Hey guys, Muslim-American here.

Proove me that we're bad people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6GQ5firEmw
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&list=FLZtphCCRKaercp4CfNmJ7NQ&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you shave your beard?

American Islam has no place for the hadith or sunnah. get out k thx

I can't.. in fact I work with a muslim named Shafiq at work and he is based and cool. I trust him more than I do the other white people I work with.

Well you're our enemy.

statistics
You yourself may or may not be a bad person, but anyone who disagrees with the fact that groups of people can be better or worse than other groups is an unintelligent person.

Tiny hands

just my style bro

youtube.com/watch?v=x6GQ5firEmw

Why are you even here? Go back to an arabic country and practice your religion all you want.

Fuck off shlomo kys now

Why are YOU here?
I doubt you're more than 2 generations.

>Proove me that we're bad people
Well for starters you can't fucking spell and your grammer is all wrong.

More than 40% of muslims worldwide support suicide bombings against civilians.

Majority of muslims asked said they would not report a muslims neighbor planning a terrorist attack.

Its impossible to be both a good Muslim and a good American. By definition you are bad at one or the other.

>Proove me that we're bad people.

proofs on you that you're not bad

terrible track record so far

GET

OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&list=FLZtphCCRKaercp4CfNmJ7NQ&index=2

Honestly the only real reasons I hate muslims is their inevitable theocratic governments and tendency for extremism. Also, you occasionally lie like jews. For that especially, you should feel ashamed.

You're not White. The end.

Fucking this.

One way or another OP is full of shit.

If he's not a terrorist shitbag then he's not really a good muslim.

My penis is big tho lol

>You're not White. The end.
Neither is 50% of USA.

post it

dump your shitty religion

our freedom of religion was never meant to be applied to you

your people are actively destroying western culture and straining the countries you go to economically.

Regarding 3:28, Ibn Kathir writes, "In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them".

I dont want to get baned lol

yawn

can it be theology tiem yat?

inb4
>non orthodoxy
>translations
>eli5's
>non specific examples of religion interferring or wanting to overrule american democracy or government structures.

Its a funny coincidence that the USA was leading the world when it was 90% majority white and is now declining as it gets more nonwhite.

funny right? I think it is.

Why the fuck do you call yourself a muslim American?

>Le moderate muslim

You're probably just some brown faggot that identifies as Muslim to be trendy and diffrent

There is no such thing as a good Muslim, only a potential Christian

>muslim
>american
Pick one

Simple, you believe that non believers are inferior and should be killed. You might not commit the act yourself but you support those that do (ISIS). And thats why you never see Muslims protesting terror attacks.

We're not saying all muslims are bad you fucking retard, just most of them.

I don't believe you should be killed my leaf bro.

I dont support ISIS i think theyre discusting

What in the world would protesting a terror attack accomplish?

can we get a thread on cultural islam around the world, vs. orthadoxy rules found in the QURAN ALONE - including different quran translators.

until then, these threads are some level one distractions

You hate dogs.

>average IQ 85
>ugly brown skin, pube beards and hook noses

>work with a muslim
>go to taco bell with him at lunch
>they give him his order eat in Instead of to go
>he starts screaming and slaps the cashier
>no more taco bell for me

Who the fuck cares? Ban evading takes 5 seconds, and the ban would last 3 days at most.

If you're a good person you're not really a Muslim

Are you stoning gays, stoning female drivers, killing people who leave Islam, treating non Muslims like complete shit, throwing acid in woman's faces, attacking women who don't where burkas, against freedom of speech, Supporter of global sharia law?

If not you're not a Muslim, your just a person who chooses not to eat pork. If you do believe in all that you are Muslim but not a good person, take your pick

can't grab it tho loel

I have a hijabi coworker and she's the /bestgirl/, I thought she was stuck up but she's great, we make fun of all the same people, plz share your women with us

thoughts on apostasy and homosexuality?

Same with Christianity desu

Stay mad you dumb Amerilard.

Allahu Snackbar motherfucker. You have to go back.

Lmao
Pussy op detected

Muslims aren't bad people. They don't belong in the west.

I just spent 1 hour arguing with a Muslim on twitter about m103 and he resorted to calling me a racist piece of kkk trash. He is a new reported and I am a Kurdish Muslims

all are bad people. I want a hot blonde Aryan wife to fuck for the rest of my life. Its about accepting this and not being a degenerate like the rest of Muslims

im also drunk and allah is striking me with horrid grammar and punctuation so forgive I sm fluent in english I swear

Talk me about Koran.
Does it advocate killing non believers?
No takkiya allowed.

It does yes.

Just like the Old Testament had some fucked up shit in it.

The Quran needs to be brought up to date desu

You're ugly as sin

If you were a middle eastern - American, that would be OK. However, identifying yourself with a religion, and considering it to be the most important part of your identity, means you are an idiot, and you have to go back.

Post your pic then :^)

That's not what your good friends, the libtards, think. They also think it makes you unfit to be President.

you are good people.

jews want their enemies to kill each other.

it's a jew trick.

I don't need to, your distant brothers and your silence and presumption on me to prove to you anything are doing all the explaining I need.

9/11 was an inside JEWISH job - a pretext to go to war and destabilize Israel's neighbors. It's all for the establishment of 'Greater Israel' and the Jew World Order.

you look inbred as fuck

Muslims spread a false ideology it suppresses societies if you were a true American you wouldn't say Muslim-American

It's not that your bad people just more savage than us and we don't want you soiling the civilisation we built so go and make your own country great.

Because your people hate israel and israel is our greatest ally, anyone who hates israel does not belong in america

>Draw Mohammed
>Burn the US constitution

Pick one.

Go ahead..pick one.

What a beautiful culture, inshanallah. You western devils can't even compete.

because you're brown

judging from the hwndu streams, most of Sup Forums is also brown