MUH ANTI-SEMITISM!

archive.is/ffAtR

>Police and the general manager of a Jewish cemetery in Brooklyn said that 42 fallen headstones were not caused by vandals, saying Sunday that the memorials had naturally tipped over due to age — though some elected officials were calling for an investigation, anyway.

>“It definitely was not vandalism,” Marisa Tarantino, general manager of the Washington Cemetery on Bay Parkway in Midwood, told reporters.

>“The older sections, as the stones wear, they do fall over or are unstable,” she continued. “What we do is we lay them across the grave to keep them memorialized rather than taking (them) away.”

>A police spokesman agreed.

Fake news. The Vandal tribe was destroyed thousands of years ago. They couldn't have picked a more mythical race to lie about.

Why the fuck is there razor wire around the cemetery??

wew

So, media ran with it saying it was "ist" vandalism hate crimes?

not even a question
>oy vey the 6 million skeletons

tip kok

I knew this the second it was reported. Those tomb stones didn't have any marks of a sledge hammer knocking them over or anything suggesting blunt force.

jesus fuck

i honestly wish Sup Forums would stop being right all the time

Concentrate, you will find the answer.

There's got to be consequences for running such an inflammatory story

It even works against Jews in that people will now be more likely to go "fake news" if there is a real attack

t.Flavius Stilicho

>more likely to go "fake news" if there is a real attack
kikes have brainwashed the public to knee-jerk to "the poor victimized jews :("

We can only hope though, theve been false flagging shit for literal millenniums

So it's just a case of Jews jewing themselves out of headstones that don't fall over?

Sad.

This isn't the cemetery being talked about in the news though or am I missing something

Natural wear and tear is antisemitic. Oy vey!

The wind blew them over you morons.

It's the one being talked about here in the northeast of USA

Probally the kikes ressuected to gi rape some kids.

Kek willed it

Oy vey entropy is hitler

What if god himself is tired of it?

All the saints in heaven, trying their best

Oh man this was a big story on NPR last week. i caught it and turned it off when they started talking about the rise of crimes against jews and POC since trump took office. and it made me think trump supporters aren't attacking people, they are celebrating. this narrative is completely bogus it's unbelievable that NPR is a propaganda outlet and people think it is bias rational stuff

>Hey Rabbi...

looks like they caught a bunch of muslims doing it and decided it would be better to just lie and say it was natural.

When buying discount headstones and not paying for maintenance becomes a hate crime.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that even God is pretty sick of these damn kikes at this point.