What would make a worthy sacrifice for our race?

I've been thinking.
What is a good way to sacrifice our lives for the benefit of our race?
I, and hopefully some of you, would be willing to do it if it meant the elimination of Jewish influence.
I personally don't want to damage our cause Dylan-Roof style.

have children if you care so much

I'd rather die.
I don't want to pass on my father's native American genes.

Adopt white children

>Adopt
lol what a cuck.

Wear a Bernie shirt and go shoot up a synogauge

Dylan Roof didn't do anything wrong.

ritual
public
suicide.

Get a couple Sup Forums tards to assist you, get a bigass knife, and sudoku in a public place with a big "free Evropa" flying behind you

Don't be a faggot.

Which kind of native?
Some are whiter than others.

>Being unwilling to adopt white children

oh....

Best thing you could do is wait for war.
We don't need to burn off potential soldiers when there's nothing to be done.

this
write a suicide note, keep it short and sane, about how your people are dying and too afraid to speak

This

The only thing I would sacrifice my life for is if my people were being attacked by antif and the police would not do anything. Of course I live in rural kentucky so the odds of this happening are none..

Promote patriotism and traditional values

Nicce

>tfw this would probably unironically work on the closet redpilled normies

Really wiping us all out would be the best possible thing, because things are way to far gone to fix IMO.

What the hell? I don't even have this picture....

What the hell is happening?

Reproducing is the best you can do.

The kikes didn't become rulers through mass shootings

lol

Then it's not "our race", sacrificing yourself for the race of someone else os pretty much genetic cuckoldry

Sup Forums must've fucked up or something, because I was able to post the right picture in another thread, but I can't post it here..

Based native genes are OK by me. If they were good enough for the colonists they're good enough for me.

no no thats the attitude the spanish had and look at the abomination that mestizos are

what the hell are you on about OP. Talking about 'sacrificing your life' is some mujahadeen ISIS shit.

You need to calm down.

Kill a member of the Rothschilds. Show them that they are mortal.

Nothing. Life is cheap and meaningless, white lives especially so these days. The best thing to do is to live and prosper as best you can. If you don't want kids, try to become a teacher. You'll have to follow the school system's guidelines strictly, but you should have just enough leeway in teaching style to redpill the kids at least a little. Just give them an influence that isn't left of Stalin.

This would be good.

>not wanting to adopt white children from a very young age and raise them to be redpill fanatics
(You) sir, are the true cuck.

this guy gets it

"Convert" to islam. Spend years being a "devout" muslim and everything then go to a mosque of a different sect and shoot everyone there. You kill a shitton of mudslime and prove that the right is correct instead of hurting us.

I mean, Native American genes aren't that bad. Must be crappy genes even for Native Americans. In which case, that's noble of you but the main reason you wouldn't be passing on your genes is because you could only find a shitty girlfriend and who would want to procreate with that? kek

If only the hussars who fought off the Turkish could see what you are.

We are slowly being invaded with the rape, killing and tyrannical rule that tends to come along with that.

tbqh, If you haven't thought how how you'd easily go to prison if someone molested your kid and got away with it then you're a cuck.

The British colonists considered them "noble savages" until they raped and killed a little too much. Take from that what you will, but they aren't nigger tier.

>le adoption cuck meme
It's only cucking if you raise a member of another tribe.

If you are white, and do not want to pass on bad genes, it benefits the tribe to care for a white child, and ensure it grows up strong and proud.

FPBP
"Sacrifice" is meaningless if there's no payoff.

>it's another confused colonial episode

No one ever won a war by sacrificing himself for his country, you win by making the other fellow die for his.

go dylan roof, op. But don't be a faggot and attack good churchgoers, kill some fucking gangbangers. If you weren't ridiculously obvious about it you could hang out in Detroit and kill hundreds before the police caught you, since they don't give a shit about murders there anymore.

>No one ever won a war by sacrificing himself for his country, you win by making the other fellow die for his.
> Berates Dylan Roof for not going after gangbangers which surely would've gotten him killed