Okay so, we're about 40 days in. What is your honest opinion of how is he handling things?

okay so, we're about 40 days in. What is your honest opinion of how is he handling things?

Let's have a heart to heart..

I love the man, voted for him.. let's hear your op-eds

>still tweets about his former reality TV show and expresses his insecurity by baselessly targeting Obama
A pathetic joke of a President. Kek

Fine so far. At this rate, pretty sure he'll be convinced he needs RWDS sooner or later.
Trump hates losing.

go to the designated shit posting street you fucking dothead

Not gonna lie...former Trump supporter...but godddamn is he a train wreck...fuck the nuclear codes let him have'em...better than this living nightmare of President.

I lukewarmly supported Trump but he's been doing better than I expected. I like him a lot more now

A bit of a mixed bag. He's actually doing what he's promised on many cases, he's rustled the jimmies of China, rolled back the gender-neutral bathrooms and says how feels which is a major plus in my book.

On the downside he's a major narcissist and won't shut up about the election and Arnold tanking his show. It's fun to watch shit like the Sweden tweet become justified and MSM suddenly going silent with embarrassment but it can get REALLY tiring watching him go on a rant.

BUT DO YOU POO IN LOO?

>t. Typical butthurt Drumpfuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nucular codes.

too late for that shit, idiot

>Not gonna lie

lol right

Everything is going according to plan.

I think he's handling things well. I think the media is going nuts and forgot their statements on their commitment to being rational and not obsessive. Remember that thing WSJ wrote?

Shill spotted

Fucking underaged nu-right newfags kys, that's an old meme

You as well

Is this literally your first ever thread on Sup Forums?

D E S I G N A T E D

BAJEET

this "Obama wiretapped me" thing is a twist I expected by the end of the 1st year, not on the 40TH FUCKING DAY hahahaha

8/10 president so far, i hope he continues.

I'm concerned about the increased military spending. That isn't something one does when one is seeking to reduce the number of conflicts the U.S. is involved in.

I don't like that he left the Saudis off the travel ban.
I don't like the increased tensions with Iran.
I don't like how cozy he is with Israel.
Nothing being done about the Fed.

Just being honest. I voted for him, but that doesn't give him a free pass.

>The president can only talk about politics

What about Obama's March Madness bracket every year? You shills are pathetic

I'm loving it. Whoever thought this wasn't gonna get ugly, must've been in a complete coma during the election cycle. We finally have somebody calling all these fucks out and drawing attention to this shit. Look at all the dumb shits that are coming on Twitter and shit saying the government would never wiretap everybody. They gud bois.

This guy sucks

He is attacked from all sides by the establishment, this is not something a person can easily survive.

He needs to get his act together, stop infighting and concentrate full on security isolation and neutralizing Obongo and the MSM

We need to give him energy

>killed TPP with a penstroke
>BTFO liberals every day
>deporting illegals everywhere
>Obama might go to jail for spying on political opponents
8/10 so far.

Very poorly
He can't even control his feelings

>Muh nuclear codes
>Muh dick

You shills really are just like niggers

I think this is going to make or break him. Either he wins this thing about the wire-tapping, or he is forever tarnished and made a fool. He will never be respected again if he goes down in this fight.

and he needs to stop tweeting about the Apprentice, it's fucking embarrassing.

I am starting to believe the shilling which claims he doesn't know what he is doing.

Started off fucking great by axing the TPP. Been pretty much downhill from there though tbqh :(

This. Trump's team needs to consolidate and destroy everything the establishment has created.

Fire every Obongo appointee in the government even if there's no ready replacement.

This. I want to see the Saudis btfo by Drumpf but sadly it will never happen.

His latest move with the Obama tap shit better be some high grade chess playing or he will look like a moron. Which could possibly make me question his methods.

Also dudeweed leave the states alone. Cant have states rights both ways.

Other than that I like the cut of his jib and most of the shit he's done so far.

9/10

Bro, give the man a chance. He is making the country whole again. He reached out to yellow and got some Japanese investment. He is taking care of business.

Too much winning.
Can we please slow it down a bit?

Entire thread of shills samefagging!

4D Chess.

Awaiting the coming out on top...

President Trump has been paying attention to U.S. politics longer than we have been alive.
Best President IN MY LIFE

A joke of a president

Pretty much this. I don't want to think he's full of shit, but I'm not going to just take his word for it without some serious evidence or something happening. This will make or break his credibility.

The shill level has reached critical mass.

The dems and the media are actively sabotaging his chances of success. Trump could order government funding be used for cancer research and the media would spin the story to say "trump's new executive order means a dark future for charities fighting cancer"

This. They need to do it ASAP. It's a shame we can't give them a helicopter ride. Living in America has some sad drawbacks

Fucking glorious.

Too bad he can't legalize chimp pest control. Maybe he could get a underground sterilization program going.

They already spun "increased funding for black education" into "Trump thinks Jim Crow was great, what a racist!"

The media is fucked.

Pic related.

10/10 MAGA

>This will make or break his credibility.
:^)

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

holy shit Sup Forums can't even get the scandal right this place is so fucking unbelievably dumb

betsy devos is the one the media staid thinks jim crow is good because she put at press relase that was written like a half assed high school assignment

what if it's been the jews all along...

you know the whole thing is crashing and burning when you go against obama one month in

-10/10 drumpf

He's ruthless and I fucking love it, call him a narcissist or childish but his inability to let shit go drags liberals through the mud, something every republican ought to remember, when you find a weakspot don't let go.

He's also stuck to his word thusfar and has shown to be an actual conservative and not feigned like every faggot memed. Fuck all of you who doubted him.

The media lies and the riots etc are rapidly changing the opinions of normies and radicalizing the far left, the severance is happening and there's a rift open between normal working class dems and liberals that can't be bridged, everyone thought it would be the end of republicans but now they're in a state of panic and terror.

R/le_donald detected

nucleer cods OP, nuglea coes

Your country is such a literal shit hole.
I don't think you have any place to comment.
America takes all of your smart people which means you country will always be a shit hole.
That's fucking hilarious.

Sorry, I just can't get over what an overbreeding cess pool your country is.

Too many fucking traitors within his staff.
Purge the fuck out of the White House and replace them with /ourguys/

I approve for the most part.

The ugliest thing so far was his attempt to ban the muslims. It was one of his campaign promises but he couldn't afford to ban allied countries and allied countries are the ones causing problems so the whole thing just came out as a half hearted, semi-racist attempt at keeping a campaign promise.

I guess the linchpin for my approval will come from how he handles Obamacare. The 'I plan on keeping the good parts' things makes me feel like I'm still going to have to pay for shit I dont need.

On a smaller level, concerning how he is handling traitors in his own camp and political enemies. I am 100% behind the man. He shows a tenacity that King Tsao Tsao himself would be proud of. 4D chess is no joke

I can't tell how he's doing because the libtards and deep state keep running interference

He hasn't really done much of anything yet even though the media acts like the nation is about to collapse. It's too early to tell.

He's a massive egotist who can never be wrong. His rants are literally alienating the more reasonable people from supporting him.

It's 40 days in and you act like the sky is falling when nothing has really been done yet. All that has happened in 40 days is that Trump said some controversial things and implemented a temporary travel ban. I'm not even bashing the democrats but so many are jumping the gun over nothing.

So hes still the same person people voted for and now people hate him. Nice try.

That reality tv show was better than ISRO could be poopiepaki

MAGA

POO

I'm still on the fence about him really.

The one thing I know though 100% is
that I despise these antifa folks and the
type who say retarded things like, "All
Trump supporters are racist."

Can't believe I voted against Trump after seeing the fucking disgraceful way the people
on that side are comporting themselves.

Not sure how I got so deluded I got in with
those salt factories but I'm deeply grateful
that she didn't win now.

Not just Obama and Arnie

Generally doing what he campaigned on. And people are acting fucking shocked that hes a politician who's getting done what he said quickly and mostly effectively. He signed several executive orders on day one, and publicly discussed the wall within a week. He negotiated with various companies to lower costs/keep jobs. And this is just the first 45 days.

I don't agree with everything he wants to do, but its inspiring to see a President with character flaws and not a "perfect George Washington presidental" figurehead (despite the fact that Washington was actually pretty hated guy).

The way he acts is how blue collar working people act, and its refreshing to see.

KILL FOR TRUMP DIE FOR TRUMP

If she did win, things would be a lot more peaceful ironically enough. Trump supporters would feel bummed out for a week and then would have probably gotten over it. Everyone needs to just pull their big boy pants up and wait and see. Literally nothing significant has happened yet outside of the usual "fireside tweets" Trump is known for. I've been an independent (that usually votes libertarian or democrat) my entire life but I doubt I'll ever vote democrat again if they don't get their shit together.

He cry like baby man with diaper.

#Obamagate

Not gonna lie, former
>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nuclear codes.
-memer here, it's hilarious watching this meme take off. But in all seriousness your mom will die in her slepe tonight, no danger dog immunity.

Go back to nigger.

Poo in loo, pal.

TRIUMPH FOR THE TRUMP GOD

He's pounding them down.
It's tiring to watch, but he's fighting for us.

Couldn't feel better about him, trump is gonna rek the pedo satanists.

He's like a Thomas Jefferson:
White, owns property, hates the press, and wears a strange wig.

Mr. Trump is a living legend of history.

>HURR DURR MEME MAGIC PRAISE KEK PIZZAGATE XDDDDDDDD

So you guys think all the anti Trump rhetoric and scandals will ever stop?

you sound mad boi :^)

>blind obedience
fuck off cuck

Begone, heretic. Praise kek

no

Trump hasn't disappointed yet. I knew the battle wouldn't be over and it is amazing what he has accomplished with all the forces against him

>betsy devos is the one the media staid thinks jim crow is good because she put at press relase that was written like a half assed high school assignment

I mean I can see the connection, but I'm also a huge faggot.

I give him an 8/24 for his performance

I think he's fine and watching the media shit its pants anytime he tweets is great too

A little unsatisfied. I expected Trump to slaughter corrupted politicians. Their heads on spikes. Otherwise, he is acting an excellent job.

Shill

pretty funny 40 days. his incompetence brings a smile to my face every morning when i wake up and read the news.

not a liberal either, spare me.