I'm sure this has been asked about 10 million times, but this isn't r9k

I'm sure this has been asked about 10 million times, but this isn't r9k.
Why are so many people on Sup Forums legitimately homosexual? Is it the anonymity, or are all the fags saying their gay to get "le ebin reaction xD" for their subreddits?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nkWzF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think a lot of people might just be joking.

I'm convinced 90% is ironic faggotry and the other 10% are genuine homos.

It's a lifelong rejection by every woman they've come into contact with. Even if they do get with one, many are left to realize that women are degenerate whores.

To many, a life of homosexuality is far superior to one of loneliness and depression

Found the fag

Queers, trannies, autists, furries, neets, schizophrenics, sociopaths, commies, neo nazis, the people who convince themselves they're normies, the people who come here to laugh at everyone, frog posters, etc, etc.

4chinz has always been a haven for the not quite well adjusted.

Because we're really just a bunch of disillusioned former Chads, and gay jokes are the backbone of the locker room talk.

Traps aren't gay.

>pol giving me more reasons to leave my country

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nkWzF

Btw Sup Forums is 40% gay or bi...

The internet is the only place gays can be treated with respect.

In person, once someone suspects you're gay, they treat you like shit.

Like homosexuals everywhere, they literally cannot stop talking about their sexual orientation. They are just an extremely vocal minority.

It's nu-Sup Forums that's bringing the faggotry
Old /new/ hated faggots and realized that the gay agenda is part of the Jewish agenda

I can't imagine why, OP? Maybe it's because we're all pretty awkward and mostly have libertarian leanings. So what if you suck some guy's wiener? It should matter at all for your support for Trump. Likewise if you enjoy taking it up the butt (there's a prostate pleasure place in there for a reason). Shouldn't matter at all for your opposition to girl gamers.

Just because I like to suck cock doesn't make me a homosexual.

Why does Sup Forums ironically like g/fur?

Anime makes being a homo look so cute but its really not and men are ugly and gross. Boys too.

>libertarian
speak for yourself
The libertarian is driven by greed and filled with apathy
They have no affinity or care about our people and would flood our lands with the third world just a buck off of it.

I dont understand people that like little boys either like thats sick how could you see a little kid that way. Again, anime portrays them as adorably cute but that really isnt the case

kek

Gays are degenerate and should be put down. Most polacks are just larping, the ones who aren't should be gassed

i do sometimes but im bi and will probably never act on my attraction to men as i think having a nice normal family is more important then some defect in my brain telling me i like boys honestly i wish Pence would shock the gay out of me so i was just straight

I'm straight, but I'm a bi furry.

I kind of wonder how many men are silently gay but feel that family is more important and never tell anyone. Certainly Sup Forums is one of the only places men like that will be honest.

I agree with this but I think the civil thing to do is gas them last.

idk more than most people think but i think that im only bi because im the fourth son and there is some biological thing that happens that can make the 4th son more feminine so i attribute it to that and i just choose to ignore those feelings since i believe its just from that

oh ok

Fire up those fryers cuz i sure am tired of faggotry

Do you think it is possible if you explored your sexuality you could become exclusively homosexual?

This. A lot of us actually like a good circlejerk but can't confess it to others because of homophobia.

This

hmm maybe i would like guys a little more but i think woman are to cute to give up really

I wonder how many people beyond their teens and 20s actually stay bisexual and consistently have relations with both genders (except those who are married and cheating with men).

pence knows what to do