Successful Pothead Myth

Why do potheads always come up with lies to promote their vice. They argue, much like the "guns don't kill people," that marijuana doesn't kill people. But the worst argument is that theres "sooo many successful potheads," but they can't name one. Maybe the drug dealer selling it to them is "successful." They then reference someone famous, who dabbled with pot as a teenager. Time to end the successful pothead myth.

A majority of modern artists and creatives do pot and are successful. Except, they're complete degenerates.

fuck off with your propaganda.

Hmm, I wonder what ties these "musicians" have to the drug dealing underworld. Who are they promoting this stuff for, really?

Nobody cares if you're too scared to try weed - but there's no need to make a scene about it.

You must be one of those successful potheads.

No one ever died of a marijuana overdo-

I run a racecar shop and make like 260k
I smoke wed erry day
fight me faggot

>modern artists

>successful

Pick one

Sorry, but did you say you smoke pot and play mario kart all day?

>LEAF
LEAF
>LEAF
LEAF
>SAGE THREAD
SAGE THREAD
>SAGE THREAD
SAGE THREAD
>SAGE THREAD
SAGE THREAD
>SAGE THREAD
SAGE THREAD

>Why do potheads always come up with lies to promote their vice.

Not sure, all I can see are usually lies or muh feelings tier arguments from your side as to why I shouldn't be allowed to smoke.

When potheads resort to lying about their vice, they're doing so as a childish way to cover up all the reasons why it's illegal. Personally don't care if other people smoke it, so long as they do it in private, and if they aren't working for me.

I live in Washington. I get high at the end of the week when my work is all done. Full time college student, full time job as a fitness instructor.

Pothead lies:
1. but but, soo many successful people smoke it
2. it makes people sooo smart and creative
3. *everyone* smokes it. sooo many people smoke it man!

4. pot cures cancer man.
5. pot makes people peaceful man

Looks like lies. How can you be full time at two things? I think you're part time.

Because of people like yourself, faggot OP, the successful people who smoke cannabis regularly don't talk about it out in the open except for the outliers that don't give a fuck.
But I can still name one person and their success was enough that you should delete this thread out of shame once you realize it.
Carl Sagan.

It's called having motivation. Try it out.

Well the only reason why it's illegal is less profit for big pharma if it was legal. Otherwise you would have to ban tobacco, alcohol and half of American products.

These are the poor undocumented immigrants you are deporting trumpsters... why? Whaiiiiiiiiiiii?

MAGA

another pothead lie
6. marijuana has never killed anyone
...they're trying to make you think nobody has ever died while high on pot, or from long term use. when you present them with the facts debunking this claim, they resort to the "marijuana doesn't kill people" lie, like gun nuts saying "no gun has ever killed it's owner"

all the white people with gay ass hipster mustaches have every dispensary on LOCK DOWN in norcal with sheets of rosin

only when I lived in danville people around me had rigs nad dabbing tools

none of my ese cousins and nigger neighbors back in pittsburg have no idea about the science and always sell me unflushed not trimmed un cured weed

>tfw i've been doing this with my roommates for 3 days now

but if they were successful, why would they care what anyone else thinks?

So, you go to school 8 hours, work 8 hours, what do you do with the remaining 8 hours of your day? Basic children's math indicates that you exaggerate.

aaah, so there's this big conspiracy by big pharma...oppressing marijuana because it cures cancer. riight. they lobby the government to oppress marijuana. big pharma wants to put people on pills that just barely work, to keep them coming back, basically snake oil.

Nicky?

>you go to school 8 hours

Once you get out of highschool you will understand.

Let me fuckin tell you buddy.

I smoke herb every day, even while working (Tech support)

And I gotta say, it's really fucked up my life. Like I'm living in squalor and have no future

once you get out of college you will understand that full time means 8 hours.

ah, tech support hell. been there, done that. may i suggest a change in careers? there's life beyond tech support. loser job.

>conspiracy

but it's fact faggot, even if marijuana doesn't cure shit it makes all pain more bearable, who would buy pills for stomach pain when you could grow weed in your backyard? who would buy pills for high eye pressure when you could grow it for free in your backyard? etc.
Most pharmaceuticals just numb you to symptoms, not actually cure the illness, who would buy these if you could grow superior number at home?
Just because you refuse to believe the facts doesn't make them invalid.

And what are your reasons to keep weed illegal? Entertain me.

I said full time student. Are you high or something?

never said criminalize weed, but when potheads consistently lie and exaggerate about weed, they lose their credibility.

It's probably response to all the lies against weed. Both sides of the argument are retarded.

>I live in Washington. I get high at the end of the week when my work is all done. Full time college student, full time job as a fitness instructor.

*exact quote*