the right side of history!

Russia didn't hack election

recraeting vietnam war photos?

Jeb and his guac-missles will win the special election though.

Sage.

pbuh

Drumpf hired the Russian hacking crew to rig the polls in Hillarys favor in order to rig the election

We can't let Dangerous Donald get the nuclear codes!

And I'll screencap the thread where I posted the "correct" prediction so I can one day tell my grand kids I was on the "right" side of history. This thread will be proof. I'll leave out this post though since it's not serious and very sarcastic.

Does it feel good, being paid by a pedophile?

Sweety no one is paying me. I am just stating facts.

Haha I love Last of the Summer Wine

Like the "fact" that Trump was going to lose the election?
Kek, the wall will be built simply because Liberals say it won't.

>THE SPECIAL ELECTION IS COMING!

There is no rule for a special election. We'd eventually end up with someone like the Secretary of the Interior riding out the rest of his term.

What is your purpose? I don't know why you people make these threads. Here is your (((you)) I guess. I hope it somehow makes you feel better.

There will be one. Did you not read the OP?

Fuck off nigger loving faggot
I bet you suck shit skin's cocks in the back of a run down Kmart you filthy piece of shit.

Also digits don't lie

>What is your purpose?
Share the truth and redpill the drumpfkins.

>17
He should be out of office by the time summer starts. Meme magic works fast.

>not an argument
>1 post by this id

Libtards are on the absinth again.

>redpill
kek, on what? how truly retarded and desperate ((((((you))))(((((fahgs))))) are? get fukt, we won she lost
gas yourself

No you didn't win. Trump had the russians hack the election. The courts have already ruled about his immigration policy. He will be impeached.

there is no such thing as a special presidential election in the united states of America

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

fpbp

You seem to have a lot of very unrealistic wishes. You better be throwing a lot of pennies into fountains. It's your only hope to avoid a major dose of disappointment.

finally, some sensible Sup Forums users who don't worship that overgrown carrot....

fpbp

right on! That cheeto needs to get OUT of office NOW!

fpbp