Vagina speaker for your Fetus

Vagina speaker plays music for your womb baby/fetus.

This triggers alpha cucks and transgender penis bros.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3386181/Bizarre-babypod-tampon-speaker-play-music-unborn-children.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=zNa6qDnaBQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This triggers alpha cucks and transgender penis bros
wait really
top kek

why not do the opposite so you can hear what the baby has to say?

you know the playing Mozart to babies makes them smarter shit has been disproven, right?

No one knows how sensitive a fetus is to sound being pumped into the womb. What if they fuck up the volume and it creates some mental defect?

Wait so we're going to just blast the child with music in the womb so they come out deaf?

Fucking idiots you have absolutely no idea how sensitive a baby's ears are to sounds while developing inside the womb.

I mean i see how the idea is appealing, but you have no idea what this will do.

you all ready made a thread about this. kek.,,,

>can't just play music on a speaker
>has to stick something up her vagina

Turn it up load niggaz

youtube.com/watch?v=LTCCGHucS7s

You know that's going up somebody's butt

>Not blasting your fetus with metal so it comes out as a reincarnation of dio.

Why is this board so feminist and kiked?

What would happen to a baby who heard Horst-Wessel-Lied 24/7 in the womb?

>baby hates your taste in music

>wraps umbilical cord around its own neck and commits suicide.

>Is pulled from Lily Allan vaginas still born.

>the green wave we send into your babies brain makes it happy

takemymoney.jpeg

Nice prolapses and hitler hertz music

Imagine playing speeches of Adolf Hitler and modern right-wing cultural icons to your unborn child until its birth. Would it come out redpilled?

This is degenerate.

It would come out dead and very zoggy. Haavara in hand

> During a study by the Institut Marques in Barcelona, researchers found a fetus is able to detect sounds, and furthermore, that they respond by moving their mouths.

Yep! This board does nothing better. Check out the "if jews created SJWs why are SJWs anti zionist" thread. Because zionists arent jews. And the right wing are liars. Masters of them. How is this thread not SJWy?

Can this be a meme ?

What frequency is all music now? Devil shit. Circumcise him! Make him autistic and brain damaged! Tell him how shitty males and homos are

Turn down for what

> A baby is filmed moving their mouth in time to classical music.

>goo goo ga ga gas the kikes

No. Are you a fucken female? Go back to your Lemans classes

Won't it sound muffled?

>I scream but no one can hear me

> The study revealed that the intravaginal music led to physical responses from the babies, while abdominally administered tunes had no effect.

This shit has to have harmful effects.
I mean the baby hears from outside the womb too...

Not the sound of your lining their pockets for fuck all but harm. Play music if at all like a normal person. Vaginal concert halls. Now ive heard everythig. More acoustic from the new loosey goosiness!

A little, I mean, the vaginal canal isn't filled so it's possible

A vagina within a vagina?
Vaginaception

Why are you kiking this so hard rabbi. Must be an electric pence invention for closet fags. This is fucked. Delete this thread or nuke it. Nukes dont exist. Are how much I hate this thread. Dr ruth retard. This hurts the males and the alphas. The fuck is this board honestly. Youre makig everybody leftist. So congrats for that. If conservative men can't even be sceptical of women anymore, the fuck good are they? GO MAKE BABBY WITHOUT SURROGACY AND BUY MY PUSSY STEREOS

That is so cool! Let's play a round of "Lock her Up" maga!

Ultrasound might be harmful. I know! Shove a boombox in that nasty shit. Babies have been born just fine. Up til now. We fucked it up. So we'll fuck it up even more

what happens when the woman queefs on the speaker

>Play Trump speeches to baby
>It instantly jumps out of the womb and tries to Make America Great Again

MAGA triggered detected

Probably because their ears are so fucking sensitive it has the potential to fucking deafen them.

Nothing. Vaginas are perfect dindu anythings but garden banishment. Leaky gross vaginas and electricity go very well together

This is just gross. This is worse than communism

Roastie lover detected

>pushes both a noballed pagan zeus faggot and a vaginal stereo
Yep. Great place

Post songs you'd force your unborn child to listen to, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0

I hate all vaginas idiot

>The vaginal speaker Jew.

STOP PLEASE STOP

>t. high school student

Surely there's nothing wrong with placing Chinese plastic electronics full of hormone mimicking chemicals up your snatch during pregnancy.

Virgin 28yo neet leaf detected

Yeah im a virgin. Females complete me. Men are pieces of shit.

My wife and I are going to start trying for #4 in the spring. We will probably get one of these. I'm going to secretly play Clapton and Zeppelin all the time.

what songs would you play to your fetus Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

It's always a fucking leaf. Every time.

Holy Diver!!!

The worst part is that you know the only people that will do this shit is white suburban moms, fucking up yet another generation of newborn white s.

These men do not deserve reproduction. Also any others righteously fighting AGAINST this for various reasons are correct

>men

>not redpilling your fetus
what are you, a faggot? shove it up your ass

Saw Dio live, one creepy ass motherfucker but he sure can sing.

Why would I not deserve to reproduce? Because I like Clapton and Zeppelin? How much of a faggot are you?

but tempo does effect baby heart and breathing rate fyi

or something like too much stimulation for a developing brain

This. And I thank you for this post governor. They say because im not a nazi i'd be bad with money. Well. Just like us politically i am conservative with my own money. This is too risky. Pumping my baby with potential curse words. Deafness. And bad frequencies. Or too loud. Or political. Is just fucking wrong. Vaginas can barely tolerate penises let alone fucking boomboxes

fucking mint

>baby comes out and chews off its own umbilical cord

Pic relevant to user

they do more than that if it's loud enough

my sister kicked the shit out of my mum because mum went to a pistol range while pregnant with her

Im a fucking faggot you knob

LOL LOL LOL LOL kek approved

Starting with the frogs this early eh. Nice soul corruption before he even opens his eyes!

Great now you can have deaf babies.
Soon there will be vaginal spotlights that will blind the baby, then later cheap cables that connect to your baby's vocal chords so you can hear it's cute sounds but it's Australian made so it will fail 4/5 times causing your baby to be mute for life.

With an entire generation of blind, deaf and mute children the ultimate generation of sheep will be born.

Pray to kek now and stop this madness.

Youre right. But praying to a frog will curse them even more

My god user, why so triggered!?

>pagan brainwashing is not offensive to anybody
Fuck. This place is so zionist. Yet so not even Jewish let alone Christian. This place is a big problem. I cant believe how popular all the views of such a tiny evil subsection of society has become. You're all being used or are parts of this very system. And then you bring the unborn into it. No wonder everybody complains so often

I got one and put it in my ass.

let me know when they make a BBC baby pod

>i want to post some non political off topic bullshit
>hmm which board
>/adv/
>NO
>/r9k/
>NO
>Sup Forums
>NO
>/soc/
>NO
>Sup Forums - Politics
>PERFECT

sage this shit thread

>shove microphone up pussy
hear murloc sounds

How long until some degenerate user shoves one up his ass to play a weeb shit serenade for his colon

This is less degenerate than screwing around with a fetus in any way

Mods are asleep
sage

>physical responses
that can mean many things, including negative ones

>totally not a sex toy!

It is better that this "man" be allowed to drown somehow by God allowing Satan to do as much

youtube.com/watch?v=zNa6qDnaBQw

You dont even give them a chance. Why not let them be shat out first before you shove your dick in its face

>Playing James Blunt inside my vagina all day long
This is my fetish desu

now this is shit posting

Liberal whores will use this to show their children britney spears, lady gaga, and rihanna or whatever nigger whore garbage the degenerates listen to these days

Personally I will be playing Burzum for my future children with this device

How's the audio quality? Are these audiophile grade? How do they compare with Stax electrostatics? What AMP/DAC does it use? Is it multibit or delta-sigma? How is the frequency response? Can we get innerfidelity and zeos to review it? For that matter, how would we measure stuff anyways?

Regardless I am very excited to shove this up my ass as a pioneer of the audiophile future.