Does this picture capitulate the state of the things in the current year?

Does this picture capitulate the state of the things in the current year?

I think this one does a much better job of showing what a miserable fucking mess we're dealing with.

it's not even laughable. I wonder how far Asia's gone?

I don't even think the US classifies as a western culture anymore

Fucking manspreading

Did you just assume gender?

Capitulate..? Fuckin tard

Saved

Are these people hurting anyone? Why is some fucktard going around taking pictures of people?

Take lessons from Iran you cucks

>capitulate

learn english, retard

This is a US marine that invaded Iranian waters and was held hostage. No excuses, no cucks in Iran.

>transpreading

topkek america. I feel so much better about my country now.

thx so much

The "T" should be a New Right chaos magic star.

>capitulate

Yeah, real women are being forced or even choosing a religion that supresses them while fake women are allowed to do what they can't and being praised for it.

It's fucking insane.

This too. People literally don't get anything anymore. I feel like everything is cultural prefence meme. Everyone is throwing around words and concepts they don't even know the meanings of. It's all wishy washy and destructive and everything feels made up and fake every we go.

Fake outrage

Fake women.

Fake news

Fake virtues

Fake victims.

Fake scandals

Fake controversies.

Yes it perfectly revises this whole year just get trump in there then it be more then perfect.

>Are these people hurting anyone? Why is some fucktard going around taking pictures of people?

Yes, they hurt the society they live in, and therefore everyone that also lives in that society.

Everything and everyone is connected.

I hate this place. I hate all of you.

You're a moron.

So you don't know what it means either then?

Gotcha.

Disgusting picture. Filthy degenerate image.

>A natsoc society three generations into eugenics would appear liked a kind of alien world to us. Superior to the current year by a mile. pretty sad bout WW2 right now.

>instead of breeding our best stock we killed them

They are pretending that muslim wouldnt execute the faggot in a heartbeat.

>Superior
And here is your mistake, baby. I love how you mentioned eugenics. Are you truly certain that you would pass the filter, user? Are you sure you wouldn't be among the masses whose genes would be cut off the pool in your petty dystopic dream? Are this much certain of your own superiority?

>muh freeze peach
He is right, fuck free speech

Free speech is why liberals and atheists are in power now.

We are your new genetically superior stock, white boi. And let me assure you, we are breeding you indeed. Your pale white asses will go extinct soon.

Dude, we have priorities

>beheading faggots when you dont have shariah courts on your side

Muslims are required to obey the laws of the land until sharia gets established. So no beheading trannies yet

>(((New Right)))

Tenho nojo de vocĂȘs eleitores de Bolsobosta que habitam esse lugar imundo.

Yes. The Muslim is hurting people by conforming to an ideological cult that is fastly spreading death every it touches. The tranny is hurting people because they're demanding everyone call them what they're not or they'll get put in jail. Think about all the "DIE CIS SCUM" types who start fights too.

I'm just here to shitpost, what is this?

Can someone replace the shitty meme cross on the right?

Why is that woman manspreading?

you should look up what capitulate means

>two people minding their own business on public transit

truly horrifying

I clicked on it thinking it was a webm that would end in an explosion and that catchy islamic tune

>meme

Stop using words you don't understand.