Trump Rally in Lake Oswego - March 4, 2017

>Trump Rally in Lake Oswego - March 4, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

Thank you Americans. You truly are the greatest meme of all time.

[autistic screeching intensifies]

Literally.

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Truly, we are on the precipice of witnessing two of the greatest forces of retardation ever imagined.

Ayy yo hol up. When a Trump supporter does this libshits just encircle him and do nothing. When a libshit does this Trump supporters encircle and chimp out like a bunch of autists?

Wtf is happening? The Happening?

>witnessing the *clash* of two of the...

Rather

Based Oregon

Fuck the democrats from portland. Leave LAKE OSWEGO ALONE

>trump supporter gets surrounded by libshit mob
>gets sucker punched repeatedly by "dindu nuffins."

>libshit gets surrounded by Trump supporters
>they simply mock the retard and go about their day

Wow. Really cooking my noodle.

holy fuck

this lady is how i feel about everything in the world

Wrong. Trump supporter on the day of the in auguration was flipping the bird to a bunch of libshits. They did nothing. The script is flipped and now a libshit is being screeched at by autists.

Really makes ya ponder.

i'm trying to remember what joy feels like

Did antifa show up?

>Protests are bad
>Unless they are BLM city-ruining "protests" over some dindu who died in a gun fight

I'm sorry you had to see this

OMG....I live in Lake Oswego. Didn't know about the rally or would've gone. #MAGA based Lake Oswego!

I didn't laugh genuinely in a long time

>Fat middle aged woman and old men hooting and hollering like retards around a stupid fugly teen girl also making dumb noises and flipping everyone off
STOP MAKING AMERICANS LOOK BAD
WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS

>average Drumpfkins

Speak Openly poster LOL
Americans are monkeys, worse than Brazillians.

I reworked this pasta:
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Tyrone Tyrone LeShawn Casheira. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that North America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Mexico look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the San Paulo of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, it’s the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Wild hogs. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a American "man" provided for a family.

Die, Tyrone. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Why is it always back woods rednecks supporting trump? Why is it never someone half intelligent looking?

Oh fuck I hate white people.

>Lake Oswego
>Backwoods rednecks

It's a suburb, Kevin Love is from there

>The White Wail

This is just part of the video. In another one she just tries to drown out everyone by screaming. What you're seeing here is mockery of that.

It's an ancient technique called mimicking, it is used to incite the level of stupidity that has just been used against the other party, to show the level of autism that was preformed prior to this incident.

Loudred is the funniest Pokémon.

what in the actual fuck

hahahahahahaha

>Trump Rally
What for? Did they just miss him becoming president or something?

This is comedy gold doesn't matter what side you're oin

Best shit I seen in years