Why is virtually every place on this continent a complete shithole and why do we keep pumping aid into it if it doesn't...

Why is virtually every place on this continent a complete shithole and why do we keep pumping aid into it if it doesn't help?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Hotel_Beira
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Aid
No. You're simply returning a portion of what your ancestors stole from them

Natural selection. White people lost the race war.

they weren;t using it

Hey their ancestors are benefiting from it too in America

The aid is too make sure they let western billionairs keep the resources.

>Why is virtually every place on this continent a complete shithole
You can literally see it on the picture. The country is mostly desert and has far less farm-able land than can support its population.
> why do we keep pumping aid into it if it doesn't help?
Unless we establish a proper infrastructure (hospitals, clean water etc) the problems will only keep getting worse as that will cause an explosion in population and force the whole continent into chaos which we can't afford as it has a lot of natural resources we depend on.

Was that the answer you were expecting? Or were you thinking I would say something along the lines of fuck niggers etc?

>Needs citation

>why do we keep pumping aid into it if it doesn't help?

Dunno, since Africans are great at pumping AIDS into each other

Clearly, you have never been there.

dude nigers lmao

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Are leafs really this fucking moronic?

Australia was a barren desert where bong convicts were dumped and today it's one of the richest countries in the world. Really activates your neurotransmitters.

>less farm-able land
You're on the right track but not correct. There is plenty of fertile soil in the tropical regions. However, they don't have winters and the insects are out of control. They have flies that kill livestock and bite anyone who works outside.

POO

people think, through generations of breeding, they will randomly mutate to produce more than 1 brain cell and clean everything up

Southeast Asia isn't any different. Just look at one of the biggest economies there, the Philippines: homicide rate is higher than most African countries, poverty is Haiti's levels, political corruption is one of the highest in the world, etc.

The united states is also mostly desert and mountains.

>Answers to both questions
>Niggers
>White Guilt

Good night

Can't help them in their own land, so better bring them here!

>EU logic

>population of Australia: 20 million
>population of Africa: 1.3 billion
hmmmm. Its almost like there are thousands more people per acre of farm-able land in africa than in australia...

[citation needed]

Stop making shit up, nigger.

yeah so that land wouldn't really qualify as farm-able is what I'm saying

Personally, I would cut all foreign aid and stop accepting African immigrants. Just continue current trade and sometimes we can build roads or whatever in exchange for mining rights or natural resources.

Africa's population is only so high because aid has allowed the natives to reproduce without consequence.

Africa is HUGE there is much fertile land there.

Because niggers you retard

Not really, there's plenty of arable land in Africa which is unused. Niggers didn't evolve the brain complexity necessary for agriculture, which explains why they can't farm (see: Rhodesia, South Africa, etc.)

Its a problem that could be fixed with pesticide use and better infrastructure, but there is so little in place. Also, blacks have lower IQ and can generally be satisfied with a hunt/gather lifestyle (kill/steal) due to the stable climate and history of the people. They are ages behind in development.

resources dummy.

mfw those shitty desert northern parts of Africa are probably the best parts.

Consider, you dipshit leaf, that there are two places on Earth who have decreased their food production since the 1960s. Former soviet states and Africa.

And Africa has an average TFR of 7.0 children per women.

but muh hospitals will fix it

>The united states is also mostly desert and mountains.

have you ever been outside of the basement?

Have you ever been outside?

Cuz Niggers and Islam

>why do we keep pumping aid into it if it doesn't help?

Who don't "pump aid". They have a lot of aids already.

That is completely untrue. Lower quality of life is directly correlated to higher birth rates. The more aid we put in the lower the birth rate will get

Should be a lot less hard yakka fixing up the land with all that man power then, leaf.

A single farmer can turn a whole property into a boon, imagine what a thousand could do. Abundant food, livestock, resources, trade.
Africa has all the makings of great clay but its citizens are clinically retarded.

>Sup Forums
>knowing anything about any thing that doesn't have to do with the state of Isreal and Jewish people

pick one.

Dude we just need more money for dem programs! Give each african child an iPad and they will be space-faring civilizations in no time at all.

First of all, not every place in Africa is shitty.
Second of all, the reason we keep pumping aid into it is to suppress domestic markets for easily produced goods like cloth and rice. This keeps the developed countries weak and dependent on foreign aid in order to guarantee the richer countries cheap access to the continent's labor and material resources.

You are a moron. Sending food only encourages warlords to rise and horde it while also historically doing nothing to encourage them to grow more of their own.

Get out of the basement, Jamal.

Dude you are super uneducated. When quality of life is low, families tend to have a ton of children since many of them don't survive and the children usually help the family (eg huge 12 children farmer families during US great depression). Also the lack of birth control is a big factor. When a country gets more developed the birthrate naturally drops (see Europe, Japan). I'm sorry but your post is straight up wrong.

Have you? The west is dominated by the Rockys and the south east is the Appalachians. Compared to Africa, we aren't that much different in terms of arable land. Except they have much more.

This is correct for high IQ people, but incorrect for niggers.

The UN in the past few years acknowledged that their population forecasts are wrong because their assumption that the lowering of birthrates would occur in Africa as it has occured in India and other impoverished asian countries is false.

The two countries that were not colonized in Africa are both among the poorest in Africa.

Liberia
Ethiopia

We should release a sexually transmitted disease there that makes them vulnerable to dying from common infections such as the flu or the common cold.

lol are you dense? you can't grow an infinite amount of food in an acre of land. If for example in Australia they only have to feed one person per acre in Africa they would have to feed 100s or 1000s times more people which in many cases is impossible. Besides you really dont need that many people to farm anyway.

>Resources

Reminder that South Africa and Zimbabwe were once habitable nations before niggers took the reigns

Extreme poverty has been on the decline globally for decades, it is working

Because of China and India getting richer.

Apefrican countries are not improving.

>Mugabe is asking back the white farmers he chased away

Hmm, it's almost like niggers can't farm because they're too stupid?!?!?!

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

This. Half of Africa is being colonized under Chinese apartheid, especially east Africa

source for the claim about land? after that give me a source for the other stuff too
Source? UN rarely just airdrops food into the middle of nowhere they usually set up aid stations so this exact thing doesn't happen.
Yeah give me some sources coach

Rhodesia used to be the bread basket of Africa before it turned into Zimbabwe.

>why is this place a shithole
Niggers, what else?

>why do we keep pumping aid into it
Virtue-signalling white leftists who think that all races are equal, they just have been 'oppressed.' So we unnaturally raise the carrying capacity of niggers, who then breed like rabbits despite not being able to grow enough food.

Not only are we not helping, we make the problem worse.
>famine in Ethiopia for 45th time
>>"Oh no! Look at the CHILDREN!!!"
>we feed the entire country for a year, famine averted
>Ethiopians aren't worried about eating anymore, so they fuck
>Not enough food for their 5 niglets apiece
>repeat

We should be dropping bombs instead. The worst part is that some of the surplus niggers go to our countries and shit them up, too, while the enderlying problem remains.

>source for the claim about land

Zimbabwe is a great example of unused arable land. Rhodesia was once known as the breadbasket of Africa. Now, Mugabe begs for billions in food aide because the land he confiscated from whites didn't magically grow food on its own.

See:

>No success in Africa Developing

1st: EU trade policies, high tariffs and blocking one of their largest exports food.

2nd: Saying they can't cut down their rain forests.

3rd: wont allow easy forms of power generators such as diesel and gasoline, instead encouraging expensive Solar which they can't afford.

4th: See Img

Why the hell would anybody steal poverty?

>>famine in Ethiopia for 45th time
Pretty sad what happened to Ethiopia. Probably one of the only places where "WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET" is true.

Get a load of this cuck. Number 4 is literally the sole reason for Africa being an absolute hell on earth.

>Niggers didn't evolve the brain complexity necessary for agriculture, which explains why they can't farm (see: Rhodesia, South Africa, etc.)
That's not true. Agriculture has been in Africa for centuries. The issue is the set of challenges accompanying modernization and the feeding of an urban population.

i'd send about 100 megatons of aid to africa to start

Because niggers are retarded

/thread

Your post is bullshit memes.

Imagine the wonders and discoveries that could be made if a disease swept through Africa and killed everyone there.... The resources and untapped potential that go to waste because of the savages that live there.

They kind of deserved to be stamped out, but I would've preferred they kept some national pride so they wouldn't bother leaving for the West.

Plus, a lot of their Christian Arab heritage could have given them a real advantage, but our aid just went to swelling the numbers of jungle rats, and we arrived at where we are today.

>lived in Botswana for four months
>living conditions were comparable to my hometown
>everything was massively cheaper
>qts everywhere
>couldn't do anything with them because literally 1/4 of the population has AIDS
it was suffering

It sorta help the people but it's going to take some white people to actually go there and find something useful there to actually invest in. Probably more slavery. A lot more. So much.

They kind of deserved to be stamped out, but I would've preferred they kept some national pride so they wouldn't bother leaving for the West.

Plus, a lot of their Christian Arab heritage could have given them a real advantage, but our aid just went to swelling the numbers of jungle rats, and we arrived at where we are today.

Not an argument.

>your ancestors stole

You big jokester. I'm not Jewish.

Fuck.

Day of the Flush when?

Botswana is kind of an anomaly in Africa--they have much less violent crime, and they let Rhodesian expats farm there without complaint. I recall seeing that they are retarded even by African standards, so it might be nicer because they are below the sweet spot of criminality, where most niggers lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Hotel_Beira

NIggers can't farm. Zimbabwe used to be a huge grain exporter. Then Mugabe took all the land from the white farmers and starvation ensued.

TLDR Niggers must be exterminated.

fuck you user

It's the globalists and their all mentally deficient!

None of what I said is false. Look it up on Google or Wikipedia. All the information is there.

>I recall seeing that they are retarded even by African standards
They actually have one of the better education systems in Africa. The average gets brought down because a lot of the population are bumfuck desert tribals and Shona immigrants from Zimbabwe. But the Tswana themselves are breddy smart goys. They had a quasi-democratic elective triarchy before they became a protectorate of Britain and their current President is a descendent of their last King.

Their biggest problem at the moment is trying to diversify their economy. They're pretty much entirely propped up by diamonds, but they keep lucking out and finding massive deposits and apparently they're good for another 200 years unless diamond prices crash. They've tried things like car manufacturing and large-scale textile production (which is what I worked in while I was there) which haven't really worked out for them

"their" meaning Africans

Money laundering. If anyone suspects you are doing something funny with the money you can easily blame the disappearance of funds into anyone of Africa's incompetent leaders.

it wuz da white man n' sheeeit we all da same race bruh

but seriously the aid we're giving them is indeed discouraging progress and only inflaming the problems they have

You don't get it.

Poor populations do have a lot
Of kids but many of them die young. We give them food and medical treatment that allows a lot of them to survive in stead of die off.

It's because of that medical and food aid that the population doesn't reach an equilibrium. Poor populations without food don't just keep growing you know

every single chance of an African country becoming a developed regional power was hijacked by the West. South Africa, Rhodesia, Libya.
Enjoy your refugees btw.

Give it 100 or so years, well after you have died. Africa will have many, much greater influential countries. China is already building infrastructure everywhere. The land and resources are already there. The people just need the opportunity to grow.

>an African country becoming a developed regional power
>South Africa

Man, South Africa is a newly industrialised country therefore developed regional power.
I don't know what are you talking about.

Classic liberal thinking. Installing infrastructure for them is what perpetuates the cycle of helplessness we have seen since the end of colonialism. It's why many of these countries have failed since given independence.

By providing water, food, infrastructure etc, these nogs never learn how to do these things themselves. Therefore, the population expands beyond a rate that it can sustain itself. We are artificially propping up a population that cannot in anyway sustain itself. This is why they are no pouring into Europe by the hundred thousands. Why just live off destroyed colonial infrastructure when you can just walk intoethe open doors of the ones propping you up? As long as liberals continue to set up schools, prop up shitty govebrme to and provide for these people they will never learn how to be functional. The aid is wasted, and western countries end up paying for these people twice. Once to prop up the shitthole they were born in, and then again to support them once they emigrate. It's entirely nonsensical and is destroying Africa and now the west too.

Look at Gambia, or Zimbabwe, or South Africa as classic examples of what happens when colonialism is suddenly retracted. Its a race to the bottom with no hope for improvement.

The only significant economic movement in Africa currently is Chinese colonialism. They are now taking their turn at propping up these countries for their natural resources, and they are starting to learn that it is far more difficult than it seems.

My humble leaf, I hope you realize every single penny pumped into Africa to aid them goes to corrupt as fuck government and other parties who will not use it for the good of Africa

Also as far as your other point, that is also backwards. Africa is one of the most hospitable places on earth. It has no winter, plenty of fertile land with rivers supplying them, and plenty of land mass for the population living there. In fact, some anthropologists have theorized that Africa as a continent is too easy to live on, and thus suppressed advancements as people could live there fairly easily by just remaining hunter gatherers. This is one explanation for why most cultures there never really developed basic things like organized farming, seafaring and navigation, advanced infrastructure and construction, advanced plumbing systems etc....

every country that can become a regional power will be hijacked

mexico is next, they wil get (((commies))) like venezuela
brazil is so shit it can be destabilized with a few corruption scandals, for which proof many agencies have plenty

You already know (((why)))

first post best post

>American education

>American education
What is it about the American mind that convinces them to say whatever is in their head, instead of any kind of research of citation?

i think my country is doing well, morocco handled the arab spring verry well, industry is doing well despite the struggle with the power bill coz we don't have oil but lately we planted the biggest solar system in the world, the youth generation are quiting islam, i khnow a lot of atheists just in my town, srry for my bad english

It's because they're niggers. Are you stupid or something?

I think they have enough AIDS without our help

I want to go to your country, maybe even
Live in the Maghreb, what do you think of westerners in Morocco?