Why the fuck dont we red pill niggers Sup Forums?

Why isn't there ever an organized effort to red pill nigger boards/sites?

Honest question!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc
reddit.com/r/kangz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

you cant force-redpill people. its in the redpilling people 101 book. didnt you take the course ?

Red pill them about their BBCs?

they have to be brainwashed through rap music and the jews already have that covered

>nigger boards
Fuck, now I'm imagining what a predominantly black Sup Forums would be like
/nd/-No Dad
/kfc/-Fried Chicken Recipes
/bbb/-Big Bootied Bitches
/wg/-White Girls
/lt/-Looting and Shooting
etc, etc

niggers are already "redpilled" (tinfoil idiots)

beetlejuice?

Niggers are too stupid to red pill most of the time. They are destined to be slaves to the ZOG or slaves to the white man in chains. Tis biology

that moment the dude comes and say :
"they are the mind controllers of the media"

Fuck off faggot. Go back to plebbit. Its not possible to just red pill people. Its a process that takes intelligent people 1-2 years. Plus no nigger is ever going to prescribe to the idea that they are genetically inferior and should go back to Africa.

>Why isn't there ever an organized effort to red pill nigger boards/sites?
There is. It is called Hotep.

You are welcome.

We can do something, no? This is a war of the minds... And slipping the right knowledge into their drink at the right time may help us.. Awareness is the first step to acceptence... Nigger fatherless home rates... Nigget murder... Nigger rape... In comparison to EVERYONE else. .

I think we need to atart launching offensives. Make them choke on the information. If we spam them theyre bound to see it..

Gotta start somewhere

who, me?

H O T E P
O
T
E
P

They need to... Everyone starts somethibg. The truth usnt evil.. But as long as neckbeards like yourself present it as sucg we will lose... There has to b a starting point.. We must create the opportunity.

>Why isn't there ever an organized effort
Since when have we ever had any organized effort to do anything?
I'm so sick and tired of fags like you. This isn't a political activist board now fuck off.

im up to it. im doing nothing. whats the plan ? also first off: i think a large part of Sup Forums will not agree since they are white supremacists or shit related to that. So part of us will just get into those forums and start dropping nazi pepes and the whole thing will be compromised.

i think op has a point. mabe is just the nigger part of my blood speaking. but we should atleast hear his plan.

Beeen around since '07ish newfag... If you can't name at least 5 organized offensives you should def not b talking. Kkthnx kek

well Bob marley as a crazy christian he was, belived the blacks were cursed since the Noah's arch, and they should go back to africa. So i think we have a start here.

Cos blacks are redpilled about whites already.

t. Superior Black Man

I don't have one yet guyzz.. :/

I just wanted to start the convo... I keep hearing about this worldstarhiphop shit and other nigger places. It seems to me like if we did it right, we could effect a lot of these people... It would have to be a rrojan horse red pill... They are too argumentitive for a normal debate or blunt info..

Kek

Trojan**

i have this plan. Bob marley was a half nigger, son of a white dude and a black mom. He went into this crazy Rastafarian religion. And then he wrote this song Africa Unite, that is actually a nice song. Its about uniting the blacks so they could go back to africa where they were enslaved and brought to the americas. its a nice redpill that has roots in the christian bible. Rastafarians interprets the bible differently. so a part of the song goes as :
Africa, Unite
'Cause we're moving right out of Babylon
And we're going to our father's land

How good and how pleasant it would be
Before GOD and man, yeah
To see the unification of all Africans, yeah
As it's been said already let it be done, yeah
We are the children of the Rastaman
We are the children of the Higher Man

Africa, unite 'cause the children wanna come home
Africa, unite 'cause we're moving right out of Babylon
And we're grooving to our father's land

They're just to far gone and retarded for the most part

ok the problem is bob marley is old news... but we have Snoop lion. he went into Jamaica and got and epiphany smoking pot. he wants to be a jah man now. mabe we should push this into twitter and meme all the blacks back to africa.

>why don't we teach 5 year olds calculus?

we just need to teach logic. any child can learn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc

HOLD ON HOLD ON !!
IN SHIPS !!!
NOT TRAINS !!!
drops the mic.

HOL UP !!! HOL UP!!
YOU BE SAYING WE WERE LIKE .,..
JEWS AND SHIEEET?

need this kind of black men to be sent to africa and yell some sence and pride into the monkeys down there

he just said hitler was a jew bro ..auhauheheueh

schlomos btfo

Kek!!! Yes. Snoop Lion.. I beleive he dropped that handle when it noes dived on him tho..

Very nice.. I think we need one of these more recent neggros to lead the way... But idk if that'll ever happen hence the need to target niggermunities on teh webz.

bump

>Redpill niggers
>Implying niggers can learn
You dun goofed m8

They seem to be handling themselves: reddit.com/r/kangz/