The Russia/Trump conspiracy was a hoax pushed by the BO/HRC camps, democrats, and MSM to serve two purposes

The Russia/Trump conspiracy was a hoax pushed by the BO/HRC camps, democrats, and MSM to serve two purposes.
- #1 It acted as grounds for BO and company to spy on Trump.
- #2 To prime everyone that Trump has some Russian connnections to make the spying seem justified and to sabotage his chances at the Presidency by questioning his motives and credibility.

But the purpose of spying on President Trump was not to find a Russian connection, because the opposition knew very well that there was no such connection. The opposition was spying to pull up any other dirt that might disqualify Trump's chance at the presidency. They found nothing.

The opposition has completely overplayed their hand. BO and the HRC camp are implicated in this scandal and now President Trump is free to ruin both. This is why the HRC e-mails were never important. President Trump always had this in his back pocket to take down both BO and HRC at once and has never showed his hand until now.

Now, President Trump will accomplish multiple things this week.
- #1 He will begin the process of taking down BO and HRC and will provide evidence for the spying allegations.
- #2 He will begin the passing new EO's this week, including immigration and border security EO's, that will easily squeak by and will be overshadowed by this massive scandal.

I'm convinced Obongo was too smart to actually order it and some low level goon actually did the dirty work, like in the O Keefe videos.

bump

hope its true

bump

Bump

I hope so, I'm tired of these lying, filthy liberals.

>Hey, you
>M..me Mr. President?
>Yeah, you low level scrub. Could you put in an order for FISA to search DJT's Servers?
>Y..Yes Mr. President!
>Thanks, if you can't it's alright, just something I can't get done right now 'cause I'm gonna go golfing.

O'NIGGER IS A DUMBASS PUPPET. HE DOES WHAT HE'S TOLD, BY HIGHER UP, NEW WORLD ORDER LEDERS.

LEADERS*

Nice wishful thinking there friend

>But Trump is a facist so it's ok...

I see nothing on this when I google james clapper???

Both sides should dislike government spying, but hey, there wasn't really much in the way of social unrest with the whole NSA thing, so perhaps people don't care other than their side winning.

It's on meet the press's Twitter

>Clapper
They got the least trustworthy guy in DC to say the sky is blue. Don't be fooled pol, Clapper is not in any way a voice to be trusted on any side of an issue.

Trying to mess with a time traveler

bump

There are only 2 possibilities here:

1. Trump got the wiretap idea from Breitbart which got it from Levin, both of whom were speculating, therefore meaning, there's no proof there ever was a wiretap.

2. There was a wiretap in which case FBI needed to have probable cause to get it approved in court, therefore meaning, Trump camp was doing something that warranted a wiretap.

POTUS cannot order a wiretap, low-level staffer cannot order a wiretap. FBI can.

Do it now Donald, before it's too late.

>fisa
>probable cause
Pick one.

One in the same. FISA requires probable cause for request to be approved.

The law says it's done by the AG.

Not for a FISA. Comey is already requesting the DOJ refute Trump's claim because he knows it to be false.

Paul Manafort

and Weev

/thread

bump

Bump

what up Miller.

Isn't this the same guy who said the NSA was absolutely not spying on American citizens?