Holy fucking shit, Sup Forums BTFO

>Next time someone tells you that all illegal immigrants should be deported, show them this.

Next time someone tells you that all illegal immigrants should be deported, show them this.

Really makes you think.....

I dare any of you to look into these people's eyes and say: you need to go back.

They are all very educated and speak English fluently, who are you to tell them to go back?

I know most of you are on the autism spectrum and can't feel empathy but for once in your lives TRY to look deep down into your autistic little hearts and SEE how this is wrong!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5KMamaJPdc
youtube.com/watch?v=oPSOA-NHEL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5KMamaJPdc

We have to abide and protect our borders, regardless of how educated or smart they are.

Shill thread
youtube.com/watch?v=oPSOA-NHEL0

((shareblue))

Straight, White & Male left out

Really makes you sit there and engage in deep thoughts....

Everyone is racist it just isn't politically correct to admit it, pay attention to economics and follow where the money goes, people fight tooth and nail to stay out of non white neighborhoods as much as they can.

Oh, and "Christian" also.

What's amazing is this picture is racist

white/hetro/male people are racist by default, remember goy?

What about racist blacks?

I know this is bait but you know that there is actually fundamental differences in brain structure between different races right?

source: my ass

They have to go back

>jewish
>nose unhooked
nice try op we see you

Why is it so hard for people to emigrate legally? So many hundreds of millions over the last couple hundred years have been doing it no problem. Why now are supposed to tolerate criminals? And why does the left think foreigners are so damn stupid and pathetic that they can't figure it out?

>Woman

golden_kek.jpg

kk

appeal to emotion isn't an argument.

sage, btw.

"I dare any of you to look into these people's eyes and say: you need to go back."

That's a fucking retarded argument. Yeah, no one wants to waste their time on a stupid spic to tell them something they probably already know. Plus, going to the hospital over it is a waste if they get feisty. But no it's because 'muh no balls' when the reality is it's a waste of everyone's time and energy. You absolute fucking autist of a leaf.