I was in kyoto on a business trip last month (I'm a buyer at an import foods warehouse) I was there for one week...

I was in kyoto on a business trip last month (I'm a buyer at an import foods warehouse) I was there for one week. We met with some manufacturers ect ect so we could work out import deals. Everywhere I went in that city i would catch women eyeing me. Me and the owner of my company were at a bar the second night enjoying ourselves and having small talk when he notices a group of very cute young ladies checking us out from the other side of the bar, probably because our owner is 6ft 6 and weight lifts but whatever. he bought them some drinks and they came over to our table to meet us. They spoke very broken English but you could still understand them just fine. long story short we both took one of them to our separate hotel rooms and fucked the shit out of them. i am still in contact with her and now i have a jap waifu. Why the fuck doesn't this ever happen to me in America??? Japan is like the white mans dreamland. WHY CANT I HAVE THIS IN AMERICA!?

This is fake news.

Because the dubbed anime here is always censored.

Do you prefer getting low quality meat easily or good quality meat with more effort?

>western women
>good quality

>things that never happened

>whyte coalburnars
>good quality meat

more like grinded meat grade 2

Sorry if you're beta or non-white.

lol desu

Because Japan is a country run by shame.
Men play video games and jerk off to used panties and anime. They make endless technologies to play with and keep them distracted from going outside. It's terrible and I pity all of them.

Similar thing happened to me OP. I had 2 weeks off work so decided to go to Malaysia to meet a friend who's been travelling around Asia for a year.

Literally everyone stares at the white man and so many women just straight come up to you and give you their phone numbers. Only ended up banging one chick in my room though. That shit barely ever happens back home.

>things that never happened
Don't forget to sage non political slide threads.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>Men play video games and jerk off to used panties and anime. They make endless technologies to play with and keep them distracted from going outside.
Sounds awesome desu

apparently its like this all over asia. its even easier to get laid in china if your white because white people rarely leave Beijing if they are there on holiday so in other parts of the country they have never seen a white man outside of tv.

LOL Japan literally have a crippling problem with people not dating or having sex or having kids, because of their culture of shame and professionalism and respect and working. It's much worse than in America.

same shit happened to me in korea, being a soldier is neat

>tfw 88 but no 14

because you're an averagefag in America. an 6/10 Eurowhite is a 10/10 compared to an average Asian

>normal to good looking white guys can get laid easily in asia

and birds go tweet.

when my friends went to hongkong they literally had women knocking on their hotel room door embarrassingly asking them if they wanted to 'hang out'

I find it really funny how white men who worship asian women insult white women who get fucked by niggers. You're the same shit, you're scum.

Good job. People stared at you because you looked different and were abnormal and you some how mistook them for checking you out. Then you slept with a whore and thought it was because of your race. It was because of your race but mostly it was because the woman you fucked was a complete whore. The same kind of woman that would fuck a nigger to scratch it off her to fuck list.

Yes, the poorer a country is, the easier it is to get laid, as a white Westerner

>WHEAR DA JAP WIEMEN AT ?!??!

brazil is right. white going for Asian is the exact same as black going for white. you're just going for a race thats more evolved (and smaller sexual organs as a result) to justify how dogshit unattractive you are to your own people. blacked.com is in order for OP for being a faggot and for a badly imagined scenario in your main post

Its another Yes goys race mix with asians like a degenerate fuck thread.

I wish this weren't the case.....

Can vouch for it myself.

I can believe that. There were a lot of Chinese tourists in KL and they would always steal a cheeky glance.

I didn't really think much of the 'yellow fever' meme before travelling to Asia, but I can really fucking see it now. It's like they love being dominated, but aren't used to it, and loads of them have pretty banging bodies.

Oh I didn't realise that you were there with me, you sure kept yourself out of sight.

>le asian women are attractive
You've clearly never actually been to Asia then.

mofuckin pussy jap boi how it feel dat ur woiiemen want muh big superior whai dick ova ur tiny lil asian wee wee mutha fucka ?!?!

No, it's not. When black men date white women, they usually can only get 3/10 women that no one wants anyway. As a Eurofag in Asia, you can easily date two 8/10s at the same time