Trump says that Obama wiretapped his phone

>Trump says that Obama wiretapped his phone
>MSM says that Trump has no proof
>people are reminded of the many times Obama wiretapped his enemies AND his allies and was caught
>story suddenly changes to "Obama LEGALLY wiretapped Trump's phone, no problems here"
>people demand to see what legal reason Obama had to do this
>Loretta Lynch randomly makes a video urging people to resist Trump and be willing to spill "blood" and give their lives if they need to
>James Comey warns Americans, Trump, and the DoJ to not push any further

Have I got this right so far, or am I missing something important?

Is this finally the moment where the "resistance" goes down?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bX7DsCeTfwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Civil war might be coming sooner than expected, I guess? At least we get marginal state assets on our side.

>Have I got this right so far, or am I missing something important?
MSM has been writing about it for months from before October up until Trump was sworn in. They came out in said several times that they were wire tapping people to spy on conversations. The same people that cry 'no proof' are the ones that wrote about wire tapping Trump's associates (like Jeff Sessions).

it seems like something big is about to happen, the loretta lynch video was especially bizarre

FASTLANE IS ABOUT TO START FUCK Sup Forums FOR NOW SEE YOU TOMORROW

>mfw the 2nd US civil war will happen in my lifetime
Oh how I have waited for this.

>watching Ram

It's 4D chess. Also exposes the hypocrisy of MSM who now suddenly needs proof after pushing the non-existent Russian connection without any proof.

The second hottest girl on Smackdown.

>people remembering anything
Nice try.

Yeah, but who'd fight for the dead Dems?

You might have some brainwashed kids and ANTIFA-types, but the .mil will smash them into bits.

The main Dem support base, the upper class whites, aren't going to fight. The Negros don't give a fuck unless their gibs are under threat.

.mil and most of the people that would fight, working class whites, are on the other side.

>story suddenly changes to "Obama LEGALLY wiretapped Trump's phone, no problems here"
source pls desu
need it to rub it in peoples faces that were being smug about Donald trump

>tfw will never make out with Becky's pits

I hope we start seeing a lot more Texas Taylors.

Illegals, Muslims, Black Nationalists...? There is a pretty long list of people that would want to fight against us.

Sure, that's how it goes if you're retarded.

>tfw you will never go shooting with Becky then massage her tired feet as she relaxes after a hard day's work

>It's 4D chess.

That's what democrats said every time Obama fucked up, too.

nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
here's a start. As usual, it depends on who you ask. A lot of people are covering their ass right now.

Pretty much this. You think MoveOn, AJ+, ACLU, et al., have been working overtime lately, to improve peoples """""rights"""""? lol

niggers stop sliding important thread

Regardless of whether a wiretap was legal in that situation or not, if it found true that Donald Trump's phones were wire tapped before the election or even during, it'll still not look very good for the democrats or Obama.

>watching WWE

BUMP! for great justice!

My 22,000 rounds of ammo won't go to waste finally

Will be glad to spew some libtard blood if they come near my shit with their REEEing.

> a convulsed chain of events that never plays out and everyone just moves on to the next scandal

every fucking time

>tfw a little under 15,000
I need to stock up

This is the moment Trump says "I resign, this unrelenting conflict is tearing the country apart". Obama responds w/ "So shines a good deed, in a weary world", then takes trump for a ride in the glass elevator and gives him the keys to Comet's Pizza.

Civil War would be over in a month even without military involvement. The Right would surround the cities and cut off food shipments, then pick off the enemy as they try to escape.

I "acquired" a list of registered democrats in my county. When it goes down, me and my buddies are gonna start crossing names off the list.

You're missing two absolutely key bullet points. I'm new to the memes so this might need editing:

>Mark Levin provides MSM sources (Guardian, NYT) for Trump's claims live on national TV
>the wiretapping, months of investigation in 6 intelligence agencies, and another month in 16 intelligence agencies, PROVES that the only evidence of a "Russia connection" is Trump's people (Sessions, Flynn) doing their jobs

That last one's the checkmate. The real news has always been that the FBI found nothing, which has been public for months. This was always a play to kill the Russia narrative. This is Trump's counterattack.

Who is that fluid druid?

Reminder that President Trump is a WWE Hall of Famer.

Based burger

With a post like that, you'll probably be in jail before that happens

Where would such a person acquire this type of list? Asking for a friend.

Yeah, right.

This.

Without food shipments Manhattan would destroy itself in 48 hours

Let's fucking do this

Does anyone else remember this from THEN-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA:
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

So, why haven't we heard anything about this army and who are they? Was it actually created? Will they be the ones to fight against other Americans?

HOH YEAH CREAM OF THE CROP

>Have I got this right so far, or am I missing something important?

yea the truth

I-I see this too, and it doesn't make sense. Normies are refusing to critically think, they don't want to find out...? I don't get it. Is the MSM still as disillusion about people believing these retarded stories over and over as they were when they made the mistake about how he couldn't get elected?

lol, nobody ever said Obama had any strategic thinking during his 8 years. After he was elected in 08 and didnt do the basic core of his campaign promises he was known as a liar.

Guys I really get the tingles.

I can feel the tension in the air. This is the last hold of the corrupted ones. Their individuals are scattering, like roaches they sense the danger that is coming towards them. While some stand there in waiting fear twisting their feelers into the cool night air, some are already starting to move away from this unsetteling feeling.

Meanwhile a few kilometers away, some roaches made first contact with the purge. The harbinger of the purge manifests itself as a glowing light illuminating every dark corner in this rocky roach territory.

The roaches had come too close to something they always laughed off as irrelevant. They felt allmighty when seemingly nobody could ever possibly stop them. They had it all planed out, like clever roaches. They thought of all the possibilities. But there is always this other possibility. This thing, that nobody expects. It starts off somewhere, maybe simultanously.
They couldn't really tell where it came from, in their arrogance they thought they could predict everything, but they couldn't explain this.

First it felt like a slight tingling. They sensed that something was slightly off. When the air got warmer and that ozone smell molecules attached to their feelers it struck them.

It was coming for them, and it was coming fast. Some of the higher up roaches started to order the lesser ones to defend them. It lies in their obvious nature, that not even a tenth of them were scared enough by their own kin to withstand that primal fear, that came from the sensation of whatever was coming for them. The ones that actually were left behind to fight it, didn't just get annihilated instantly but instead were engulfed by this massive wave of light followed by the purge. The purge slowly penetrated their bodies and ate their rotten cores away. In that state they were too overwhelmed by the force of that light to understand the pain they were feeling.

Run to the hills, run for your lives..

yeah but then you guys have to leave the house and possibly get pepper sprayed

I have a cousin who is a county sheriff. The whole lot of them are sick of leftists.

The people who were beat down in Berkely were idiots. There is a lesson to be learned there.

>spill blood
link?

>throw brick at trump supporters heads
>hit trump supporters
>act violent throughout the campaign and well after he wins
>expect that people won't react to you
Antifa you don't live in a political vacuum, your actions have consequences.

Well, that makes all of us.

people who bought into the "muh russia" narrative will find a way to justify this. hell, get ready to watch them praise Obama for it

Matthew Rosenberg was on NPR today and was basically like "yeah I haven't actually seen any hard evidence of Trump's Russian connection but I think that it's true so I'll keep writing about it."

Where's this guy when we need him!

Sexy Star

>your actions have consequences.
then stop being massive pussies and fight back
right now you guys are only tough on the internet

Enjoy jail, m8

Meant for

GOOD NIGHT LEFT SIDE (clap clap, clap clap clap) GOOD NIGHT LEFT SIDE....

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

sick mate

Reminder that they're trying to get a rise out of Trump Supporters in order to film them in a negative light.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX7DsCeTfwM

I know.
We need to go for the all or nothing approach. Either total violent civil war or we let them keep throwing temper tantrums in college campuses.

Satiricaly speaking of course, killing off the local dem politicians who have just started their careers is a sure way of crippling the democratic party.

jesus christ I thought the obsession with being a victim was something only liberals did

You're missing the point that the FISA requests against the Russian bank communicating with Trump's server were orchestrated by the FBI and CIA.

Obama didn't do shit. The only person who is saying Obama is to blame is Trump, everyone else realizes that the shit Trump is talking about was done by an entirely different organization.

>>Loretta Lynch randomly makes a video

On wiretapping Trump and associates:

Obama says "I didn't do it", NOT that it was not done.

FBI essentially says to justice department:"If you did this, there's trouble coming.".

What did Bill Clinton promise Loretta Lynch on that meeting on the plane on an airfield?
Not to worry, this scenario would never happen?

Read the Days of Rage article on Status 451.

KEK, who's gonna put me there? 12 of the guys in my group are LEO. Two of them feds. Face it, the majority of gun owners are right wing, have been hoarding weapons and ammo and are fed up with leftists. We've just been waiting for someone to push us far enough to start culling the leftist herd. LeftistS and degenerates have become a drain on society and our tax dollars. The fags will sort themselves out. The rest of the commies will get the rope, knife or lead.
We have been preparing for this for years. Keep pushing and you'll unleash a hell that you can't even imagine. No place will be safe.

DSLs

>Loretta Lynch
100% dodgy cunt

:^)

I sat front row for Smackdown not too long ago and I gotta say these bitches are fucking smoking in person.

The digits speak truth. Praise Kek.

That's a lot of ammo.

good goy

What if they're Trumpocrats? Or were just too lazy to change their part affiliation?
Don't be stupid user, the best offense is a good defense, no need to be the antagonist, just hold position and wait for the enemy to come to you.

Bet the view of Maryse at ringside was nice.

(((Rosenberg)))
(((Goldman)))

*party affiliation
Also 911 digits of truth.

Based burger - you're doing gods work.

When the civil war kicks off will you accept volunteer, exmil friekorps from up north in Canada?

Ignore my flag, I'd be willing to come down south (and so would a number of people i know) with our private arms and help you guys mop up.

DHS, they'd still get rektd though.

Political worker here, party registration is public information. Go to your local registrar of voters and ask for a list of voters by party affiliation and they'll give it to you.

Of course only if you're interested in canvassing and trying to get voters to the polls.

Oh wow so tough pepper spraying old people

Meanwhile...

Black nationalists and hoteps would stay neutral. Their whole schtick is staying out of white people shit. Doing shit for themselves by themselves.

Most Black and spic gangs would stay out because they know it's a losing fight and they prefer to maintain a balance. Better for them to play the long game with the better chance of some survival then lose immediately.

For you

it's literally nothing
>muh ancestors have bled for our freedumb

A shit ton of registered dems voted for Trump though. White working class.

Did you miss the part afterwards where she told everyone watching the video that they need to do the same?

Yeah sure kid LOL

>Schmidt
>Rosenberg
>Goldman