Unironic question: why is he nit releasing his tax returns? How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

Unironic question: why is he nit releasing his tax returns? How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

SAGE

>counting other peoples money

Never do that. If the IRS didn't get him in previous years, he isn't hiding anything we would find in those returns. Also we never got Obongos birth certificate, so why get this.

Shills can't spell "not". Sage!

It was obviously a typo.

I'm not saying he should be impeached for not releasing his tax returns. I was just asking for the reasons behind that choice, and how it makes you guys feel.

"SAGE"?

What are you five? Cringe, you make a good match with your loser "leader"

I want to kill progressives in the street and desecrate their bodies

SAGE

Cause it's a lose-lose

>we never got Obongos birth certificate
Yes we did. They made merch out of it. My friend's mom has it on a fucking mug. You're a fucking idiot

God you're actually all autistic

>here are my taxes
>j/k it's not the law and y'all know i aint on that goodie goodie tax and charity shit, y'all motherfuckers know im donald fuckin trump and i just came to jesus in my 70s, and im taking america to heaven YEA BABY

How is gaining the American people's trust a lose? He doesn't have anything he need to hide.

>How does that make you feel Sup Forums?
i dgaf. i assume he made $250M, paid $0 in taxes for the year, and made $0 in donations.
when i add that, the worst-case scenario data, into the equation nothing changes.

why do you want me to be worked up over his financials? what do you expect to see there?

because he's not as rich as he says and has massive conflicts of interest.

Hey look a slide thread.

He told the country he would after the election. (Another lie)

SAGE

Have I... triggered you guys? Is mentioning Trump's tax returns enough to make you guys lose all your rationality?

I don't even think the federal income tax should exist. It was perpetrated on the American people in the 20th century as a left-wing Jewish plot based on a series of lies. It shouldn't be "normalized" to use a kike term.

The President is not required by law to release his tax returns. That is merely an unofficial "tradition" - a way for the Jews to trip up people like Trump.

I give exactly 0.00 fucks about how much money the government stole from Trump because (see attached pic)

Because they're full of Russian petrodollars.

Duh.

Gay shill is gay

>owning Obongo merch
Confirmed nigger